Meeting

er For Pain

Taehyung thanked the taxi as he held up his brother in his arms, the kid was dozing off on his shoulder. "Bogumie were almost there sleep for a little while okay baby?"
he was meet with hush voice muttering "yes"


 

The apartment wasn't that big or small the color was off white that it hurts the eye he wasn't rude but he can't stop complaining about how the color wasn't matching the inside. The walls inside was dark red also the chairs the office was white a way to match the outside. There was an old man standing with an old radio playing 80's songs, he walked to him "Hey um i was looking for-"
"for one or three?" taehyung was confused by the question the old man sounds like it was casual thing to say maybe he had many drunk teenagers coming for quick s but that's not his problem. "Um only for two please" the old man took out his cigarette and looked at him "lighter?" taehyung shook his head and smiled, "I don't smoke sir" and the old man laughed "Well too bad your still young but its better for you you don't want to lose your beauty don't you?" Taehyung nodded.

The old guy smiled and looked at his shoulder, "Is that your son?" he was met with a giggle "No sir he's my brother but i don't mind having a sweet son like him"

"Oh yes yes well you can call me Lee" Lee gave him the key and wished for him a good night and told him to be careful and don't panic at the loud sounds. Taehyung didn't think it will be the worst thing ever but oh well.

He kicked the door and locked it as he but his bag on the floor trying to capture the room design it was casual like a super casual there was a long sofa with a round table on the kitchen with two chairs there was a fake fruits on a small basket on the top of the table. they didn't even bother to grab real fruits what a waste. there was small window overlooking at the street of seoul. It wasn't very bad as he expected it but he can go with the flow. So he took the stairs Bogum start to whine at the noise of his steps. taehyung yelped and mutterd "sorry" as he kissed his hair till he get back to sleep, he stared at the second floor there was two room and three doors for bathroom. and there was long sofa the same as the first floor but the color was black. he get inside and lay bogum on the bed. He took off his jacket which was drained by the rain but he didn't care. he tried to get out the room quietly bogum start to wake "H-hyung? W-where are you going?" . He didn't want to wake his baby brother "baby bear i'm gonna drink something and i'll come back okay?"

Bogum rubbed his eyes, "please quickly i don't wanna sleep alone" he knows tae knows, after what happened bogum start to feel scared and cry non stop for hours and that was much worse. Tae wanted to cry but he tried to act strong in front of him he never wanted to show his weak side for his baby brother. "Oh bogumie i'm not gonna be late i promise" he kissed his head and walked down stairs he opened the fridge but there was nothing.


 

He sighed as he head to the office, "Mr. Lee? Are you there?" The old man wasn't there he start to check outside the apartment seoul didn't stop raining. "Damn i forgot to bring my jacket great kim taehyung your an idiot a big idiot" he messed with his hair but stopped as he listened to a laugh by the other side so he turned to the other side there was Mr. Lee sitting on the rocks with his beer looking at the sky and taehyung didn't want to interrupt him but he needs to get food and drinks to live for sake. "Mr.lee sorry to interrupt you but i was looking for food and drinks if it's available here?"

Mr.Lee just shook his head, "I can drive you to the 24/7 food store if u want"

"That's very nice of you sir but maybe tomorrow cause i can't leave my brother alone"

"I don't mind"

"Great, have a good night"

"You too."

 

 

 

 


 

 


The next day taehyung woke up by tiny arms on his face and he smiled, "good morning baby"

Bogum laughed covering his mouth with his tiny hand, "Hyungie is poetty"

"No baby say pretty"

"Poetty"

He laughed with him and start to kiss him till he laugh non stop.

His phone start to ring he was confused that was a strange number and he didn't know anybody beside namjoon who made him realize that friends never stay beside you. He was disappointed after bogum was nearing his death he tried to call him to sooth him tell him everything is alright even if he can't come he will appreciate it. but soon after what happened he didn't want to see his face or anything to contact with him. He hated him. he stared at the phone until the rings ended, there was to tiny arms around his neck and he stared at his brother confused, "bogumie?" he kissed his lips "don't sad" taehyung smiled he was thankful for having his brother with him right now.


