Chapter 5

I have 7 weird brothers and lovers?

 "Yours is done.",Ryeowook just finished the last sewing of his brothers' clothes.

"My pant..I can wear it again. Thank you!",Henry hugged his new stepbrother with his fixed favourite pant. Others tried to broke them apart.

"Come on. We are all done here.",Siwon dragged all of his brothers out from the room and before he closed the door, Donghae sneakily poked his head out.

"The pet house..They love it. You should see it yourself."

"Oh! I will.",The shorter guy went to store the sewing box in the drawer. "Right,I need to pack out my things first.",He didn't remember about yesterday but he did know that his bag was still packed. He heard a knock and was in surprised to see Kyuhyun by the window. He quickly unlocked the window and let the younger in. "How can you-- I forgot. Your room is just next to mine."

"Exactly, that's the beauty of staying next to each other.",Kyuhyun laid himself on the bed. "How can he just dragged out us like that. He is getting bossy since you came.",Ryeowook was listening to the complaint while unpacking his bags. He was actually glad that there was someone who had the responsibility to control this family other than himself. "What are you going to do after this?"

"I'm going to check out the new pet house."

"In Donghae's room? I just saw it, not a worth to check it out--"

"I designed it."

"--without a close-up. Let's have a look together."

"Yeah..sure.",Ryeowook didn't give a glance at the younger whose eyes were roaming around the room until it caught something unexpected.

"Oh,look at that.",He gave a glance at the younger before his eyes widen to see one of his underwears in his hand. "Bunny with a carrot."

"Yah! Don't pick my personal things!",Ryeowook snatched his underwear away from his hand; his face was in deep red of embarrassment. 

"Aww, that's cute~", Kyuhyun sneakered at other's reaction. "You shouldn't let them laying around...or do you need my help?"

"No, I don't. Don't you have anything you like to do right now?"

"I like you..Does it count?"

"It's not funny, Kyuhyun. I can't continue if you keep watching. Can't you just leave me for awhile? "

"Was it because of the underwear?"

"Yah!"

"Okay, I get it. I will try not to distract you. I'm going to nap until you're done.",Kyuhyun laid on his stomach while taking the chance to smell the pillow. "What a lovely smell.",Soon he fell into a deep slumber. Ryeowook continued unpacking when he was sure that the younger didn't fake his sleep. He never had a brother before, so it was pretty uncomfortable to let someone he just met to see his personal belongings.

"Finally.",Ryeowook was satisfied with the unpacking and glanced at his sleeping brother. "Kyuhyun, wake up.",He didn't respond. He tried to wake him up by tapping other. "Wake up Kyu..Wake up--", Suddenly, he was wrapped and pulled by the younger's arms and now both of them were laying on the bed together. "Kyu...are you awake? let me go.", Kyuhyun was hugging him in his sleep which was really tiring for the shorter to free himself. He stopped struggle when he scanned other's sleeping face, his brother was really handsome. No doubt about it. Actually, all his brothers were handsome. He was the only one who was left out from that category.

"Will you marry me..?", Ryeowook was shocked at the question and wondered who was that person that his brother referred to in his dream. "I really like you.", The shorter guy was completely stunned when Kyuhyun tried to kiss him, he blushed so hard that he managed to slip away from the hug. 

"This is totally crazy!",He left the room without a second thought. "Did he aware of what he was doing? I was almost kissed!"

"There you are!",Donghae chirpingly approached his gasping brother with Sungmin.

"What's wrong? Did someone chase you? Your face is bright red.",Sungmin asked and Ryeowook shook his head in denial.

"Today is pretty hot, don't you think?"

"Hmm..really?"

"Hot or not. Let's look at my new pet house! I have been waiting for ages for you to appear.",Donghae dragged both his brothers to his room. "Ta-da!",When Ryeowook watched the house, he smiled in pleased. His design was beautifully realized by Siwon's hand. Not to mention that it could house all Donghae's pets.

"Woah..you've done a great job. I'm quite impressed."

"I didn't do much."

"You did a lot for Donghae and his pets. Siwon hyung said it himself."

"Yep!",Donghae gave a side hug and their cheeks were contacted with each other. "I'm so happy to have you in this family."

"Don't make a scene.",Sungmin pulled Ryeowook away from Donghae. "I'm going to bring him to my room."

"Eh?"

"You didn't have any school uniform yet right?"

"No--"

"I can lend you my uniform!",Donghae said but Sungmin pushed him away.

"Ryeowook won't borrow anyone uniform. He will have one for himself. Let's go.",Sungmin grabbed other's hand and dragged him to his room. Ryeowook was used to being dragged around by his brothers and he preferred it more than being the one who concernedly stuck his nose in his brothers' life.

"Ah-Wait--",Donghae wanted to follow them but all his pets were crowding around him which was hard for him to leave the room.


Ryeowook was astonished at the sight. So pink and clean like a girl's room which he never entered one before. Just watching it on television.

"Pink is a nice colour."

"It is and always been my favorite. How about you? Don't tell me, let me guess. Purple?"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"If you look at a person closely, you will notice the constant use of his or her favorite colour on his wear or around his personal environment. You're obviously wearing a purple watch. So, it's an easy guess."

"Oh, now you mentioned it. Kyuhyun like Blue?",Sungmin paused his track and glared at the younger.

"Have you been in his room before?", Just by hearing it came out from his brother's mouth, he knew it was a serious question. He would get killed if he answered it wrongly.

"N-not yet. I just figure out by looking at his favorite shirt.",There was a moment of silence before Sungmin changed to his usual self.

"Don't enter that brat's room for whatever reason. He won't let you out until you gave him what he wants. It will break my heart if you did."

"O-okay."

"Good.",Sungmin opened his huge wardrobe and brought out the picked uniform.

"This one will fit you. I tailored them myself yesterday. Try it on.",Ryeowook removed his clothes and tried the uniform in front of the mirror. Sungmin was attentively watching him from behind; didn't even bat an eyelid like others would do. 

"It's fit perfectly. Are you sure you are not a psychic? I didn't even remember of getting measured by you."

"It's easy..You have the same height as when I was in the freshmen year. I used my old uniform as a reference. There is no such thing as psychic power or whatever."

"Amazing...but wouldn't it be better if you gave me your old school uniform instead? I don't think I deserved a handmade uniform."

"What are you saying. I don't want to give you my old school uniform. I would be heartless if I didn't make something for you when I have the talent to make one. Anyway, You're going to your new school tomorrow and if you need anything, just ask us."

"Thanks hyung."

"I'm quite impressed to see you sew all their torn clothes. Maybe we can make a couple shirt ourselves next time."

"Couple shirt?"

*Bam,Bam

"Sungmin hyung! Open the door! What are you guys doing there?!"

*Bam,Bam

"Do you want to smash down my door?! The door is unlocked!",Donghae opened the door while smiling idiotically.

"Oh. I thought you are planning on some--Ryeowookie, you are wearing our school uniform! It fit so well with your curve."

"Curve?"

"You know..hourglass."

"Hae, that's a terrible compliment."

"Oh, your wardrobe!",Donghae changed his view to the Sungmin's wardrobe and he approached it excitedly. " I heard from Henry that you kept a lot of costumes here. I wonder if I can find..",Donghae threw out all the clothes and shoes that he wasn't interested with and they were flying towards them. "I don't remember keeping this ugly straw hat before?"

"Yah! That's my Panama hat you idiot and that is my ing wardrobe! Get out! Stop rummaging my things!",Sungmin had enough with his dongsaeng and quickly grabbed his hair to stop his action.

"Ouch--Okay2, I will st-- wait! I found it!"

