Part 1

Wonderland | Twice

Sana Minatoski, a portal gatekeeper in training, was sure that she had been everywhere. To every world. Her and two other girls' jobs were to travel to each of the worlds, going on trips to take notes and observe the inhabitants politics and civilization. Sana, was the most experienced in all of the trainees, soon she would graduate and they would allow her to interact with the world. Sana by now, had been to every world in all the corridors of doors. Every single one. Except one. It had always been marked as for qualified personal only, with a red mark across the handles...this was an irrational. They had only ever read about such worlds, worlds that had no sensible civilisation, ones that were so utterly bonkers and bat crazy, that it was dangerous.

She couldn't help herself, she just had to take one peek. She wanted to have seen an irrational, she just wanted it to be real. So she told her to friends to go on to the meeting without her, as she swiped her Father's security card that she grabbed before breakfast, and pushed the door open, expecting to find herself on flat ground, but instead, she felt herself... falling. 

Her thick underskirts expanded and ballooned around her as she fell, attempting to catch a glimpse on the walls of the hole, decorated with shelves, photos and nick knacks, but she was moving so fast, concentrating was hard, her head began to ache. 

"Dizzy there?" she heard a voice behind her. 

"Who's there?" she yelled, and soon a figure floated in front of her beaming at her smugly. The figure was moving at the same speed that Sana was, but her hair wasn't flowing up behind her, she seemed just to be floating.

She had her arms folded across her chest, studying Sana carefully. Sana thought she was human, she had bright orange curving down to her waist, stripy black and white stripy top covering all her arms with a black waistcoat over her torso and an old fashioned watch round her neck, with a Black skirt flowing down to her knees. She was dressed rather oddly, but each world was different, so she didn't think much of it. She looked human yes, until she looked at the top of her head, and saw the two high... rabbit ears twitching on her head. 

"Like my ears?" the girl asked. 

"I-Er-You have rabbit ears?" Sana muttered, wondering how long the hole was that was lasting so long. 

"You're pretty, what's you name?" the girl asked her another question, floating around to be at her side. 

"Sa-Sana" she whispered, mentally face palming, she so should have gone with an alias. But this girl didn't seem to want to hurt her, she just seemed merely curious. 

"You look like Alice..." the girl whispered, looking down, almost sad. "But Alice was older than you, so you can't be her, but the resemblance is creepy." She said, sounding happier, but tears were in her eyes. "Anyway, I'm the white rabbit." She grinned, holding out her hand for Sana to shake. 

"Your name is the white rabbit?"

"No, that's not my name, it's my position, my naaamme is Dahyun." She grinned shaking her new friend's hand as they finally landed at the bottom of the hole.