As he followed mr lee to his car he stared at the weather and smiled it was refreshing he took his seat and they head on to the food store it took them 15 minutes till there it was big. and expensive rich vibe. As they get inside mr lee tried to talk to bogum, bogum will hide his face on his brother neck he was shy like always. taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled. "Don't worry sir he's just shy thats all"

"I see well i'll be waiting outside if u need me just call me"

"Of course"

He start to take meats and a bag full of rice and vegetables and fruits, bogum stared at the bunny doll telling taehyung to look at him but he was busy he tried to focus on the things he need. he told him to stop cause he was trying to focus, bogum turned shut didn't talk didn't look at anything he stared at the floor. Taehyung knew he was jerk for telling him like that but he want to bring everything they need so they don't die from starving. He tried to reach for the sweet candy jar that was a bit high he stand on his toes but he couldn't reach which made him shock cause he had a long legs and arms. He tried again but soon he felt a warm hand brush against his and warm body that made him shiver. he let out a tiny gasp before he can stop himself. And turn around to thank the person but the words start to die and everything starts to stop, he forgot how to breath, to blink, to talk. he felt his heart start to beat so fast and his cheeks start to warm as soon he heard the husky deep voice, "Your welcome"
Then there was another person with him was short but had a good clothes that taehyung can't afford it. had pretty face and had extra feminine facial. "Jungkook how many times i have to tell you to don't let me alone you know this place is big and so eas-" he turned to look at me and he was staring at me with judging eyes and i hated it i knew it he was rich but does he have to stare at people like that?

He took the sweet candy jar from his hands, "Oh babe how u knew that i was looking for this? Thank you" as he kissed his cheeks taehyung turned to look away he bits his lips and bogum stare at the other guy trying not to cry cause it was his flavor. Taehyung didn't want to stay there anymore it felt like a pain in his heart when the guy was being kissed. "it should be me, wait what? Are you serious tae you don't even know him just stop"

 


He took his stuff and waited for a taxi he forgot to take mr lee's number. Great.
He stared at the road but he wasn't idiot he heard people laughing at him but he doesn't give a he was so full of himself yes he doesn't care.

 

 

"Jungkook i didn't knew that you help people as far as i know you make people fear you with your cold attitude" Jimin said as he crossed his arms.


"Well it's non of your business jimin" as cold as ever

Jimin rolled his eyes and continued to walk to the car. They put the stuff and tried to leave but Jungkook pushed the brake so hard that jimin stuck to the chair.

"Are you out of your mind jungkook?"

But jungkook wasn't answering him was too busy staring.

"What are you staring about? Can we just go?"

"An angel"

"What? Jesus jungkook what's hap-" he turned to look at what was jungkook staring his eyes out about. it was the boy he helped him earlier, he soon start to feel jealous because jungkook never looked at someone like that and he hated it.

"Jungkook let's go are you gonna stay here staring at a poor?"

Jungkook looked at him like he was stupid, "Jimin i didn't even knee you were that racist"

Jimin was shocked never ever jungkook talked to him like that he felt sad and just staying with him felt much worse, "well you don't have to stay with racist" as soon he tried to get out there was a warm arm on his wrist he loved it but he was sad and jungkook making it hard for him, "let go"

"No i'm not gonna leave you here"

"Well" as he turned to look at him, "you need to start this car and leave"

And they leave.

Taehyung stared at the black Mercedes g-class car and there was the guy he smiled but soon disappeared as the other one putting his arms around him. As he hate ti admit but they look hot together he wish he could found the one he love and be with him like that. Taehyung was gay but his father didn't knew he told his mother and she was happy for him even courage him to go on a date with hot guys by her set ups for him. he took a deep breath and smiled at his brother who was staring at him all the time, "it's gonna be you and me bogumie lets walk"

 

And they walk to their apartment dead tired, soon bed was a needing thing for him right now he puts the stuff on the fridge. he took off his clothes and changed his brother clothes gave him a kiss as he hugs him tightly to his arms.

 

He couldn't stop thinking about the warmth of that big hands and the muscle body that cage him it was hot. Everything felt hot he tried not to moan as he think about so he bites his lips to not utter a sound. he didn't want to seem crazy but he felt sad that he'll never see him again. That guy has a boyfriend and they look good together why will he think about some poor funny guy like me? He shook his head and tried to sleep.