"What did you find?",Ryeowook asked and Donghae brought out the fish costume. "Owh..that's cute. Did you make it yourself Sungmin hyung?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Can I try it hyung?"

"No"

"Please~",Donghae showed his puppy's eyes and Ryeowook felt that someone just warmed up his heart to see such cuteness. Maybe he could persuade Sungmin too.

"I really want to see someone wear it, Sungmin hyung. Won't you just let Donghae try the well-made costume to fulfill our desire?"

"Desire? That's one dangerous word you used there.,.alright then."

"Yay!",Both of them jumped excitedly.

"But according to my desire, Ryeowook has to wear this bunny costume.",Sungmin showed the pink bunny costume before Donghae snatched it and rubbing his cheek against the fabric.

"Eh?"

"So cute and fluffy!"

"and for you Donghae, make sure you clean up EVERYTHING."

"Why would I got the cleaning part, not fair?! This is called favoritism.",Sungmin pulled his ear and shouted.

"You are the one who messed up my wardrobe! Don't pretend to be the victim!"

"I'm just joking..forgive me hyung!",The older released his ear once he admitted his fault.

"Do I have to wear that..bunny?"

"Yes.",Both of his hyung answered in sync as if their drama didn't happen. It sounds like they had something in common regarding their interest.

"Alright.",The younger removed his uniform and wore the costume. Donghae did the same too by wearing the fish costume he was longing for. Sungmin couldn't stop watching them. Slowly, he brought out his handphone and inconspicuously snapped their pictures.

"So adorable!! If he is actually a bunny, I want him to be my only pet!"

"I want him to be my pet!",Sungmin was curious. How could someone just spit out his thought at the same time? and who exactly was that person he wondered? To his shock, it was actually his biological dongsaeng, Henry all along.

"Wait-- What are you doing in my room, Henry? Didn't I told you that you are forbidden to enter my room?!"

"Kyuhyun is forbidden too right? But he is here..".Sungmin glanced at the spot where he knew Kyuhyun would stand and he was right. The tall younger was taking pictures with his DSLR. Now, there are 5 peoples in his room including the three intruders. 

"How can I get rid of them from my room? other than Ryeowook...and Donghae who is going to clean up my wardrobe."

"Move away, fish. My camera only caught the cute bunny. You're just ruining the environment."

"I know your real intention.You're going to send his pictures to the shaman right?!"

"K-kyuhyun..you are awake?",Ryeowook nervously asked when he noticed other's presence. Kyuhyun ignored Donghae and his dumb theory because his loved one was the only thing that caught his attention.

"Why won't you wake me up? Aren't we agree to go together?"

"Wake up? Together?",Donghae was totally lost in the conversation."Did something happen between them without my knowledge?"

"I tried to wake you up a few time but you dragged me on the bed instead--",Kyuhyun covered Ryeowook's mouth to stop him from talking when he heard the word 'bed'. He didn't expect to hear such word openly in the explanation. He just wants Ryeowook to apologize.

"On the bed? What do you mean? Whose bed?",Sungmin was quick to involve himself in the conversation.

"It's nothing. It's just a misunderstanding.",Kyuhyun tried to cover up but it's not enough to fool others.

"Kyuhyun, we need to talk about this.",Sungmin grabbed the collar of his half-sibling angrily and dragged him out of the room. "Aren't we all agree that none of us should be in his room alone?!"

"I don't agree with that crap."

 "Even if you don't agree with us, do you think you can do whatever you want?"

"This is my life, stay out of it!"

"If Ryeowook involved, then we all should. This is not about you, Kyuhyun. This is about Ryeowook and this family. That's why we created all these rules. I'm going to report this nuisance behavior of yours for breaking them. Tonight, we are going to have a meeting again and you're going to sit in the middle."

"Meeting? What meeting?",They knew that clear and high note voice really well. The older was getting nervous. He didn't want to break one and most important rule in the house; Don't let Ryeowook know about their secret meeting and rules."Sungmin hyung?"