Chapter 5

The Day We Fight

Boom!

Mutants corpses were scattering all over the desert. Blood, flesh and bones could be seen from the top of a hill, where Luhan and the others were. Thanks to Kai and his art of explosion which killed every living mutants in the Nest.

A few hours before, the survivors tracked down a Flyer. They followed it until the mutant landed in a very big hole which was called the Nest. It is a place where mutants called heaven. It has everything a mutant needs including coffee. Sorry, I was just kidding with my dear readers. ^-^

Kai brought his trolley of C8s and was ready to push it into the Nest. Suho followed him and the others stayed on the hill watching the two. Suho gave him the signal to push those bombs and Kai did before they both ran away toward the hill. Suddenly, Kai left the remote device near the Nest. Suho slapped him in the back and scolded him for being careless. Kai then ran back to grab it and then ran again toward Suho. 

The latter showed him 3 fingers which means:

'Three.'

'Two.'

'One.'

Boom! 

The sound were so loud that it could be heard at least 2 miles away. Kai was really an expert in making bombs. He smirked at the lad standing beside him, which was staring at him in disgust. 

'I think the Sanctuary is here somewhere.' Xiumin mumbled. 

'Look over there! I saw them. They are nearing us. quick! find a cover!' Suho shouted.

At that, they scattered to find the best hiding place they could find. Luhan, Chorong and Baekhyun were hiding in a small cave under a hill. They didn't know about the others' status. 

Luhan's hand were already holding his energy sword. Chorong and Baekhyun did the same. Their surroundings became dark because of the spaceships above them, flying in normal speed. They seemed to find something around there. Chorong looked everywhere but she saw nothing except hills and sand. As for Baekhyun, he was waiting for the spaceships to leave the place and Luhan seemed to wonder with his thoughts. His face looked serious. Chorong stared at him and wondered too. She thought Luhan looked more handsome than before. 

'Handsome.' She mumbled in awe.

'Uh? What did you say?' The latter suddenly asked. 

'Umm. Nothing.' She made an innocent face before getting up on her feet. She pulled Baekhyun out of the cave after confirming no hostiles were located around them. Luhan just followed them dumbfounded.