Taehyung past. 2

er For Pain

 

 

 

He rushes to the hospital as he was calling namjoon, he starts to lose his breath a little as he waited the other line to pick up, but there's no answer. Tae tried not to cry but he couldn't fight the tears it's too much to handle. "! god why does have to be me? please don't let my last hope die" how does it feel to drive at a late night while your eyes full of tears and the weather it's too ing cold? Feels like right?  tae was feeling much worse everything happened too fast, he was confused, shocked, scared all alone not knowin what to do, his baby brother is ing limp on his chest passed out after screaming with big fat tears. that was the first time bogum was so so scared and the look on his eyes and his face expressions make taehyung chest hurts.

 

He tried to take deep breaths as he opened the radio, the song felt him, like it was speaking about his misery life. "I have no one right now bogum i'm sorry i'mma stupid and weak you don't deserve me baby you don't deserve this life forgive me" tae kissed his red cheeks. and start to drive fast again, there was a hospital near by the han river. "!" he stopped the car at a small shop doesn't even give a about it as he rushed inside. "Please help me! my brother needs a doctor someone help!" Oh, so sad that there's thing called rich and poor on this life where rich people have what they want in one or two days, While the poor people have nothing in this life. They need to work ther soul out just to get half bread for a whole week to satisfy their hunger, it's so sad. Taehyung he didn't care how he looks he didn't care that there's blood, that his hair was a mess, his clothes was covered with dirt he didn't care at all. Mostly he doesn't wanna impress anyone he hate how people care about the looks more than the personality, why caring about the useless thing like money, love, relationships he hate these three the most.

 

People were staring at him with judging looks, they were wearing fancy dresses with gold and expensive , but he didn't care he walked to the nurse were sitting at big table, she looks like at her early 20's, she was pretty but she looks like the fake girls how were fake red lipsticks at drug stores and pretend that their rich and . "Maam can I get a doctor?"

"Sorry but this is not for the poor people" "Excuse me? I didn't thought this hospital were for rich people it suits every human to have the medicine" "Just get out before I call the security", He frowned damn that fake was rude like what's wrong with people? "I don't care call me a doctor immediately my brother is on the edge of dying and you sitting here like a useless fake trying to impress those rich men's to give you a credit which by the way your fake bras won't do anything try a little bit harder sweetie", "ah! are you trying disrespect me you poor?" "Oh! so I am know poor? like your fake come on you look poor even more than me if u don't give me a doctor i'll go find one by myself, I don't need help from fake people whom not feeling proud of their poor class" He walked away from her while she was feeling ashamed cause everyone looked at her with judge looks more than him. she deserve it.

 

 

"Hello excuse me doc my brother needs he-" He putted his hand on the doc shoulder but he slapped his hands a bit harsh. "As if! you poor how did you even came here? who let you in? we don't help poor people if you want help go to the poor hospital on the village" Taehyung was shocked by the doc attitude wow even the doc's are racist. he looked at his feet trying to hold his tears. "Hey you you didn't hear me? poor who let you enter this hospital huh! what a nonsense your very funny getting that courage to stand here in front of me get out right now or i'll-" He was meet by a punch on his face " you and who says I want your help your just a racist jerk why do you care about if I am poor or not why us couldn't have a perfect life without having being judge by our looks, if you don't want to help you can tell me and i'll just go there's no need to be so disrespectful you jerk!" he run and run he didn't know where he us trying to wipe his tears. Harsh, fake that's what suit rich people to him. "I'm sorry bogum I'm sorry" sad sobs could be heard at this big fancy hospital. but is there anyone to help? people were always busy about themselves. as his father said, "People always scared from death and love but death is much more miserable to endure" as much he hates his father he agrees with him on this point. he felt weak he fell from the stair but he had a protective arm around bogum. but the pain was so sweet he felt numb. his vision start to get blurry he heard someone calling him but he closed his eyes welcoming the pain.

 

 

"Sir sir! oh my god I need help here quick!" they rushed them to different rooms. they checked taehyung but he wasn't having damages only a scar on his cheek. but bogum he was having a weak heart they tried to help him, "Take him to the emergency room now!" "Yes doc jin". Jin start to feel anxious about the poor child he doesn't have much time left he needs to help him stay alive in 15 minutes or else the child will die. "Put for him oxygen and give me the sharp knife we need to cute his chest so we can give more blood to him" they all nod. as they give him enough blood they start to put back the skin of his chest. put his heartbeat is low. "Give him Defibrillation" "Yes doc" his heart beat start to get normal. "He's alive" "Thanks god"

 

 


 

 

 

