Chapter 3

I have 7 weird brothers and lovers?

Warning: Cursing and /Thought alert.

“Hae..where are we going?”

“Jae hyung room..didn’t I told you before?”

“But we are in a forest..are you sure we are going in a right direction?"

“You don’t trust me?”

“Ye—No,I do trust you.”

“Nice, just follow me. We will arrive in his room soon..I mean ‘secret room’ ”, Donghae was snickering while dragging Ryeowook along until they arrived in front of a small room; "Oops my bad, we are here already!",Ryeowook scanned the 'room' and in his opinion, it was more like a hut but by the look of Donghae’s expression, there was something hidden behind that small hut but what?

“Hae,what is this?”

“Jae hyung’s room..”

“I know..but what is this?”,Donghae turned around and when he saw what Ryeowook meant by 'this', he screamed all his heart out and leaped behind his new brother's back while pointing at the small green and fluffy ball on the ground.

“What is that!?”

“Why did you ask me? It was supposed to be my question!"

“What the ! How dare him; Hugging my boyfriend so lightly! Drop him down Wookie! Drop him down!”

“How should I answer..I've never seen that thing before!”, Ryeowook couldn’t hold on anymore by Donghae weight and he immediately dropped his hyung to the ground. He massaged his sore shoulder and then remembered about his hyung on the ground who was groaning in pain, he just realized what he had done especially when he figured out that Donghae’s land on the small sharp pointy rock.

“I’m sorry Hae..I don’t mean to…”

“No..it's okay,my is just hurting a bit..Ouch! It hurt a lot..I’m sure that this will leave a memorable mark..”

“Yes!!..Hahaha! Good job Wookie! That is what you get when you hugged someone like that,Hae! Wohoo! should I thanks to that rock too?”

“Hae..”

“No..it's okay.”

“Not that..”

“Huh?”,Donghae glanced at the direction where Ryeowook was looking at and his eyes automatically widen, he quickly stood up and hid behind Ryeowook’s back again when he saw the green fluffy ball was looking at them with one eye. “Wha..what..the..it's going to eat us! Run away wookie! Run for your life!”, Donghae grabbed Ryeowook’s wrist to drag him away but the shorter guy pulled his hand back. 

“No! wait..this thing isn’t harmful at all..It looks cute to me.”

“Okay..I just want to say three word; Are you nuts! That fluffy, green, furry and roundy thing isn’t cute at all and if it does look cute, it just wants to use its cuteness to eat you up, just like in the movie I watched the last 2 years!"

“How did you know that it's going to eat me? The movie was already 2 years in your memory. Do you still think it's real?”

“Of course it's real! It had been 2 years but that horrible scene still fresh in my mind just like watching it yesterday!”,Ryeowook sighed and shook his head.

“If we want to know what this creature is, we need to figure out first, right?"

“What were they doing there? I can’t see anything from here..”,Kyuhyun stretched his neck to the right and left to see what they were doing down there. He still couldn't see anything and punched the tree trunk beside him while cursing, he startled when he felt something landed on his shoulder and gave a glance beside him. Then,he screamed.

“Look Hae, she isn’t bad at all..she is so squishy! I will call her Yoyo”

“Yoyo? Ermm..She won't eat me right?”

“Don’t be silly hae”,Ryeowook played around with Yoyo while Donghae approached him slowly, still scared at the green creature. When he touched Yoyo, he smiled to know that it didn't harm him at all. The creature jumped on and he played with her happily until they heard a familiar scream from somewhere.

“Go away! Go away, you little monsters! Don’t come near me or I’m going to bake all of you in the oven!”, They spotted Kyuhyun who was running towards them. They were puzzled at his action.

“That was supposed to be my line.”,Donghae said and Ryeowook just shook his head. He tried to see what happened but then his eyes widen in shock to see a thousand of the fluffy and green creature chased after Kyuhyun from behind. He hid behind Ryeowook and Donghae did the same too when he noticed the frightening scene in front of him. They both didn’t know what to do next while Ryeowook was trembling when those green things were getting near. He shut his eyes tightly and prayed.


“I told you that they weren't that bad and why did you have to scream like a girl?”, Donghae teased while flipping his black hair bang. He proudly glanced at the annoyed Kyuhyun.

“Yeah right..Do you think I would want to hear that from you? Didn't your fishy mouth said something when they jumped on you too? ‘Help me! help me! That thing will eat my fresh flesh and use my bone for their experiment to take over the world!’ ”,Kyuhyun mimicked what Donghae said a while ago which made him red-faced. “I bet the people at the end of the world could hear your ing loud voice that's so freaking annoying.”,Kyuhyun smirked victoriously when there was no respond from his brother. He laid on the ground and watched his crush who was playing with the green creatures happily.

“Tsk..whatever”,Donghae snorted and approached Ryeowook.When Kyuhyun noticed his action, he immediately stood up and caught up with him. They started to race with each other and because of Kyuhyun's long leg, he won and managed to hug Ryeowook happily while Donghae stormed his foot angrily on the ground; unsatisfied with his dongsaeng.

“Kyuhyun-ah..what's wrong with you. Let go of me now, I can’t breathe if you are still hugging me.”

“Hey, didn't I told you to call me Kyu? or I won't let you go until you comfort me."

"Seriously?"

"I'm sooooooo serious."

“Alright..Kyu, please~ Can you let me go now?”

“Wait..I think calling me by a nickname is much better just like the way I call you Wookie. How about you call me hyunnie or maybe kyunnie or kyub—“

“Yah! He told you to let him go, are you deaf or what?!”,Donghae yelled while tugging other's shirt but he didn't even budge an inch which made him angrier.

“Damn it Hae, Stop pulling my shirt! If I heard any ripping sound..you will know the consequences of ruining my favourite belonging!”,Donghae ignored the warning and tugged it harder until he heard something that frightened him a lot. He gulped and released her grip carefully when he saw the ripped part of the shirt. Kyuhyun definitely heard that really well, he released Ryeowook from the hug and turned to face Donghae with his demon face.He hated it when someone ignored his warning and made a mess with his belonging.

“YAH DONGHAE!! YOU WILL PAY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY SHIRT!!”,Kyuhyun shouted at Donghae who was already made a dart to save his life and the younger started to chase after him without giving any chance of forgiveness. Ryeowook was alarmed by what's going to happen, then he started to catch up the chasing in hoping he could reach Donghae first before Kyuhyun could beat him into pulp. He didn’t notice that all the green creatures were tagging happily. They thought that Ryeowook was playing run-chase with them.


“ *Breathless*..I..will..cut..your head..off..when I..get you!”,Kyuhyun said while gasping for air and Donghae managed to hide behind Ryeowook. He couldn't believe himself that he could run that fast and was so glad that his beloved person was there to protect him.

“Kyu..you have to respect your hyung and don't treating him like that..If that shirt really important to you that much, then I will sew your shirt tonight,okay? Huh,that's weird,why I feel so damn tired?”,Kyuhyun demon face softened into an angel in a flash when he thought of Ryeowook would stay at his side to sew his shirt tonight, it would be wonderful to gaze at the shorter's pretty face without his hyung or Henry disturbing them.Donghae couldn’t believe what he saw, from the demon from hell turned to a white angel.

"Demon in disguise.",Donghae stated it clearly which made the younger glared at him hard before the shorter guy gave him a signal not to act like that which was a success. Donghae was freaked out at first but then he felt so impressed at Ryeowook for changing his hot-tempered dongsaeng that instant. It made him fell for him more but what the heck with the suggestion of sewing in Kyuhyun’s room tonight?!

“Okay,I understand..I will remove Donghae's name from the sinful list name..but is it true Wookie? Are you really going to sew my shirt tonight?”, Ryeowook smiled and nodded. Kyuhyun felt his life was already complete just by looking at the cuteness of the shorter guy but then his smile faded away when Donghae shook his head in disapprovements.

“I would be happier if you cut off my head rather than leaving you two in the room together! Ryeowook, it's okay. Let me face my own punishment for your sake.”

“YAH DONGHAE! Would you please shut up!", Kyuhyun hated it when his hyung had to ruin his only chance to be alone with his crush.

“You are a monster..I know your real intention."

“Owh really? Then,what will you do if Ryeowook is the one who wants to be alone with me? Doing something hot and smexy on the bed together and—”

“Shut up! Ryeowook will never do that with such a damned like you!”, Donghae yelled while blushing so hard when he thought of the innocent face of Ryeowook on Kyuhyun’s bed, panting heavily while begging for an entrance. He snapped at the thought away and remained silent for a moment. Ryeowook just sighed annoyingly at his bickering siblings and tried to find a solution for them to shut up, he didn’t even hear what Kyuhyun said a while ago because he felt so dizzy. His world was crumbling down so suddenly and he didn't know the reason why.

“Kyuhyun,Hae..Ryeowook? What are you guys doing here?”