Taehyung past

er For Pain

In 30th Of December Born Kim Taehyung. He was a beautiful son, he had a perfect family with his little brother, Bogum. 

 

Everything Was Fine But After A Few Days His Mom Start To Became Weak And Tired. Taehyung Had Always Told Her To Get Rest But She Denies Her Tiredness Saying Fake Excuses Like
'Don't Worry Honey I'm Fine.' Or 'Guess I'm Starting To Get Old But Don't Worry' Or 'Aish I'm Fine But You And Your Brother Need To Study So You Can Help Mommy Alright?'

Study, Study, Study. Thats What His Mother Always Care About. He Tried To Make His Mother To Be So Proud Of Him He Worked Hard To Get Perfect Marks And Help His Brother To Study. 

 

His Mom Was Always Thankful.




 




 

Tae's Mom Was Cooking After Being  Beating Up By Her Husband. She Cried For Days And Days Praying That God Bring Her Old Husband Back.. They Start To Always Fight And He Was Horrible Treating Her Like A Slave Calling Her By Names And Telling Her To Go To Hell, How He Regrets Having Her And Her Useless Sons.

She start to feel Sick And Tired She Couldn't Help It But To Shut And Crying Late Nights. She Knows He Was Listening To Hear Sobs But He Couldn't Even Try To Sooth Her Pain, Or Telling Her That Everything Is Fine, Apologizing To Her At Least.

 

He Just Stared Like A Pathetic.
 


 

 

 

 

 

 

After She Was Done Putting The Dishes, Se wipes Her Tears And Smile. "Everything is Fine." She Always Tell Herself That. Even When Taehyung Was 16 He Was Complaining About How School Is Making Him Wants To Cry Of The Hard Work. But She Always Smile And Told Him That Life Is Beautiful And We Should Always Treasure Our Beautiful Moments With Happiness. We Can't Always Complain About Everything, Posivite Things Is Always The Answer To Everything.

Taehyung Was Amused, "Mom You Should Be A Narrator" She Laughs, "Oh Honey Maybe In The Future I'll Think About it"

 

She Smiles At The Memory Of Her Son. Now Taehyung Is 19 And He's Gonna Be A Senior On Next Year Gosh He Grow Up To Fast. But She Was Happy That Her Son Grow Up. 
 

"Mom! I'm Back" Taehyung Said As He Took Off His Shoes.

"Oh Dear Come Here The Food is Ready"

Tae Smiled, "Oh Wow That's My Mom's Materials"

"Your Right Don't Underestimate My Mum  Abilities" As She Laughs.

Tae Put His Hand Up As He Was Guilty.

"Where's Bogum?"

"He Fell Asleep, He Was Tired From Kindergarten"

"Did It Tired Him Already?" She Pouts. 

"Oh Mum You Didn't Know How Brother Is Having A Long Journey"

She push his shoulder Playfully, "Oh Shut Up And Eat"

And They Dig In.

 


 

 

 

 

Later Taehyung Was On His Phone Messaging His Friend Namjoon. He Was His Only Friend Also BestFriend Cause He Was On A Famous High School Were Rich People Don't Sit With Low People .

RapMon: God I Can't Wait To Finish This ing School:)

TaeTheGenius: I MEAN LIKE SAME BESTIE

RapMon: YAAAS So Are Ya Gonna Go To The Party Tomorrow Or?

TaeTheGenius: Yeah Joonie Don't Worry.

RapMon: Listen Don't Force Yourself You Know.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he know how namjoon will be always worried about him he told to stop being so worried like a second mom.

TaeTheGenius: Sheeesh Don't Worry I'm Fine. I'll Go.

RapMon: Kay Good Night

TaeTheGenius: Night.

 


 

 

 

 

 

He Was Trying To Sleep But He Was Thinking About What To Wear Cause He Doesn't Have Too Much Clothes, "Guess i'll ask mom to earn me some money."

*Slap*

He Jolted At the sound 'Isn't that a slap sound?'

He stands at his door but as he was gonna open the door he listened to his father. "YOUR A USLESS ! HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU TO NOT COOK FOR ME FROM YOUR "

"I-im Sorry, But you stay at late night outside and i get worried so i made food thought you were hungry"

"What you say to me? You wanna die you "

"S-stop please your hurting me"

"SHUT UP!"

 

 

Taehyung was on tears he hate his father so much why his father was like that his mom doesn't deserve that. She never disobey him like EVER. Yet he treats her like a trash. he wasn't feeling it his knuckles turn white from how hard he was grabbing his fists so he storm out taking a deep breath and runs to his father direction.

"DONT YOU DARE LAYING YOUR FILTHY HABD ON MY MOTHER YOU ASSHAT" he punched him so hard that blood was splashing from his mouth the scene was so satisfying to him. He wish he could kill him with his own hands. But his mom she was blinded from so much loving him.

He remembers saying to him, "Your father was the best decision ever". He was inhuman he wanna shake some sense on his mom head telling her to stop hurting herself stop wishing to die stop waiting for his ing father yet he is his father and thats the worst thing ever.


She gasped as she walked to his father but he held her shoulders tightly. She trashes around "L-let go i need t-to check h-him please taehyung please"

He cries he couldn't stop how could he? Why his mom was trying so hard why she couldn't just let him die for sake!

"NO! I won't let you go to that monster mum you should just forget him mum"

She shook her head, "no, no no no no!!!" muttering softly.

He hugs her while she start to cry with him. He promise her that he will protect her and bogum from him no matter what.

He hold her face, "mom look at me mom!"

she was starting to get dizzy. "Mom we need to run from here quickly before he start to wake up"

"N-no w-we can't we nee-"

"Mom listen to me you wanna survive? Don't you wanna live happily with just me and bogum mum please just wake up from your dreams its the truth my father doesn't love us"

She looked at him with wide eyes and her lips start to wobble, "d-doesn't love u-us?"

He tried to not cry again as he nod.

She tried to stand up and walked to her room but before she enterd she looked at him, "Get bogum and your stuffs were gonna get hella out of here"

He smiled as he nods and rush to his brother.

Bogum was laying on the wall with his soft sobs.

"Aww bogumie" 

"T-tae?"

"Come here"

He rushed to his brother and cried loudly while tae start to sooth him by playing with his hair. "Its okay bogum were gonna get out of here"

Bogum stared at him with wide eyes he quickly wiped off his tears, "R-really?"

Taehyung nods, "Yeah baby yeah we gonna go now"

And couldn't help but to kiss his temple as he smiled.

Once their done they were waiting for their mother, his father was still laying unconscious.

Bogum whimpered as he saw his father with blood and tae immediately held him up and tries to shush him softly trying not to scare the little bean.

His mom was there standing she held a gun and hide it on her jacket and rushed to them.

 

"M-mum thats a gun"

"I know now lets go hurry"

"Y-yeah"

"Where do you think your going faggots?" They gasped.

"You think i'll let you go huh!"

His mum frowned and look at her husband, "We all know who's the here! And don't you dare call my sons that y'hear me!"

He was shocked but masked it with hysterical laugh. "Oh wow didn't know you were that tough you were like a crying everyday"

 

"And your like a broke- who likes to beg for money form those es who gets ed by you"

 

"That's it" he start to point the gun at tae and then bogum, "who do u want me to kill this or that ,or you?" He points the gun at her.

"Don't you dare point that gun at them"

"Oh well then we start with you" and he shot at her shoulder, she chocked from the pain.


"Mum!"
"Mama! N-no"


"Oh no! Help help! No ones gonna care about you" he laughs.

She points the gun at him but her hand tremble so hard. And she shot at his right leg.

And he fells with scream of pain. " YOU !"


he shots her many times.

And she lays there trying to take a small breaths. "T-taehyung r-run"

"NO MUM PLEASE DONT DIE PLEASE!" Crying in pain.

"T-take care of your brother and yourself for m-me" She bloody smiled.

"Mom please n-no"

"I-i love y-you t-t-two.."
She closed here eyes with smile on her face. She was beautiful even when she died. God loved her so much to take her soul from them. She was a heaven itself. She couldn't die right now they needed her, that's unfair. So unfair.

"NOOOOOOO" he screamed loudly.

"Finally that died god she was annoying"

"DONT U DARE SAY THAT" he took her gun but his father punched him making bogum fall crying loudly for help.

He punched tae multiple times till he coughed blood. He start to give up. But he can't he need to protect his brother thats his mums wish.

He points the gun at his heart, "REST IN HELL ER" he pulls the trigger over and over till his father was a river of blood. But he wasn't satisfied.

" YOU YOU DIE DIE" he punched him till he stumbled on his knees crying.

He look at his brother he was laying conscious on the floor. He gasped, "Bogum! No no no" he tried to check his pulse he was still alive but his heart beat was weak.

He tried to stand up but his knees were weak so he crawled till he reached his father pockets. He took the car key. And tried to stand up.

He spits at his father desd body, "rest in hell" he throw his lighter on him, "Gosh i wish i just stay here watching your dead body burn. It is satisfying father you"

He took his brother and their stuff, he rushed to the car and put bogum on his chest as he turn on the car. The house exploded as he speed up.

"Hallelujah"

He's now gonna do what his mom told him, to protect himself and bogum.