Chapter 1

The Milyo [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was confused. She didn’t know why or how she’d ended up in the dark hallways of a maze that was dimly litted with torchlight along every 20 feet of the stone wall. There was only absolute silence, and a bowl of cracker packages that had expired around 10 years ago. There would be an occasional squeak of sound here and there, but never loud enough to be mistaken for a scream.

“Hello?” Tzuyu had tried calling out many times, to no avail.

She spent the next couple days drifting in and out of sleep, with no blankets or pillows, just her back resting against the moss-covered wall. In her dreams, she saw her friends back home. Nayeon and Jeongyeon sitting by the kitchen table bickering about the tiniest things, Mina and Chaeyoung discussing about the new released video games and music, Momo and Dahyun casually in the corner of the room eating some Jokbal and Ramyeon while catching up on the newest episodes of Lovely Love Lie, and finally her favorite unnie laying next to her with a smartphone in her hand while trying to get some selfies with her.

“Sana unnie” she whispered to herself as she tries to reach for the fading figure’s hand, “Please don’t leave me alone again!” Startling herself with sweat breaking out from her forehead, she wakes up only to find herself in the damp and cold maze yet again.

Tzuyu was frustrated. No, she was beyond the point of frustration. She was going insane. Not only because of spending the two whole nights spent wondering blindlessly around the maze but also the fact that she has been solely surviving on clearly bacteria infected crackers.

“WHY ME?!?!??!” She screamed on the top of her lungs, “WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO ALONE???”
Feeling beyond tired from the lack of sleep and protein, she finally let her fatigue take over. Falling to the side of the moldy wall, she takes out her phone to skim over the wonderful photos and memories she had saved before her arrival upon this place. To her surprise, the phone began receiving a very weak but definitely visible signal. At this point Tzuyu was beyond what one could describe as fatigue, not only was she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter