The Show With Weird Feelings

er For Pain

Jungkook phone start to ring he looked at the caller and smiled, "yugyeom how are you man?"

 

 

"Man i'm good what about you iron man, i missed you it's been long since we hang out"

 

 

Jungkook laughed at that he remembered when he was younger before hanging out with yugyeom means getting wasted, but jugkook doesn't mind. He is busy right now with his work, and meetings. He forgets how to club for years, he remembers when he start to make out with hani the model of korea beauty magazine. Jungkook wouldn't lie about the kiss it was hot and messy. He remembers how she was loud while they were having it was annoying a little bit but her moans didn't make him that hard, it was a good experience. 

 

 

"Yo jungkook there's strip club its bomb they gave me two invitations for a strip shows and you know my friend i couldn't miss the opportunity, i invited jaebum but he said that his girlfriend woulf be jealous, so you came to my mind how about trying to come aren't ya tired of sitting on that old chair grandpa?"

 

 

"Hey watch your mouth, also yeah u don't know how i'm getting stressed right now from meeting and other stuff"

 

 

"Damn sure your always busy jungkook remind me of a time you were free? Oh yes while you sleep"

 

 

"Yeah yeah very funny"

 

 

"So what you say?"

 

 

He sighed, "Yeah why not?"

 

 

"Awesome! Here's the adress XXX-XXX be there at 10"

 

 

"Yeah i'll see you there"

 

 

 

 

He continued signing the papers he watch his schedules for today at his computer, he told his secretary luna to send him. She is very kind and bigger than jungkook also she's not a one from that girl who wants to his on there . 

 

 

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Come in!"

 

 

"Hello mr. Jeon i see you working hard there finished yet?"

 

 

He smiled at jimin, "well no i hadn't finish yet theres more to do" 

 

Jimin start to pout and walked to his table office sitting on it as his cheeks puffs out making jungkook gulps. Jimin smiles at that reaction, "well you can have some free time with me you know?"

 

 

Jungkook smiled knowing jimin doing all of that on purpose, "Jimine i can't you know that, if i didn't finish i can't stay with you well you wait a little longer?"

 

 

He sighed while staring at him, "Fine but once you finished call me i'll be in my apartment"

 

 

"Yeah i'll do" and they kissed. 

 

 

 

Jimin walked while jungkook stared at his as he close the door he took a deep breath didn't know how well his new relationship will work putting that aside he start to continue his work. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side taehyung was practicing on the pole but every time he was nearing the floor he falls on his , "dammit!" 

 

Jin was staring at him while shaking his head, "taehyung its okay one more time you can do this today is the big day everyone is going to see you imagine their were people waiting for your show"

 

Taehyung nods as he stands up and start to do y moves like pushing his on the air, biting his lips, messing with his hair, falls down but at the near of the end he didn't fall. He smiled and looked at jin but jin was so happy that he screamed, "YES THATS WHAT I CALL A BIG BOMB STRIPPER"

 

 

"Dammit jin hyung can't you let anyone sleep!"

 

"Shut up yoongi sleeping for 2 hours my "

 

"Huh? How many hours i slept?"

 

 

"10!"

 

 

"Well i'm still tired so off me"

 

 

"Kay whatever but you need to wake up"

 

 

Yoongi got up and left the place, turned his metrocycle on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin was hungry so he decided for a pizza so as he was trying to cross the road there was a car nearing him but he would be dead if there wasn't someone told him by screaming "WATCH OUT OF THE WAY A CAR NEARING YOU"

 

 

 

he walked faster and clutch his heart as he beat faster he looked behind his to look at the person who helped him but soon left. As he drive faster with his metrocycle someone beside him muttered "awesome" and jimin couldn't deny that. And continued to walk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook start to wear his red suit, and looked at his rolex gold watch to see the time it was 9:56 PM. So there was a time he called yugyeom to check if he's already outside or he should take his private driver. But yugyeom sured him to wait for him cause he know the place. But jungkook can know to go to any place in seoul by his cars. Cause he has a system giving a direction for the place you want to go too. So jungkook waited for his friend, and soon he came with gold rolls ryce and jungkook smirked at him, "Not bad but are you sure were going to a normal strip club?"

 

 

"Hell no it's famous now hurry up before we start to get late"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung was sitting inside the dressing room he was already dressed and did his hair all he need a little makeup and taehyung wasn't that comfortable with it expect the eyeliner and the lip gloss. 

He knows the place was crowded as he heard people chattering and some drinking too. There was 3 shows before him and he was the last so he didn't know what to do and start tl get panicked. But jin is always there to rescue, "Hey tae- wow"

 

 

"W-whats wrong do i look awful?"

 

"Amazing i love it" 

 

He start to blush, "Thank you hyung" jin smiled as an answer.

 

"Now hurry up there's two left do u want something to drink?"

 

"No i'm good"

 

"Great! I'll tell hoseok then"

 

"Mm"

 

 

 

he's dead rn

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yugyeom and jungkook sit on their table and the servant start to give then drinks. There was vodka and they didn't want to get wasted since they came so Hennessy wouldn't hurt, their was a show and the people start to whistle at the stripper, she was amazing but she wasn't jungkook's type so he was looking around at the people who came as expected ugly old erts here and rich people the place was too much crowded for real. 

 

 

Yugyeom was staring at the girl who was starting the show she had a big fat just like how yugyeom likes. Soon yugyeom start to take out his zigurat and looked at jungkook with one lift eyebrow, "no need to ask give it away" he gave him and then asked for a lighter and he gave him. The girl was not bad she was pretty too. "Yugyeom dam does all the strippers here too much beautiful?" He asked loudly as the song was louder then their voice. Yugyeom starts to laugh, "Well you know me i don't go to any stripper club" jungkook smirked too. 

 

 

 

Soon the music stopped and someone came out of nowhere, "And now give it uo for our amazing stripper who will shook you by his beauty"

 

 

That made jungkook wants to laugh, stripper clubs likes to speak to much and its so annoying for him. 

 

 

 

"Give it up for V"

 

 

 

Everyone was clapping, yugyeom was confused and stared at jungkook

Jungkook left one eyebrow at him asking him whats wrong? "Nothing just i know this club for a years and i never heard about a stripper called-"

 

 

Soon a song start to play and a tall and slim figure was standing at the pole his body was similar to women his waist was small, this v was wearing a mask as he start to sway his body with the pole as ariana grande sings at the background, his lace was so clear thro that made jungkook bite his lips as he stuck his cheeks on that pole he was staring at the crowd with his sharpy eyes looking at them with strong and confident stare. As "V" start to moan softly everyone start to roar at that and jungkook start to feel dizzy suddenly hating everyone who was looking at V with desire. That body should be near him dammit, "Well holly damn hello there V" yugyeom said as he smirked at V while he was playing with the pole as it was his game. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he start to focus at every single move and figure his body. He throw his ing short skirt on his direction and jungkook looked at him dangerously with passion as taehyung stared at him too, taehyung was smiling at that person he was ing hot and he wanted to show off so he bite his lips and start to walk with sway moved pushing his harder to the pole and winking at him directly but the crowd start to jump on the stage and the handsome boy stands up to help him but someone pull him inside and he wanted to go back there to see him one more time, his heart start to beat faster and loudly for his ears. 

 

 

 

 

On the other side jungkook clutched the skirt on his hands suddenly a pulse on his neck start to show, damn he wish he could held that V on his arms and portect him from those erts. He wanted to tell them that the show was for him not them but he wasn't selfish and he didn't know that person and how he could feel this way when that person couldn't show off his face. It was bad suddenly the place felt disgusting so he rushed outside and yugyeom followed him as he was calling him but Jungkook wasn't hearing. 

 

 

He just wants to go out from this place before he do something crazy.