Chapter 2

I have 7 weird brothers and lovers?

 “Owh hello cutie ,are you hungry? I have some biscuit if you want.”,Ryeowook took out the biscuit from his pocket and fed the dog while caressing his fur. The dog was barking happily while wagging his tail back and forth.

“Jaejy,come here!”,Donghae called the name of his dog while running down from the stairs. He paused when he spotted Ryeowook with his dog.

“Wookie..” 

“Owh hyung"

“You just can call me Hae without 'Hyung' thing.”, Donghae felt uncomfortable when Ryeowook called him hyung because obviously they just one year apart and even Kyuhyun and Henry called him by his name...but he was okay if Ryeowook called him darling, honey or Hae baby. He didn’t mind at all, actually he loved it! He should jot it down in his wish list and would pray to the Canine God on the next full moon.

“Alright. Hae~"

"He called my name so cutely!", If Donghae was the dog, we could see how fast his tail was wagging.

"Is he your dog? What was his name again?”

“I can be your dog~ I mean,Jaejy! His name is Jaejy.”,  

“Jaejy? It's a nice name; sound like Jaejoong hyung's name but more like a nickname or something.” 

“True...",Donghae couldn't stop gazing at Ryeowook who was caressing Jaejy so gently. He wanted to replace the dog's position and be caressed like that too. He started to envy the dog so much. "I’m sorry if Jaejy disturbing your work, wookie.",Donghae lifted the large dog up so that Ryeowook won't touch his dog anymore. If he didn't get the touch as must as the dog get then the dog won't get more than he was now. 

“No,he wasn't at all. Jaejy is just good and cute.”

“Yes,he is..like you..but ermm, you won't mind right?”

“About what?"

“He stay here?”,Ryeowook chuckled while shaking his head.

“Of course not..Why do you have to ask me? This is your house."

"I know..but you have to know something, Jaejy is not the only pet I have in this house."

"What do you mean? There is more? Where is it then?",Donghae gulped and the dog leaped off from his owner's arms. 

"In my room..I was worried that you'll find me disgusting to keep a lot of animals there. Do you?",Donghae asked while rubbing his nape nervously. Ryeowok didn't even blink to hear such confession but what can he do. Animals deserve to be love too..but he was more curious about the condition and environment of Donghae's room.

“Hey, I have done cleaning..mind to show me your room?”,He smiled to ease his brother.

“Of course! Let’s go Wookie, this way~”,Ryeowook followed Donghae from behind and Jaejy tagged along too until they reached to the brown door which fully covered with feathers and furs. Donghae opened the door and he was welcomed by many kinds of pets like cat, bird, rabbit and etc which each of them had its individual name like Jaejy. Ryeowook sneezed when there was too much of fur tickled his chiseled nose and he couldn't believe himself that Donghae slept in this kind of condition! Donghae could keep all his pets in the house but he definitely couldn't transform his room into Zoo! That's not healthy neither hygiene!

“Hae..”

“Yes..”

“Can you clean this room?”

“Of course I can..I will clean this room just for you

“Good...So what are you waiting for?”

“Huh?”

“Don’t say 'huh' to me..Now go and take the broom and other cleaning equipment.”

“For what?”,Ryeowook glared at Donghae and he understood what he meant.

“Owh,okay..I will go right away. I did this just for you,my love! ”,Donghae left happily to fetch the cleaning equipment while he was followed by his other pets. Ryeowook scanned around the room again and picked up all the animals stuff and toys before he put them in the basket.

“Quite a huge mess..I can't imagine the rest of my brothers' room”, Ryeowook approached the brown drawer just beside Donghae’s bed and when he opened it, a small furry creature jumped on him which made him fell down hard on his . He saw many squirrels in the drawer and also on the floor; He sneezed again.

“Wookie~ I brought you—Oh My! Wookie,are you okay?!”,Donghae dropped down all the things he brought and went to help Ryeowook who sneezed uncontrollably.

“Hae, why did you keep the squirrels in your drawer?”

“Ermm..because they need a home to stay?”

“If they stay in your drawer, then did you let them sleep on your clean clothes too?”

“Of course not... I separated my clothes and their home. I kept all my clothes under the bed sheet.”, Donghae lifted up the sheet and Ryeowook spotted all his unfolded cloth on the bed and the only respond he could give was the sound of soft slapping on the forehead.

“We better start now.."

“Good idea..”,They cleaned up everything with the help of Donghae’s pets. Ryeowook found it pretty weird at first because it reminded him of the Snow White's story where her pets helped her cleaning the dwarf's home. He couldn't believe that he could experience it in real life but at least he was satisfied with the outcome. It's all happened because of his hyung's kindness and love towards his pets. 

