Prologue

I have 7 weird brothers and lovers?

Warning : Curse Word all over the place!

(Ryeowook's pov)

I finally stood on the doorstep of an enormous house and in front of me was a huge white decorated door which had two lion door knobs on both sides.I glanced around and put my baggage on the ground to ring the doorbell. A loud song was playing in the house and I believed that all the neighbors could hear it really well. Actually..there were no neighbors at all. The house was located in the middle of the forest! Who wants to live in this place anyway?! *Flying Crow* Okay..maybe me..but well, the song that was playing quite traditional in my opinions and I wondered who installed that kind of song as the doorbell? Damn, I didn't favor this kind of experience at all...

I waited for someone to open the door and I was getting nervous for every second that passed by. Then I remembered the time when my mom told me the shocking news about her marriage. She liked to give me a surprise but this kind of surprise could make me crazy and yet I was still happy...I didn't know why either..Huh...Let's see what's actually happened.


(Flashback, Ryeowook's pov)

"Mom...I'm home", As usual, I would return home once I finished all my work and assignment at school..alone of course. No one ever cares to lend me a hand. Obviously, they don't like me because of the fact that I was quite a loner at school. I didn't have friends or anyone that I could be nice with because they were always  the life out of me! I was tired and I just wanted to lay down and sleep to my heart content. I closed the door and when I walked pass by the hall to my room, something caught my attention. Did my mom wear man shoes?

"Wook-ah, there is someone that I want you to meet before we leave tonight~", I went to the living room where her sweet tone was coming from and spotted my mom with a man...wait, what did she say again?

"Err..Do you want to leave? Where? With who? What do you mean 'we' and 'tonight'? ", The unfamiliar man wrapped his hand around my mom and kissed her cheek...What was going on here? How dare he touched my wrinkle mom!

"Dear..I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, but we just got married this morning and because of our beautiful and wonderful wedding, we got a free honeymoon trips for 3 months. So, that's why I want you to meet with your new dad before we're leaving tonight. This is Mr.Kangin, he was one of the richest man in Korea and.."

"Wait...marry? new dad? But how?...you promise that.."

"Excuse me, honey..there is something that I want to discuss with my son", Before I could finish my sentences, she pushed me into the kitchen while plastering her sweetest smile at the man in the living room which made me feel..Yuck!.She finally closed the door and sighed.

"Mom...please tell me..what's going on right now?"

"I'm sorry 
Wookie...I have too...ermm..this was my promise with them. I can't simply break it."

"What kind of promise? You had 
broken our promise and now, you told me that you have to keep other people's promise? What was all this about?"

"Wookie, I'm really sorry..please listen to me.Do you remember my friends who came to our house last year?"

"Friends? 
Oh, that three weird women?"

"They're not that weird 
dear; Maybe a bit but...hmm, it's hard to say; Did you know that they had passed away a month ago in a car accident? Three of them were actually your new dad's former wives."

"What? Three of them were his co-wife?! How could that happen? I thought they were just best friends and what was shocking me the most was the fact that they shared one husband.This wasn't right..They were supposed to make a wife war like the drama that always shown in the Tv every night and yet they just looked happy together......Did you remember when they wanted to go to the toilet in the same time?"


"And our house just only have one toilet."

"Yeah, and 
I have to wash the toilet twice because of the horrible smell. It was just a nightmare!"

"I'm sorry about that dear...I wanted to help but I was quite busy serving them."

"Really? Wasn't I the one who
 were busy serving them because you're too busy chatting?", There was a dead silence across the kitchen and I could hear the crickets singing.

"Ermm..Can we change the topic?"

"Yeah sure, I didn't want to remember the past either...but 
Mom, did our house have crickets before?"

"What? Crickets? No..why?"

"I think I heard them singing in the kitchen."

"I didn't hear anything."

"Hmm..maybe it's just my imagination.",Did I consume any medicine before? Ah, I just remember I did..but it was just antibiotic. How could it make me hallucinated?

"You look so tired..", She caressed my cheek and it made me realized how lonely I would be if she had to leave tonight. What kind of promise that stole my mom away? 

"Tell me more about that sick promise of yours...you just left them hanging." 

"Alright, Well..it started 3 months ago, I got a first call from the first wife, then I got the second call from the second wife and lastly, I got a third call from the third wife. All of them shared their worriedness towards their husband and had requested the same favor. If one day, they passed away...they wanted me to replace their position as the wife of their husband. They trusted me so much and yet I thought it was only a joke. So, I just agreed to end the conversations. I just can't believe it when the lawyer was searching for my existence when they passed away two months ago.."

"So, why didn't you reject their lawyer in the first place?"

"It was my plan at first; I did think of using the pepper spray to avoid him...but then I just couldn't do it because of two reasons. First, the lawyer forced me to sign the marriage and threatened to confiscate all my Whitty collection if I don't sign the agreement.",Whitty was the only collection that my mom had since young and her so called classic collection was actually a set of any white objects that have a colorful ribbon attached to it. She said it was quite popular during her generation but now I bet most teenagers on my age didn't know about its existence." Second, We were head over heels in love when we met in front of the court for the first time and we immediately had our wedding in front of the judges. You were in school at that time, so that's why I didn't tell you sooner. I'm so sorry again dear~"

"It's okay...", Now, I knew the real story behind the promise and what was going on today. I couldn't blame my mom because of the broken promise. Do you want to know what her promise to me? She promised that she won't replace my dad with anyone and now..there was my new dad in the living room. It was quite unbelievable actually...I was starting to wonder about my future.


"Wook-ah, Yah! Are you day dreaming again?!", I snapped the thought away and met with my mom's worried expression.

"No...?"

"You should stop that habit of yours..you make me scare."

"Did you say anything?"

"I was asking if you are okay if we are going to the trip tonight."

"There is nothing more to discuss, right? Then, I'm okay I guess... Have fun mom.I have to rest for school tomorrow. Tell him that I'm happy to meet him as my dad.",I wanted to leave the kitchen but when I heard the sobbing from my mom, I paused on my track. I approached her worryingly. "Mom..are you okay? I though you're happy.",My mom hugged me while crying on my shoulder.

"Please forgive me for breaking the promise.."

"You know, I don't care with that promise at all..I'm happy when you happy, that what's matter to me now."

"Thank you Wookie-ah, I love you so much...", She kissed me multiple times on the cheek and I was trying to avoid her kiss in any way possible."..and don't worry.You don't have to go to school tomorrow."

"What?",My mom released me from the hug and she looked really happy, with
no single tears at all.She was lying to me? again!

"How was my acting..it was 
good, right? I know you will believe me...hahaha"

"Mom..it's not funny and what do you mean by 'I don't have to go to school tomorrow'? " 

"Which mother can leave her only own flesh and blood in the house alone? Anything can happen to my cutest son when we were gone
.That's why we decided to send you to live in his house and you can go to a well-known public school in Korean like your brothers."

"Bro..brothers?",I never knew that I had any brothers before. Did I miss anything...?


"Oh my god! I forgot to tell you about your new brothers...Your dad has seven sons from his previous marriages and now we both have eight sons in total. Three sons from the first wife, two sons from the second wife and the remaining two from the third wife. I think I did keep their picture in my handbag..wait here,okay?", She left me in the kitchen while searching for her handbag and I walked to the chair nearby to have a sit. I sighed and I was worried if I couldn't get along with them. I didn't have any siblings before and I had no idea on how to act in front of them. They are going to hate me for sure and torture me like in the Cinderella's story. I will suffer for my whole life! "Here, have a look...", She appeared a few minutes later with her satisfying smile plastered on her face. She put the picture on the table near me and I saw his sons, all of them were very good-looking and cute too.They looked nice but I hardly believed my eyes. They could be only nice on the outside but evil on the inside. I couldn't believe that I'll live with them for 3 months."...I'm so lucky to have seven handsome sons...", Just seven?How about me then? She must be happy to get seven handsome sons without me included. I was sad of course and my mom did notice my behavior. So, she pinched my cheek gently to attract my attention."..and I also have the most pretty son in the world which is you of course...Once I left, I'm going to miss you so much that I could cry in my sleep. So, don't ever think that I don't love you..", I was chuckling at her assurance. "You know what my dear Wookie? You have a strong heart just like your dad. I believe that you can make a good choice for your life and also do a good thing for your brothers. Just get along well and be more patient..okay?",I nodded and she kissed on my forehead as a sign of her love towards me. I was quite happy to know that she still love me even after she was remarried with someone she just met.



