Part 8

Wonderland | Twice

"Get out"

"Why should I?" 

"You're not welcome here, how many times must I say it!"

"Now now, I don't think thats quite how you speak to an old friend"

"Just get OUT Mina!" The queen screeched, throwing the candlestick in anger.

"Using my real name are you, thats something you havent done in YEARS, you must be very troubled...." Mina spat back at her, folding her arms and pacing towards Momo.

"Go away" Momo whimpered, burying her face in her hands.

"You can't even look at me can you. What is it, are you living in the past, refusing to accept things have changed, or don't you want to accept that the past did happen, that things weren't always this way? You're a coward you know that Momo, you're no queen"

"How..how dare you address me like that" Momo yelled, firing all objects within the nearest proximity in Mina's direction. 

"Like what? Like i used to? When we were younger? When you didn't rule above us all to fill that empty hole in your heart that nobody but tz-"
 
"Don't you even think about uttering that name here. Ever" She screamed, tears welling in her eyes as she marched forwards, forcing Mina against the wall by the neck.

Mina blinked back at her, a smirk forming on her lips. "Go on. Ask me then" she whispered playfully.

"What?"

"Ask me what you've been dying to ask me for years, that one question thats been circling your mind for over two centuries, forever confounding you, your ignorance has driven you to insanity. Its tormenting I know, your eyes are full of it. So go on ask me."

Momo tightened her grip. "Isanity? You think me insane, you're the twisted one kitty."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, it's not really that hard, we're all mad here." Mina chuckled back at her.

Momo stifftened, causing a smile to curve on Mina's lips. "And you know that oh to well, don't you Momo, it being your fault and all.."

The queen gasped, reaching into her belt, pulling her crimson dagger towards Mina's neck. "I could kill you, Mina. I'm sure nobody would miss you."

This time Mina's eyes weltered, a single tear spilling onto her cheek. "No you couldn't you can't bare any more guilt to carry. Want to believe it or not Momo, I..I was your friend, until you ed me over like you did everyone else. Like you did to those five girls, like to did to Alice. How long before you break or corrupt Sana hmm?" Mina spat back at her, loosening herself from the queens grasp.

"You've known her a day, a day and i can already feel the burning hatred you have for her. You hate her because she's brought out more emotion in our dear bunny since Alice, you hate her because you know what she'll discover about you. You hate her because she's the spitting image of Alice, and you're scared she'll turn out just like her and take sides with her. You hate her because of what you'll make her."

"You could never understand, you're just a stupid cat" Momo growled back at her.

"Can't I? I know you, I've seen what you've done. And I've seen what she's done too. Her kingdom of peace, solitude and happiness while your's is home to psycopaths and loonies. I bet that's what you think, isn't it? Well you should know, her place is far, far from perfect."

Momo stopped in her tracks, whipping around to face Mina. "What?" She whimpered. 

"Show me your ribbon." Mine demanded, bending down to examine it. "Hah" she chuckled, "that makes sense."

"What is it, I order you to tell me" Momo yelled back at her.

"Ah, my queen, see this scarring? You've tried to take it off haven't you? Silly girl, you know yours and hers are bonded, much like the forgotten five, don't you remember.  If you hurt your ribbon, you hurt her, and don't tell me you've forgotten what happens  when she gets hurt? How careless of you" Mina said quietly, beggining to dissolve, leaving only her smile behind.

"Don't worry, Ill make sure to tell Tzuyu you say hi" and then she was gone.

 

***Hi!! Sorry i know i said a few days but my computer crashed and i had to redo it. Hope you like the Mimo angst***