Chapter 6

The Milyo [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s eyes flutter repeatedly as she clung on to Jeongyeon’s hand. Even though she has lost one of her senses, she found it surprisingly easy to figure out where everyone was. Each footstep the men around her make, every muffled whisper between them, and even their own breathing.

“Where are we? Don’t try to trick us. I may be blind but I can still locate each of your positions.” Nayeon mumbled, swaying her head around trying to grasp at the place.

“What do you mean, bunny?” Jeongyeon glanced at Nayeon, who immediately turned to the spot where her voice came from.

“Please do not scream at me Jeongyeon-ah..” She whispered, by the looks of it, she seemed to be in severe pain with the way she covered her ears.

“I’m not yelling, Nayeonnie,” Jeongyeon tugged on her unnie’s hand, only to get an ignored response. “Hey what’s wrong?”

“Please be quiet!” Nayeon pleaded.

“What-” Jeongyeon was about to ask, but was covered by Nayeon’s hands.

After a couple minutes of silence, Nayeon spoke again, “It’s that way.”

Jeongyeon followed Nayeon’s extended arm, “It’s just a wall though. What do you mean it’s that way?”

“Bust that part of the wall open. It’s hollow. I can hear wind and things rustling inside,” Nayeon commanded.

Jeongyeon wasn’t used to Nayeon’s new timid attitude. In fact, ever since she came in here, she felt like everyone she’s known has been changing drastically. Before Jeongyeon could continue dwelling in her thoughts, Sehun, Kai, and Xiumin came out of the makeshift tent looking less pale and cleaner than what were looking like half an hour ago

“Pardon my interruption, uh, Nayeon and Jeongyeon,” Kai paused and looked towards where Nayeon was pointing. “What’s our plan?”

-----------------------------

“Things rustling inside huh,” She paused, “Huh. Our Nayeon unnie has gotten quite smart and shall I say, dangerous. Maybe too dangerous, for my liking.” A sadistic smile creeped up on Chaeyoung’s face.

After giving her quick speech, she turned to her terrified victim, “Mina ah, why are you cowering in that corner of the bed? You know you can’t get away anyways. Don’t worry, I will treat you nicely as long as you obey my orders~” Chaeyoung says as she leans closer and closer to Mina. Her left hand reaching for Mina’s now bruised face and the other reaching for the her clenched fist.

“Now now… I’m giving you way more freedom than you should be getting. Unless you want to be chained to the wall in the basement under this room, I suggest you don’t try anything in the time that I’m gone,” Chaeyoung grabbed Mina’s chin and forced Mina to look at her while she unlocked the chains that held Mina to the bed.

Mina whimpered in submission, not daring to look up until she heard the door slam close. Mina glances around the room, making sure that Chaeyoung was really gone before sprinting to the floorboards near the bed, almost tripping over her own foot in the process. She pulled the loose boards up one by one, revealing the trapdoor hidden underneath. She’d been in the maze for a much longer time than Chaeyoung and also had inside knowledge on the secrets built into the maze. It was no wonder that Mina just happens to get locked up in a room with a trapdoor that led to another, less dangerous, part of the maze.

The smell of rotting flesh filled up her nose as soon as she opened the metal door.  Mina groaned in disgust and pinched her nose to prevent from breathing anymore of the odor in. She poked her head down and jumped when she deemed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter