Chapter 1

I have 7 weird brothers and lovers?

Warning : Curse Word all over the place!

Ermm,hi?”,They stared at him quietly while he awkwardly lifted up his baggage and smiled just like it didn’t happen.

“We’re very sorry about earlier...You must be Ryeowook right? Let me introduce myself and others. My name is Jaejoong,the oldest brothers and this is Siwon, Ye—“, The guy next to him nudged his shoulder so that he would pay attention to his surrounding. Just like he was expecting, he earned a lot of glares from his brothers until someone jumped out from the crowd and went towards Ryeowook.

“Hey,my
name—“, Another guy appeared and bumped him away. When he was about to introduce himself, a charming guy pulled him away and stood in front Ryeowook while showing his charming smile.The same thing happened all over again, the brother's war started again which making him more puzzled by their action. He decided to calm them down because he felt quite uncomfortable when his brothers fight on their first meeting.

“Please don’t fight..I really appreciate if you can introduce yourself one by one, starting with the oldest.”,They glanced at one another and agreed with his suggestion.

"I have already introduced myself, so we can move to the next person."

“Yesung..the second brother.”

"My name is Siwon and I'm the third brother."

“Sungmin is my name, the fourth brother.”

“I’m the fifth, call me Donghae! Let me guess, you are the sixth?!”

“I'm Henry, the youngest.”

“Nice to meet you guys... My given name is Ryeowook and I hoped my presence won't bother you much. Please take care of me well.”,Ryeowook bowed 90 degrees and they looked happy with his arrival until one of them noticed something.

“Where is that brat Kyuhyun go?”,Their eyes were roaming around and Ryeowook wondered who and where the mentioned guy was. He noticed the disappearance of his baggage and tried to search it around him. A loud noise could be heard in the house and they rushingly entered back through the door.

“Finish! Hey, Wookie! Let me show your new room!”,They were startled at the sudden presence of Kyuhyun in front of them just like a ghost would do and they were more shocked to watch their new brother been dragged away towards the staircase.

“Wookie? and are you, Kyuhyun?”

“Yup, and it will be my great pleasure if you can call me Kyu...Talking about pleasure, your room just beside mine~”

“Huh?”

“WHAT!!”,The ruckus broke out so quickly and in a matter of second
, their way was blocked by others.

“Who told you to show Ryeowook his room?!”

"It's shouldn't besides yours!"

“Yeah!”

“Get out of our way, Dammit!”,Kyuhyun pushed Yesung and others aside and when he was about to step on one of the stairs, someone pulled Ryeowook another hand, prevented them from leaving. "Yah! Why can't you just let us be?!"

“Spit it to yourself, your selfish brat!”,They pulled his hand towards their side just like a tag war and Ryeowook was definitely the main victim. He could feel his body splitting in a second and before that happened, he had to escape to his room now.

“Come on! Let me go already!!”,Ryeowook used all his strength to pull back both of his hands from their grip and bolted to the second floor. He watched them angrily. “Let me rest and help myself…alone!”, Ryeowook stormed off from where he stood and went towards his room which he didn't know exactly where until Kyuhyun told him the right direction while others were keeping their silent. Not longer after that, their fight was broken out again which Ryeowook didn't care much than before. He opened the door and entered his room. He locked the door before he laid himself against it.

“Umma…please help me”,He slid down and cried. He was already at his limit and he didn’t like it when the fight happened because of his presence in the house, he preferred to be isolated by others much more. He wiped his tears and laid on the cold floor before he fell into deep sleep.

“It won't happen if you didn't forcefully bring him away from us and decided everything for your selfishness!” - YS

“Huh?! You're the one who pulled his hand that hard!” - KH

“Poor him..Yah! This is all your fault!” - YS

“I think he did” – SW

“Did he just cry?” – DH


“What?! I’m not selfish, I just want him to be happy.” – KH

“Happy my , see what you've done!” - YS

“Guys,stop fighting. Both of your sissy yellings will wake him up!” – SM

“If he does, it's all your fault!” - KH

“The Hell?!” - SM

“I agree..” –YS

“Jol-la! Why am I the one who get the blame!?” -SM

“Hyung, your voice is too loud..” - HR

“Shut up! Don’t try to advise your brother CHIPMUNK!” -SM

“Hey,that's
racist! Not every chipmunk have chubby cheek.”,Henry showed him a picture of the small furry animal and he immediately got a glare from the older.

