The hiring And Dreams becaming true

er For Pain

It felt like always waking up, making breakfast for him and bogum, saying hello to Mr. lee. They were in a park which was near to their apartment he promised bogum that he'll take him, bogum was playing he was happy and smiling. That made taehyung wanna cry he really wanted his baby brother to smile more and always he didn't like to see his brother so quiet, a bunch of kids were playing too.

 

They look like they wanted to talk to him but bogum was very shy his cheeks start to get red he dashed from them to me i Couldn't help the smile on my face i rubbed his back and talked to him softly, "Hey hey there baby they just wanted to play with u there's no need to be shy hmm" he smiled as he kissed my cheek and run to the kids, they were talking and laughing bogum was laughing so hard that made me happy and it was getting late i wanted to tell him its time to go back but seeing him so happy made me deny thinking about it.

 


 


As we walk to the ice cream car my phone start to ring i couldn't see who it was because i was busy keeping bogum without going around.

soon later i was meet with a cheerful voice, "Hi! Taehyung how are you? and how's bogum? I really forgot to take your number because you left early" I was confused who is he?

"Umm sorry but who are you?"
the other line was quite for a minutes,

"Oh well i guess you didn't know" srsly?

"I'm jin, did u remember me taehyung?"

"Oh yes yes! Sorry i was confused earlier i don't many calls"

"Oh umm well sorry about that"

taehyung shook his head but then remembered he was talking in the phone, "oh it's totally fine don't worry about it"

"If u say so, so umm where are you now?"

"I'm heading to my apartment, why?"

"I'm just asking well can u send me the location cause i wanna meet u tomorrow if u don't mind?"

Will i couldn't trust that guy easily i mean he helped me but what if he will set me up or something?

"Don't worry i'll never do that to you"

"W-what? How do-"

"I read minds don't you know?"

"Well that's creepy"

"If you say so, well let's forget about that idea how about i call u later?"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay have a good day taetae" weird.

"You too"

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


As he take a shower there was a knock on the door, "who is it?"

"It's me" of course who's gonna be? Jungkook sighed. "Well wait for a second"

"Okay!"

 

 Jimin was on his phone while he was waiting for jungkook to come out, "hmm what takes him that long i hope he doesn't die there"

He tried to make some food because he was hungry as tried to cook pasta for them two, while he was cooking jungkook came half with a towel under doesn't even cover his v-line. Doesn't have a shame

"Satisfied?" Jimin was shocked and looked away from him "you wish" he was met with a laugh. Dammit if he only known....


"What are you making?"
"Hmm?"
Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Nothing just when you finish call me i'll be in my office"
Jimin couldn't say no so he nods.


He knows how much jungkook cares about his job like it was his wife, he works for hours and he'll never get tired. He has the most famous expensive company in soul after his family also he's the manager. He doesn't joke around when it was about work, he never treat anyone seriously doesn't even wave to someone or talk that much only to give orders about work or information about the work. Jungkook never fell in love he was cold as ice also he hates talking about it once in a meeting with other companies he said "What's more important thing than work?" One of them joked saying "love" trying to ease the mood but jungkook wasn't having it, "love? Huh don't joke around love is an illusional thing in this world what's so satisfying about it? It only can bring sadness and misery i don't know how people even think about it" "Once you fell in love with someone your gonna see" "I don't have the time for that thank u very much now let's talk about what why we are here today"

 

Jimin was hurt but he didn't want jungkook to hate him because he loves him it hurts to see the one you love saying words like knifes as it was to you, he knows when jungkook talk to him so casually that he didn't think about his words before he speak sometime he hurts him but jimin will brush it away.

 

"Dinner is ready!" He took a seat and waited for jungkook to come but he didn't came, he was confused so he goes to his office as he get near there was a music could be heard "that's new", he knocks the door once but there was no answer he knocked twice also there was no answer he opened the door, the song was only the thing that can be heard in the room he tried to look for jungkook he was met with his back, "Jungkook?"

"Mozart"

"Huh?" 

"He's a legend, don't you think?"

"Umm i guess?" Jungkook swayed the chair to look at him with furrowed eyebrows, "How dare you?"

"I-I'm sorr" Jungkook laughed, "Oh god jimin you should saw your face"

Jimin stared with wide eyes, wow does he sound hot when he laughs like that? And why he looks much hotter when he smiles like that?

His smile disappeared, "What?"

"Y-you laughed... and smiled"

"So? I'm human after all" he said as he left an eyebrow at him. Rest in peace jimin.

"Yeah i know but i never saw you like that"

"Well i don't like to show the other side of me"

"Why?" Jimin wanted to know why he was like that? He looked much more delightful like that why will he-

"It's none of your business" as he drinks more of Hennessy.

Jimin stared at his feet it looked more interesting at that moment he didn't want to cry because of him. Just when he gonna know?, "Well excuse me then" and he left.

 

 

 

 

But he wasn't there to stop him nor to tell him sorry nor to kiss him. He felt and stupid he opened his car as he was gonna get inside he felt a hand on his waist the hand was warm and lovely, "L-let go jungkook let go please"

"No!"

