Meeting snow guy and officaly in love

er For Pain

 

 

 

"What?" He looked at jin for help but jin didn't understand but he didn't know if it was on purpose or not. Hoseok was smiling like a creep at him as he puts his hand on taehyung shoulders, "Congratulations your our new stripper feel free as you stay here"

"W-wait hold up who says that I'm accepting it? I will not become a stripper! that's a bul-" jin covered his mouth so he couldn't talk further, "ahahaha would you look at that dont worry hoseok he's just happy so that's why he's saying that dint mind him" taehyung looked at jin as he wanted to tell him thats he's absolutely against it. "I'm saving your taehyung play along with it" he whispered.


Suddenly the door opened revealing a pale guy with beautiful sharp features he's sweating a little bit, hair messed up like he had just . "Yo hoseok i need some drink i'm so ing lazy" hoseok stare at him coldly "Why every ing damn time u just had you want to drink are you crazy?"

"Aish why you sound so like jin gosh"

Taehyung gulps visibly he knows whats gonna happen soon jin looked at them with eyes shooting for murder walking to this snow guy way he looks so scary that hoseok hide behind taehyung making him flinch at the contact.

The nerves of that snow guy he looks at him with cold stare like nothing happened then the snow guy stare at jin with white, "Ouch ouch hyung stop it it hurts like a what the ?"

"What the you say?" Jin said as he pinch his right ear, "goddammit yoongi you always make me wanna hit you every time we meet"

"Okay chill chill sorry man"

hoseok was laughing so hard as yoongi nose starts to get red as his ears, yoongi start to furrows his eyebrows at hoseok, "what so funny horsy?"
"Very funny pabbie" for everyone who doesn't know pabbie its a character from frozen 2 lol.

"YOU GUYS STOP IT"

They looked at jin then pointed at each other, "He started it first"

Taehyung was laughing so hard at them, they remind him of kids. About kids taehyung dream job was to teach kids he have a soft spot for them he wanted a second brother but his mum start to be sick so it effected her pregnancy. She was sad, she wanted to make her sons wish come true but their ing father was so busy getting drunk and god knows what he do. He misses her he always did. He wish she was her to tell him what to do because shes always their to help him beside his dear ex friend namjoon. he stopped laughing and stared at jin with glossy eyes, "I need some fresh air i'll be right back"

Jin smiled warmly, "yeah you do that". Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, "what a weirdo guys i guess i'll go to sleep ya hoseok wake me up later don't forget"


"What the what am i your mother?"


"Shut up horsy"

"Don't start it pabbie"


Jin shook his head, "they never change"

 

 


 

 

 

 


Taehyung hugged himself as he start to breath, "God what am i doing? does my life need to be that hard? please let me bear this pain" as he start to think of his mother in some way he start to think about that guy and how he made him feel, his heart start to beat, "Gosh no stop it don't think about him he's in love for sake" soon he remembered something and start to horrified, " i left bogum all alone goddammit jin hyung you owe me"

And start to rush for his brother

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jimin woke up by strong arms around him he smiled at the feeling of it and start to get closer to the warmth, "Jimin hyung wake up". Jimin start to pout, "Not a very romantic way to wake up" Jungkook sighed and held him closer much to his satisfy he start to shiver in his hold making jungkook laugh, "Whats wrong baby? You like my body?"


Jimin smiled, "Yes you know that i love it also i love u gukkie"

Jungkook smiled as an answer.


"Breakfast?"

"Absolutely"

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Taehyung pants could be heard at the second floor as he opened the door, he heard small whine from upstairs "!" He rushed to his baby brother he saw him hiding inside the bed, he hugged him bogum start to cry harder, "Y-you l-left for so long thought you w-wil l-leave me"

Taehyung furrows at that over his dead body he'll leave him. "No baby no I'll never leave you until my soul lefts me baby i'm sorry i took so long look i'm here there's no need to cry no more" he smiled as he wiped his tears, the boy sniffs were too cute for his weak heart he kissed him many times till bogum tears start to stop and smiled as he held his shirt, "sleep with me?"

"Absolutely"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Jungkook was on his car as his uber driver took him to his company, he didn't show up with jimin cause jimin always prefer to drive by his car saying it's too awkward to act casual while there's someone i watching. Jungkook never understand him in some ways. But thats what he like about jimin, he likes to discover things by himself and for example: jimin.


Jimin is always ball of joy, always polite with everyone but also serious sometimes. Once their project failed because some clumsy guy messed up the papers jimin shouted his heart out at him that was a shook for everyone but Jungkook didn't care, work is work. If you did something wrong you're responsible about it. You fix it no one helps you in the end. Working hard is jeon company system.


He smiled at the memory, "Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Were here"

"Oh yes", he walked inside with his securities and bowed and offering smiles at everyone. Girls always talk about him and the men also. He had many people like him and that make him full of pride. Jungkook known by his beauty it was sharp facial but in the attractive way.

As he took his seat, there was his everday coffe but with a note from jimin wishing him good luck at work that made him smile. As he took a sip, minho entered with files that hide his half head which looked funny. He laughed at the cute sight, we didn't talk about minho sorry well minho is jungkooks friend since childhood he was his hero. When minho couldn't fight back he had his back and fight for him. Also his and jungkook family were very close until now. Minho had soft beauty but he was attractive if Jungkook wasn't his friend he will definitely hit on him if they were in club or some karaoke.

 

"Hello there coconut head, had a good night?"

"I'm not a coconut head and also yes i did"

"Hmm i see" he puts the files in front him, "well j-"
"He told you" minho looked at him with a bashful smile, "well yeah i didn't believe it until you told me that i never knew our mr. Idgaf about love well be so in love"

"Shut up" "yeah i'll do but are you sure about this kookie?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean about this thing started between you and him look i'm not trying to ruin anything or everything but don't hurt him i know how you start to run away from you feelings when you get way too attached"


"Yeah i'll do that minho i think he's the one"

"Well your not the one who says that"

Jungkook smile as an answer. "Well love bird sign these files so i can copy one from them"


"Yes madam"

"Shut up"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And they laughed.