“That's ing squirrel, Henry.” - SM

"There are still the same to me." -HR

"Oh God...what kind of milk that you even drank." -SM

“The same as yours..Don’t ever make me hide my last weekend cloth in your cupboard again Sungmin hyung!” – HR

“I love it to see if you dare!” –SM

“Hyung,can’t you do anything to stop them?” –DH

“I have been trying ever since you guys were born.” –SW

“Oh..then, I got a nice idea! How about we cook wookie a welcoming food!” –DH

“Good idea Hae...We can ask Jae hyung to cook” –SW

“Jae hyung, can you--”,Donghae checked for the mentioned person around but Jaejoong was nowhere to be seen. Siwon gave Donghae a look at the time on his wristwatch. “That's so unfortunate..but oh well, who said we can't even cook?"


“A dream?”,Ryeowook rubbed his sleepy eyes and glanced around him. He let out a disappointing sighed. I'm so unlucky..”,Ryeowook yawned and went out from his room but stopped on his track when he smelt something horrible around him, not to mentioned that there was a black smoke coming from a certain room. Probably the kitchen! He closed his nose with the clean handkerchief he grabbed in his room and followed the smoke to the kitchen.He could hear their voices clearly, scolding yelling screaming just like the way they do.“What are they doing! Trying to burn this house down!?*cough*”, He vaguely saw the stove and turned it off immediately before it burned the kitchen down. He opened up all the windows around especially the Kitchen so that the smoke could leave the house peacefully. It took a few minutes to see the faces who made the mess in the kitchen.

“Wookie..you are awake?”

“I am and what's going on here?”

“We’re sorry..we just want to cook you something but it turned into rubbish.” -DH

“It's all his fault, no doubt about it.” -KH

“I’m not! Why did you even poured a whole bottle of wine in the first place?!” –DH

“Hey, I don’t want to hear who fault it was..Just-- please leave the kitchen and let me do the cooking."

“We’re very sorry.”,Ryeowook nodded and pushed them out from the kitchen before locked it, so that they won't disturb his work. He sighed while watching the whole kitchen, so many things to clean up before lunch. He cleaned the mess and cooked his special dish for them, it turned out so well just like he was expecting.



“I think Kyuhyun, Donghae and Henry should be forbidden from the kitchen.” -YS

“I agreed with you, hyung..
I rather died in hunger if Kyuhyun wants to cook something for us”, Kyuhyun gritted his teeth and slammed his hand hard on the table which stuttering most of his siblings. He stood up to speak but then something big and tasty was shoved in his mouth. He glanced at the person beside him and his heart was beating uncontrollably.

“Don’t speak when you were eating.”,Ryeowook said before he served the foods on the dining tables where others were gathering. “How was it?”,Kyuhyun munched and swallowed the meat in his mouth before his eyes turned so wide almost like it was going to explode! That was a bit exaggerating. 

“It so delicious!”,They quickly grabbed the foods and ate it, everyone ends up like Kyuhyun and they started to finish up the whole dishes, even they had to scramble for the last piece.

“It's much more delicious than Jaehyung’s food!” -DH

"I'm so happy..my life had been completed!" -HR

“Yes and you will cook for us again right?”, -SM

“Of course I will...You guys were the second people who had been trying my prepared meal.”


“No..I don’t have friends to share with, just umma…she is the first taster of my first food.",Ryeowook smiled at the thought of his mother. He started to miss her honestly.

“We are the second? Don’t you cook for others before?” - YS

“Wait a minute, if you said we were the second; wasn't that mean..” -SW

“Hahahaha! I’m the second person to taste his food! Paste that line in your LINE!” -KH

“Not fair!” - DH

“Just accept the fact that Wookie gave me the food first before you guys!” -KH

“Hey..please stop bickering if you want me to cook again.”