"W-why? Jus let go i'm tired of this bull" 

"I'm sorry" jimin felt sick for forgiving him for the billion time. "I-its fine i know you don't like me"
"

Nonsense" jimin stared at him confused,

"w-what?"

"I love you" Jimin couldn't say a word and stared with wide eyes as he felt warm lips on his own.

That felt lovely he couldn't stop himself to kiss back, the kiss start to get heated, there was tongues and smack sounds. Jimin moaned at the feeling of jungkook tongue, he wrapped his arms around his neck and jungkook start to rub his hard on his making jimin moan loudly, " jimin i can't hold it back" he held him up and it was jimin chance to put his leg around his waist and jungkook was squeezing his making him whimper at the feeling of his hands. He cried he always waited for this moment to come. He only did that on his dreams but it's real now and he's happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


He was to busy kissing him that he didn't felt that he pushed him on his bed jimin shirt was half-open and his hard s were showing he looked hot right now and jungkook couldn't stop himself to them he one and played with the another the sound of jimin sobs made his chest ache, it was beautiful everything about jimin at that moment was beautiful. He took his shirt off as he was trying to get off his boxer he looked at him and with one stare from the another he took it off immediately, he kissed the head "Oh god gukkie" "you like that baby?" "Yes yes yes m-more jungkook ah" he swallowed him till it hit his throat and that made jimin move his hips but jungkook stopped him and he whined for more. And jungkook blow him tell he came on his mouth.

"Delicious" jimin start to hide his face and that made jungkook smile "So cute baby look at me while i you"

"Y-yes daddy"
""
He pushed his inside his entrance and start to him slowly till jimin begged him to go faster and he ed his so hard that made jimin came twice. As he toss the jimin took his hand, "d-don't go please"

"I'm not going anywhere baby i'm here"
Jimin hugged him as jungkook held him closer and start to kiss his hair till they slept that night was a history for both of them

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taehyung!"

"Yes?" 

"There's someone wanted to meet you"

"Okay just a second i'm coming"

"Okay"


Taehyung dressed nicely didn't want to creep jin by his casual look so he opened the door there was flowers pushed to his face, "Hey i miseeed you taetae, i hope you like the flowers"

Taehyung took the flowers. They were beautiful, "T-Thanks jin hyung"

"Oh don't be shy handsome fella where's bogum?"

"He's sleeping he was tired after playing at the park"

"Oh poor baby i guess he meet new friends"

"Oh i guess so"

"So what are you doing right now?"

"Huh?" Taehyung blinked cutely at him

Oh my gosh he's so cute "Umm your job?"

"Oh umm about that" he smiled sheepishly

"You don't have one?"

"Ah yeah i'm trying to find one but every time i go to fine one they reject me immediately and also bogum doesn't go to his school after what happened and i don't have enough money to go to college but it's okay"

" no it's not let me help you"

"No you helped us so much so thank you we don-"

"Bull" taehyung stared at him with wide eyes

"You know there's a job good for you"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"What is it?"

Jin smirked, "Come with me"

"B-But what about bogumie?"

"Can u let anyone watch him?"

"Umm i guess so"

"That's good follow me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they get in the car, taehyung was staring at the road while jin was busy talking on the phone, he took him to a restaurant first to let him eat. Then the bought for him clothes and for bogum too, taehyung refused and tried to tell him that he will not accept it but when jin pouts he couldn't say no so he took everything. As they put the stuff they go to the place it was big and there was lights, their was people making out others smoke others talking it was in the middle it looked like a place for adults and thieves. People with dangerous auras was much more around the place, tattos, scars, gang clothes. He start to gulp and was ready to kill jim who was walking normally like the place was normal. "Were here!" He smiled as he pushed the door. There was a few people sitting on chairs drinking and talking. It was peaceful inside but the uncomfortable feeling start to control him. But he was carried away of his thoughts by jin as he pushed him to some guy with a manager club looks. He was tall also handsome he was having a brown hair he looks youthful he has muscles, is that a six pack? Oh damn. his eyes were big and he had full lips also a blinding smile. RIP taehyung.

"Hey aren't you taehyung-sshi?"

"Oh y-yes" suddenly he felt shy and the floor looked more interesting.

"Jin talks so much about you yesterday and he made me wanting to meet you so badly and i'm glad i had the chance"

"W-well thank you"

"See hoseokie i told you he's amazing"

So his name is hoseok? Hmm..

"Yeah he has a beautiful features but does he know how to dance on that pool?"

"Oh he knows right taetae?"

"WHAT!"

"Hmm i guess you don't aren't you?"

"Look hoseok i can-"

"No jin i can hire him here i have enough bartenders i only need a few strippers he has a good features and body for a one but he doesn't know how to use it"

"But if maybe we could train him"

"Do u hear yourself jin it will take a years to finish a technique"

 

 

 

Taehyung walked away to the pool he start to touch the pool and he took a deep breath he start to walk around it and he pushed his back on it to make his perky around it he start to wrap his legs around it loving the feeling he climbed higher and turn himself on circles till he loosened his hands he start to get near to the ground and stopped before he falls. He panted as he finished but turned around when he heard a clap behind,

 

"Wow i can't believe that just happened"

 

"Your hired"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?"