Chapter 1

The Day We Fight


4 years ago, a mysterious virus had been detected by the government. Scientists started to make experiments on the virus. After they'd done doing experiments, they discovered that the virus was a threat to human race. The government tried to warned the people. But, they were too late.

A few weeks after the virus was released, many people were being affected. They became sick. A lot of them died and some turned into Apples. They were aggressive. Killing innocent people everywhere. They looked like a mixture of human and ape.
Very ugly. They were being covered by a lot of fur. 

The survivors build a massive fortress in the city. They kept healthy people in there. There were also immunes. Immunes were extremely rare. And the people that were not immune hated them. They always do bad things to the immunes. Many of them lived outside of the fortress.

Each city had their own fortress. It was built inside a dome made of glass. The monsters can't get into the place. Even the virus. The healthy people did their daily activities under the dome such as business and school. They felt very safe in the place. They also use energy swords to fight enemies. The energy sword used various type of energy to generate the sabers. Those swords were available in many colours and designs. They looked like a lightsaber as in the Star Wars film. You can buy or make one by yourself.

 

A/N: hey. I'm so sorry for the first and boring chapter because I'm lack of idea. That shouldn't happen to an author, right? 

The Apples. Ape + People = Apple

Funny and weird, isn't it?