“Your food was the best! If you don't mind, please cook for me everyday..” -SM

“Me too! Marry me already.” - HR

“Hey,he was mine” -KH

“He isn't yours.” -YS

“Guys, please stop for once...I got it. It's my honour to get your compliment. Next time, just ask me what kind of food you want to eat and I will cook it specially for you all.”,Ryeowook smiled brightly and they could see a bit of shyness in him. Everyone was stunning, there was no word that can describe how beautiful he was right now.

“I wish I can be his partner..” -DH

“He is so precious..” -SW

“Just like a pearl..” -YS

“Gosh, My heart..” -SM

“Marry me please..” -HR

“He is definitely going to be mine.” -KH

“Huh?”

“....”,Everyone snapped out from their disillusioned and pretended that they said nothing.

O-kay..where is Jae hyung? Owh..I forgot to keep some for him.”

“You don’t have to worry about him.He doesn't eat during lunch, he is busy with his work.” -YS

“Correction..Experiment.” -SM

“It's still the same to me.” -YS

“It is much more precise than what you can understand.” -SM

“Ermm..experiment? Where?”

“In—Wait.“, Sungmin checked the time on the grandfather clock and he started to panic when he saw the time. “Guys! Only 2 minutes left!”,Everyone started to panic and Ryeowook was completely perplexing at their action until someone took his hand and dragged him along into the basement. Siwon closed the door when everyone was there and they waited for one moment to come.

“Wha..what's going on?”

“Explosion” -HR

“Eh?”

“Just wait…” -DH


*NUCLEAR EXPLODE ALERT*

The ground was shaking when the loud explosion roaring through their ear drum. Ryeowook felt scared and yet warm when his new siblings held his hand tightly, making him blushed in return. When they thought that it was already over, they brought out the gas mask from the cupboard nearby and wore it. Henry gave him the mask to Ryeowook and smiled.


"This mask used to be my mom's, now it should be yours.",Ryeowook's heart was softened by their way of accepting him as one of the family. He wore it to cover up his tears before Yesung went towards the door and opened it. Ryeowook can’t utter a word when the green gasses started to spread and occupy the space of the basement. They went out as soon as possible and Donghae went to the button on the wall and pressed it; The sound of a huge fan can be heard and all the green gasses was out from the house and replaced by the fresh air.

“Great..his experiment fails again.”, They removed the mask and dropped it on the floor to breathe in the clean air. Ryeowook didn’t like what he saw; The house wasn’t that clean, it was covered with a green liquid and dust. He should clean it before anyone would get infected by such liquid.

“Tell me what's going on?”

“Jae hyung’s experiment fail again.” -SW

“Yep, it was his habit to experiment once a week but he never searches his time to clean the house.” -SM

“And now the house is in mess..so,who turn to clean this week?” -YS

“I had clean it last week, so it might be Kyuhyun!” -DH

“What?! But I had cleaned it before!” -KH

“Yeah,6 weeks ago” -SM

“It's okay..I will clean for this week”

“Yes! Thank you wookie”,Kyuhyun grabbed both of his hand and shaking it vigourously.

“What?! Not fair!” -DH

“Today has always been fair~” -KH

“For you!” -Everyone

“Ryeowook,you don’t have to clean..Let that lazy Kyuhyun do the work, you should rest and take a nap.” -SM

“No,it's okay..”

“But." -DH

“No but..now,I want you guys to go and take a nice shower. I will become your mother starting from today on; No fighting,don’t say no or but to me at all, understand that?”,Ryeowook shooed them away and they left for a shower except for Henry who was hiding behind the furniture so obviously.

“Henry..don't hide under the carpet, I can smell you from here.”

“Okay..”,Henry went to his room sadly and Ryeowook just shook his head and cleaned the house quickly .He finished it after 1 hours of cleaning but he was dumbfounded at the appearance of a dog near him; The dog was looking at him while his tail was wailing. Such an adorable dog he thought.

"Owh
hello little fella, are you hungry?"