Confession

Hot and Spicy

Jinyoung was not able to sleep the whole night. He was thinking about the other's relation with Sweety, he could sleep only before sunrise. Same is the case with Mark, he doesn’t know when he slept, but woke up with the call from Sweety early in the morning. Mark woke up since he couldn’t sleep any ways got ready and left the hostel even before their schedule time.

Jinyoung woke up late when Yugyeom woke him up for lunch, he got ready realizing the time of the day and went to see Mark. Though he saw something the day before, it should be some misunderstanding that he felt so, so it is better to go and clear it up soon. When he entered the other room, Yugyeom and BamBam were fighting with pillows very loud running all over the room. "What you guys are doing?" asked Jinyoung searching for Mark meanwhile looking for Mark all over the room. "We are making love, can't you see?" Yugyeom replied sarcastically. Jinyoung doesn’t even cared to think or analyze what he said but immediately shooted his question of importance, "Where is Mark?"

"He is on date" said BamBam casually. "Date. What are you talking? With whom?" Jinyoung asked pulling the pillow from BamBam who is still busy hitting Yugyeom with that.

Yugyeom hit Jinyoung with the pillow in his hand to tell the answer, "Sweety. Mark went to date with Sweety. They are going to have lunch first, then shopping and then they will play and finally will reach home. Happy?" "Whose home? May be they both spend the night in Sweety's home only" BamBam added spice to the wound of Jinyoung.

Jinyoung ran from that room to his, he doesn’t want others to see the tears that are flowing from his eyes.

He covered himself in the blanket, hugged the Pikachu that Mark holds always and lied down on the bed. After a while Yugyeom came again to call him to go for lunch but Jinyoung shouted at him, "GET LOST YOU AND DON’T COME BACK TO DISTURB ME." Yugyeom wanted to pacify him when BamBam stopped him, "Its ok if he doesn’t eat for one day. Lets go."

After a while Jinyoung got up to realize that Mark is not back yet. He wanted to know what those two are doing, so he called Mark first, as he did not get reply from Mark he called Sweety for no reply. He called both around 10 times each he left messages but no one responded to the calls or neither of them saw his Whats app messages. Jinyoung tried to throw the mobile away but realized its costly so he took Pikachu next to him and  throw it very hard that even the soft toy bounced back the wall.

He is so angry at Mark and Sweety for them to ditch him. He is so sad that he is loosing his love. How can those two do this to him on his back. This is not fair.

He watched a horror movie, for the first time he did not feel scared at all. He would if he had concentrated on the movie but he was lost in the thoughts. Movie was over and he lied down on the bed in the dark room looking at the darkness. Usually he would have got scared to the hell in that kind of room, but today he prefers it.

Right around the midnight, Jinyoung was not able to carry himself on the bed, so he went near the glass window they have for the room and stood their looking outside. Little later some one opened the door of the room Jinyoung is in. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTURB ME YUGYEOM" Jinyoung shouted without even seeing who walked in. The guy walked in has switched on the lights in the room, "What are you doing in this dark room alone?" asked Mark. Jinyoung saw Mark for two seconds and immediately turned back to the window.

Mark locked the door and walked in towards him. "Jinyoung, what happened. Why did you shout at Yugyeom?" asked him keeping his hand on Jinyoung's shoulder.

Jinyoung pushed Mark's hand and said "nothing of your concern. Just switch off the lights and go back to your room"

Mark tried to turn Jinyoung towards him but Jinyoung was too stubborn so he went before Jinyoung to check on him, "Jinyoungie, Darling what happened? Why is your mood so off today" with his both hands on Jinyoung's shoulder.

Jinyoung again pushed Mark's hands, "I said it is nothing for you to concern. Just leave me alone." Jinyoung started to walk away from Mark. Mark again stopped him, "There is nothing about you that is not of my concern. You have to tell me now what it is." Mark got stubborn now.

"Will you leave the room or shall I throw you out?" Jinyoung's answer.

Mark couldn’t say anything for that, "Ok then!" Jinyoung held Mark's hand to pull him towards the door. But Mark pulled him back instead into his hug. He hugged Jinyoung tight and soft at same time gave soothing massages on his back, "Calm down baby. Please. Everything is alright. I am here for you. What ever it is I will help you over come it. Just calm down Darling" Mark said all types of soothing sentences for Jinyoung to clam him down.

Jinyoung when he calmed down of his anger, he pulled himself out of the hug to see Mark's face and he kissed him on his favorite lips.

Mark pushed Jinyoung with shock for the unexpected act from the other, "What are you doing?" Jinyoung felt uneasy and he went to lie on the bed covering himself in the blanket. Mark did not understand what just happened. Jinyoung is engaged to Sweety, then why is he kissing me.

He went and sat behind Jinyoung, "Jinyoung, please talk to me. What happened?"

"Why are you so worried about me?" Jinyoung shouted more than asked.

"Cause you are my friend and .. " Mark tried to explain but Jinyoung stopped, "Then go and worry about BamBam not me."

Mark could see tears falling from Jinyoung's eyes, he kept his both hands around the other's face and started wiping the tears. He went near Jinyoung and kissed his fore head, "Okay just tell me one thing and I will not worry about you." Jinyoung looked straight to Mark to listen what he was going to ask. "Why did you kiss me before?"

Jinyoung pushed both Mark's hands from his face, "That’s it, you don’t know why I kissed you? You don’t know why I am so disturbed! And yes you don’t know why I am crying right now." "Darling please" Mark tried to say something again to get stopped by the other. "Stop calling me that when you don’t mean it"

Mark tried to process everything again, he saw the Pikachu lying down on the floor, he saw tears and anger in Jinyoung's face towards him, he still can feel Jinyoung's lips on his. Suddenly he raised his head and exclaimed to Jinyoung, "So you got engaged to Sweety with out your wish?"

"What" being shocked is Jinyoung's turn now. "Did your parents forced you for this?" Mark asked again.

"What nonsense you are talking?" Jinyoung asked again with louder and strong face.

Mark got scared, "You and Sweety were engaged in the holidays and you will be married after your studies. Right!"

Jinyoung hit Mark with the pillow very hard, "Are you crazy? Why will I be engaged to my sister?"

"Sister. She is love of your life, you only said it", Mark shouted as if he saw a ghost.

"Yes I love her. She is my family member. I obviously will love her. How could you even think that I got engaged to her?" Mark frowned his head but still he is confused, meanwhile something striked to jinyoung, "So you went on a date with a girl who you thought is engaged to me! How bad friend you are." Jinyoung started hitting Mark again.

Mark stopped him, "Why the hell will I go on a date with your fiancé? She want to buy give you something as a memory of your engagement and she asked me for company. So I went. If you both are not engaged why did you both cut the cake together?"

Jinyoung again started hitting, poor Mark today his right hand has already gotten red. "You the hell guy that I fell in love with has forgotten my birthday." He threw Mark out of his bed. Mark forgot about every conversation happened just now, he forgot the pain that caused from jinyoung's  repeated hits, and that he was pushed away from the other, but only one thing that repeated in his head. The one clarification he wanted to make for almost a month.

"What did you just say?" He asked Jinyoung hiding his happiness. "What did I say? I scolded you for forgetting my birthday." Mark jumped on Jinyoung, though he wanted to listen those words again, he couldn’t resist himself to be away from the other. He kissed Jinyoung on his lips. Jinyoung who was shouting and fighting for almost an hour, now forgot all the sorrows he had the whole day in the one touch of his favorite lips. After few minutes, Mark released their lips, "Wait here. I will be back in a minute." he left the room and got back in exactly a minute as said.

He gave a gift pack to Jinyoung. Jinyoung opened it, it has a greeting card, a chain with a locket of two hands holding.

Greeting says, "Happy birthday to the most precious person of my life. Love you lots Jinyoung. From Mark"

"I can never forget anything important to you my Love", Mark said and Jinyoung kissed Mark this time. He released the lips a millimeter away and said while touching the others lips, "I Love You more than anything in the world. I don’t care about anything if I have you next to me" and covered that millimeter distance again.

They spent the night with the little kisses and stories of how they missed each other over holidays and their parents reactions to their confessions.

-0-

Next day, Yugyeom and Bambam peeped in the room to see what their friends are doing. As expected for them, the other are sleeping in one bed cuddling each other. They both made a sound together, "Yewwwww" that woke our lovers. "What the nonsense why are you guys shouting?" Jinyoung shouted at them as they disturbed Mark's sleep.

"Look at you two, sleeping half and cuddling. How come we wont make noise. What is cooking between you two?" Yugyeom asked more in a demanding way.

"We both are in love and we are in date from today" Jinyoung said hugging Mark more. "Love! Date…." BamBam did not finish his sentence Mark got out of the bed, "You little rascal, why did you tell Jinyoung that I went on a date with Sweety?"

"Oh! Its late for the class, I will go get ready first." BamBam pretended to go, that Mark jumped to stop him to find the answer.

"Sweety wanted to play with you both since you are not confessing you love yet to each other. We gave a little help to her." Yugyeom said to save his friend.

Mark turned towards Jinyoung who has already dialed Sweety to scold her.

-0-

The day has come, announcement of results of the first sem. BamBam, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and Mark are the first 4 places in the whole year with Mark being No.1. As he was also the winner of the Beauty Pageant, he was announced as the Superior of their batch.

On the occasion of his success, he took all his friends, JaeBum, Jackson, Young Jae, Yugyeom, BamBam and Jinyoung to a bar and restaurant for the party.

In the restaurant, Mark and Jinyoung sat closer than usual, they were feeding each other basically looked something different than any other friends are. Jackson who couldn’t hold anything inside asked out loud.

"what's with you guys? Why are you so touchy touchy?"

Yugyeom who is still acting like he couldn’t digest the environment around him, "Right Jackson, ask them like that what's wrong with you guys?"

Mark and Jinyoung who decided not to hide their relationship among his friends has confessed together -

"We are in love" looking lovely at the other and they gave a real small kiss on each other's lips.

 

 

----

P.s: Thank you for everyone who showed interest and patience in reading my story. Sorry if i bored you guys and also made you guys wait. Please do let me know your comments for betterment of my writing.