"The car will arrive tomorrow at 8 a.m..don't worry about your brothers, you will be happy once you can get to know them well."

"
Thanks, dad..", He patted my shoulder and ruffled my hair. I was glad to have a nice dad and a good husband for my mom.They looked happy but I was still nervous about meeting my new stepbrothers tomorrow. What happens if I fail? My thought was snapped again by the horn of the car.

"Stop daydreaming!"

"I'm not!

"Goodbye wookie~ah...I love you~"

"Goodbye, mom and you too, dad! Please be careful...Mom, don't forget to call me once you arrived."

"I will", They waved and left for their honeymoon trip. I could only wave them a goodbye before I went inside to pack my belonging for tomorrow. I hoped they were right about everything...

(End of flashback)

I heard loud footsteps coming from inside the house. I backed away when I saw the door was shaking and banging so hard. 
I could hear some people shouted to one another.

"I want to open the door first!"

"No, you can't!"

"I'm the oldest, Let me be the one who welcomes him."


"It has nothing to do with being the oldest."

"Guys, stop fighting!! The door is going to break again!"

"Step aside, your !"

"Step my body first Idiot!",I could see the matter of being alive and dead in this situation. It was going to hit me if it broke down. I have to stop them first before it happened. I held one of the doorknobs and opened the door myself. Didn't they know how to open the door without breaking it? I was startled to watch how they fell on one another like a sandwich.The dust was dispersed all over the place which made me coughed so hard when it entered my lung system.*Some bugs were flying along with the dust* Wait, A flying bug? How dirty could the house be? I waved the dust away from my face while covering my mouth with my other hand. I could see everything more clearly once the dust was cleared.

"Yah! Get your off from my back!",

"Don't you even know how to take a bath? Yuck.."

"Oh~I think I'm going to puke now...my stomach was hurting"

"Don't puke on my head!"

"It's all your fault!"

"No, I'm not...my soft will never land on your hard back if you give up earlier!"

"Guys...please stop argue now"

"Why don't you get up first!"

"Opps, I'm sorry hyung...", I saw a tall and handsome guy moved away from the guy beneath him and all of them started to stand up one by one until the last one to stand up. They look like they were going to fight again and my prediction was right. They started to blame one another again, I felt like I wasn't even existing in front of them. I sighed...I didn't know, never think like this before.

"Ermm...hello..my name is Kim Ryeowook",The only self-introduction that I could say right now because of my nervousness. They were good looking just like in the pictures, I was far from being good looking. "Guys..hello, my name is Kim Ryeowook..", No respond."Hello..I'm here..",They were still fighting. "Please...just say hello..", Still fighting. "Ergh...HELLO!!", I was completely ignored by them even when I raised my voice.   I was really mad especially when they were busy blaming one another rather than welcoming my nice and shy introduction about myself. I really really hate it! They were out the life out of me just like the people in my old school did and my face was totally burning in anger, like waiting for the volcano to explode. I took my hair sprayer and sprayed at them. One of them did taste it in his mouth when he was about to scold the person beside him.

"What the  are you doin--",The guy glared at me with anger and once our eyes met each other, he froze on the same spot and gazed at me without blinking. I didn't pay attention to him that much because my other brothers were still fighting! They still ignored my ing existence and I took my baggage and shouted.

"SHUT THE UP! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ARGUING FOR DAMMIT! I'M STILL HERE!!!"

*A loud bang*

*A hundred birds were flying away from the forest.*

All my brothers were now looking at me in shock when I used all my strength to throw my baggage on the floor and cursed them at the same time. Now, I just realized what I had done. They stared at me like seven hungry tigers who stared at a small weak deer. Why couldn't I control my anger? Oh no, they were going to hate me for sure! My life was already  to begin with and now this moment happened...I wished for a beautiful rainbow to cover my whole body and brought me away...Oh god..please help me!