“I haven't seen this room as neat as before for almost like 3 years! Thanks for helping me, wookie!”,Donghae hugged his new brother with a tear in his eye. In the same time, he got to smell him closely. "You smell nice~"

“Wait—What! 3 years?!”,Ryeowook broke the hug and stared at others unbelievably.

“Ye..ah..but this room is already clean. What is the big deal?"

“It's a big deal..How could you sleep here comfortably with all the animals and furs scattering around? You can get sick or worse, infected!"

“I…they..--Was that a question? Hmm, Sorry..”,Donghae looked into Ryeowook's eyes with his puppy eyes. He tried to convince him that he was innocent and had a zero knowledge about hygiene which made Ryeowook couldn't feel angry at his hyung at all. 

“Alright, just make sure to clean the room at least once a week. If you have any problem in cleaning, I will lend a hand."

"Thank you wookie!! I love you so much..Let's stick like this forever~",Donghae hugged others back but more tightly than before. All his pets were gathering to do the same and the bunny was crying in happiness to watch the lovely scene. Ryeowook thought he was hallucinating for a second and shook his head.

"H-Hae...we aren't done yet.",Ryeowook used all his strength to break free the hug again.

“Eh? We are not?”

“I thought of making you guys a new home if you don't mind.."

“New home? You and me, live together in a new home?", Donghae felt like crying, did his ultimate wish had been granted? 

"No..I mean your pets."

"Oh right...sorry about that. So how?"

“I'm not sure..but we will try. Do you know where we can get wood here?”

“In the handwork room! Siwon hyung is a talented furniture maker..Most of the furniture in this house were made together by Siwon hyung and appa. Really amazing right?!”

“Really? No wonder they look so unique. This can lessen our work.”, Donghae agreed and they went to the handwork room together without being followed by the pets. When they reached the room, they found no one.

“This room is interesting..but where is Siwon hyung?”

“He was reading in his room maybe.”

“Oh well..let's start! But we have to sketch first.”,Ryeowook took a pencil and sketch it on the white A4 paper while Donghae watching him silently.

“Finish! How was it then?”

“Woah! I love it! You’re really talented!”,Ryeowook sheepishly giggled at the compliment.

“Not really...I hope this new home is enough for your pets to stay.”

“It will..Don't worry about that. So what should we do next?”

“Cutting the wood."

“Cut what?”,Donghae and Ryeowook were startling to hear the third voice behind them. They spotted their brother who was looking at them in question.

“We..ermm..”

“Wookie, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to rest in your room?”

“I can't..there is a lot of things that I'm worried about. I can't stay still when my brother needs my help."

“True! He helped me clean my room and now we are going to make a new home for my pets but we don't have much knowledge like you do...Siwon hyung, can you make this for us?”,Donghae handed the sketch to Siwon and he scanned it with his serious expression.

“Who sketch this thing?”

“I did.”,Siwon looked at Ryeowook before he plastered his smiles on his face.

“This is a nice one. Okay..I will start my work now. Your new pets' home will be ready in the next morning.”

“Really hyung?! Thank you so much!”,Donghae was so happy and hugged Siwon tightly. Ryeowook made a conclusion that his brother had the habit to hug people when he was happy. He was really glad that thing was going on so smoothly.

“Siwon hyung, if you want us to help--"

“No..no..you have to rest; You have done a lot for us. You can help me by making yourself comfortable, okay?”

“Thanks hyung..Hae, let's go”, Ryeowook left the room with Donghae while Siwon pinned the sketch paper on the board. He caressed the sketch and smiled to himself.

“He is definitely my ideal type..Okay, now I need to do my best. I will make him happy with my work!”,He continued his work excitedly.

“Siwon hyung is really nice..”

“He is..he is my second favorite hyung in this house after Jaejoong hyung.”

How about others?”

“Ermm..not so close..”

“Why?”,There was a silent between them and Donghae tried to avoid that question.

“We..I..--was that a question?”

“Hae!”

“I’m sorry..”,Donghae lowered his head down like a submissive dog would do and Ryeowook felt bad for asking too much question about their brotherhood. There must be something that he didn't want to share.

“Nah, you don't have to..I'm new in this family, so that's why I want to know a lot of things between you guys. I’m questioning too much which made me less sensitive about your issue towards them. I'm sorry. I won't ask again.”, Ryeowook smiled while patting other's back. For a moment in Donghae life, he felt like he was seeing and angel's smile from heaven and he felt a bit relief but for Ryeowook's case, it was the opposite. "Someday I will make sure you spill all the beans."

“Let's go to Jae hyung’s room! You must see all his great work and his great…fail experiment!”,Donghae grabbed Ryeowook’s hand and dragged him out from the house happily.They didn’t notice that someone saw them and followed them from behind.

"Tsk! Damn you Donghae.Taking my boyfriend away behind my back!?