Jin start to check taehyung's file to see if he's okay. but he's still sleep. he sighed for the 10th time today, he tried to remove his hair from his forehead he gasped the boy was beautiful like an angel that needs to be protect. he felt sad and he didn't know why the dry tears on his cheeks can't be ignored but that will be a talk for later he need to have some breath, he walked at the hallway of the hospital as he stayed outside. He took a deep breath in and out, he jolted at the ringtone it was soothing to his ears, he smiled at the name and as he accept the call, "Hey Joonie" "Hey honey, how are you?" "i'm good what about you did school tired you?" "Hmm.. yeah well but I wanted to hear your voice so I can at least be happy" "Hmph silly joonie, you know you can't call me late night I have my shifts" "Sorry sorry but I can't help it I missed you baby" and he smiled gosh his boyfriend is full of chesse ball he won't admit it but he like when he's being like that and selfish for more. but don't tell namjoon. "It's okay silly I missed you too" "Yea yeah right you don't even call me anymore" "Baby i'm sorry you know i'm a doctor and I have patience that needs my help, i'm not that joonie you know if I could i'll be there beside you" the other line was silent. and jin knows that he's sad, but he can't help it he wishes he could see him. little he knows he missed him badly, "Joonie?" "Hmm?"

"I love you"

"I love you a lot more"

"I Wish there's a miracle to make you come here" his voice starts to crack and he hate it.

"Hey baby shh i'm here don't cry"

"J-joonie i'm so sorry i'm stupid"

"Yah don't you dare say that your stupid baby your perfect for your own self"

"Hmph joonie", he whimpered

"I love you baby"

"I-I love you too umm joonie I need to go"

"Yeah take care"

"I'll"


 

 

Taehyung opened his eyes trying to remember where he is until.. "Bogum!" he looked beside him there's no one he took off the wires and start to search in every room. "Bogum baby are you here? Where are you i'm here" "Please sir calm down and stay at your room" the nurse tried to talk to him but taehyung wasn't giving here attention he wanted his baby brother he couldn't stay here all alone not knowin where he is. "Sir!" "Go away! I need to find him"

 

jin was standing watching what he was doing, the angry mommy antics start to shown, "Sir I need you to calm down and come with me i'll show you were your brother is" "R-really?" "Yes but you need to calm down first" "Y-yeah okay okay I'm alright j-just lets go" "Mm follow me" as they walk jin was stealing glances at the boy but the other didn't seem to notice he was biting his lips like a worried mother he looked cute and made him giggle. "What's funny?" "Nothing your cute" that made the other getting red and shy, "N-no i'm not" "Yes you are stupid" that made him tense he didn't like bad words after what happened. and jin seem to notice, "Oh my bad sir I didn't mean to don't get me wrong I was trying to sooth your wariness that's all" "I-its okay thank you" and they continue to walk without word.

 

Bogum was laying on the bed looking a little tired and alive. "Oh thank god" he gasped as he saw his brother he rushed to his side he kissed his tiny hands, "Bogum i'm sorry I won't leave you again taetae is sorry yeah I love you you know that? taetae won't leave you so don't leave taetae anymore yeah, just wake up for taetae so he can kiss you and hug you? don't worry baby everything is going to be fine i'll take you to the gold castle that we saw on mama's tv and also i'll let you talk to mickey and i'll buy for you water gun that you always wanted on your birthday I can afford you that just w-wake up yeah?.." jin was on tears he was so sensitive on these things but he never cried but tae looked so sad and weak he was crying beautifully. and jin tried to sooth him and taehyung thanked him but he won't leave bogum. he told him that he needs to eat and sleep but tae was stubborn child himself he didn't even blink an eye over him kissing his brother cheeks, temples, tiny hands, hair. once he felt sleepy he will lay beside him with protective arms around him enough to make bogum safe.

Jin smiled at them and covered them with a blanket and kissed their foreheads.

 

 


 

 

The next day tae woke up by kisses on his face a big kisses. and he smiled he liked the warmth. "Tae woke wup" "i'm sorry baby did I make you wait to much long hmm?"

"Hmph! yes you know I missed you" "i missed you more, come here" he opened his arms as bogum was laughing from his kisses. jin was staring at them muttering "Cute" but he need to interrupt the moment. "Ahm!"

They turn around with wide eyes, making jin smile "Hey boys how are you today hope your fine, my name is kim seokjin but you can call me jin there's no need to be formal with me" "Ah! thanks mr jin for helping us" "Tank you mr. jin" said the little boy with red cheeks gosh he was cute that jin poked his cheek, "Aw honey your welcome" "Powetty" He start to feel his cheeks start to redden and he tapped his cheeks so he cover his shyness "Oh your prettier" that made cover his mouth giggling. and tae smiled at his brother. "Umm jin-sshi?" "What did I say about formalities? "Y-yeah sorry umm you know I need a place to stay at it today and I need your help"

 

 

so what do you think gonna happen next? ;)