Chapter 4

I have 7 weird brothers and lovers?

Warning : Curse Word all over the place!

“Kyuhyun,Hae..Ryeowook? What are you guys doing here?”,They were shocked to see Jaejoong in front of them. He was wearing his white uniform and a safety goggle on his head.They tried to explain but their hyung was focusing on the green creatures more than their explanation. He blinked a few times before scratched his not itchy head disconcertingly.

“You didn't touch that thing right?”,They looked at one another confusedly.“Don’t touch these poison creatures if you don’t want to turn insane.”

“Hu~ I’m safe”,Kyuhyun said with a relief.

“I know it! See, I told you we can't trust the cute monsters at all. Darn,I touched it already!”

“Wait,you touched it? Cool! I like to see Donghae turns insane.”

“Get lost Kyuhyun”

“Insane? How can that be? Yoyo is sooooooo cute~”,Ryeowook objected to what they were saying while hugging Yoyo around his arm happily. His face was as white as sheet and they knew that it wasn't a good sign but they adored the moment of his cuteness.

“That thing is far from cute.”,Kyuhyun snatched Yoyo away from Ryeowook and threw it behind his back.It landed bouncingly on the ground.

“Kyuhyun,you touched it.”

“So what?..Wait…I‘m what?!”

“Great,I love to see Kyuhyun turned insane too.”,Donghae sarcastically remarked the truth and Kyuhyun annoyingly kicked his hyung.

“Shut the up! Jaejoong hyung, please heal both of Ryeowook and me now.”

“Hey, I want to be healed too..wait a minute,did I just heard Kyuhyun call Jaejoong as hyung? Oh my,that was super rare!”

It just for an emergency you idiot!”,Kyuhyun whispered angrily at Donghae who was just grinning from ear to ear.

“Jae hyung,I feel—“,Ryeowook almost fell to the ground but Kyuhyun managed to catch him around his arm safely.

“This is bad..Bring him to my room now”

“We’re going to your room?”

“Seriously? That's mean...we are going to see what's in there?

“What are you both saying during this time. We need to hurry up before you end up like Ryeowook too!”,They nodded and then they started glaring at each other.

“Give Ryeowook to me.”

“Why would I?”,They end up fighting each other and Jeajoong didn't waste his time. He quickly lifted Ryeowook up with a bridal style and left.They were stunned by what they saw and started to blame each other while following their oldest hyung. All the green creature followed them from behind too like a magnet.

“Look Hae, they like you”

“No,they love you”

“They are not”

“Yes,they are. Just like in school”

“Don’t compare those ugly things with the weird girls in school”

“You are so ungrateful.”

"You-"

“Can you please open the door,Hae.”,Donghae opened the door when they arrived there. He entered with Ryeowook while Donghae and Kyuhyun were fighting for who would enter the room next. Donghae used his first trick and managed to enter first which made the younger cursed under his breath. When Kyuhyun wanted to shut the door, the green creatures were looking at him cutely with their big eyes; hoping that Kyuhyun would allow them to enter the room too but he wasn’t someone who was easy to be fooled by cuteness--except for cute Ryeowook.

“Sorry..the room is already full, full of problem.”,Kyuhyun shut the door tightly and caught up with others who were standing in front of the bookshelf. Jeajoong took the red book out. The shelf slowly slid away from its origin and started showing a path. Their mouths were left hanging by what they saw. They were quite impressed with their hyung.

“Are you coming or not?”,Kyuhae glanced at each other before they tagged along excitedly while the bookshelf slid to close the path from outside.

“Amazing! I've never been here before."

“Yeah,me too..Kyuhyun, look!”,Donghae pointed at the floating crystal ball in the open booth and they were pretty astounded by what they saw. Kyuhyun was so curious, he stretched his hand to touch it but Jaejoong quickly grabbed his hand.

“Don’t...touch anything.”,Jeajoong said with his stern voice which made Kyuhyun pulled his hand away annoyingly. Jaejoong shook his head while lifted up the shorter boy again. “Unless you don't want to come out alive.”, Donghae nodded and Kyuhyun looked away. Jaejoong went into the experiment room and put Ryeowook on the operating bed. He gave a pill to each of his siblings and told them to eat it for prevention purpose. They did what he said and Jaejoong told them to wait outside.

“What?! No way, I won't let you do anything to my wookie!”

“I agree but he is not yours, Kyuhyun! He is mine.”

“Come on, just wait outside already. Ryeowook needs a therapy.”

“Can’t we join too?”

“No, this is not just a normal therapy. You guys are not allowed with that kind of suit.”,They scanned at each other clothes and then Kyuhyun realized something.

“Donghae,is that one of my shirts?”

“What? No way..I just bought it yesterday.”

“Give it back!”

“Wait-wait..I will return it when we reach home!”

“Wash it before you return it to me.”

“Okay..okay”

“Are you two done? If you do, then excuse me.”

“Wa-wait..how about Ryeowook?"

“He will wear a specialized patient suit.”

“No way, are you going to change his clothes?!”

“That shouldn't be a problem.”

"It is!"

“Not fair! How can you see his body alone? Are you trying to take advantage of him?!”

“What are you both talking about? I’m not that kind of man! Listen, I have my own assistant that doesn't have any weird feeling like you both do so calm down, he will do the changing.”

“Weird feeling?! I'm sure you have that kind of feeling too. How dare you."

“That is my confidential information. Mind your own business.”

“ your own business!”,Donghae ignored the curse word from Kyuhyun and looked at Jaejoong with a question.

“Hyung, who is your assistant actually? Is there any guy beside us?”

“Don’t worry, he is not even a human.”

“A ghost?”

“No”

“Alien?”

“Dragon?”

“Superman?”

“You sure are retarded."

“A pot call a kettle black.“

“Enough,you both..I will introduce him to you.”, Jaejoong whistled and a robot appeared in front of them. They were having mixed feeling to see a robot with an image of Jaejoong himself. Donghae was excited while Kyuhyun was revolted by the sight.

“This is Mr.Jae”

“Hello my little Donghae”

“Owh,hello Mr.Jae”

“Hello...fool”

“Fool? Who is fool?!”

“Opps sorry..I forgot to switch off the curse.”,Jaejoong turned off the button and they couldn’t believe themselves that his hyung put that kind of button on the robot.

“What can it do,hyung?”

“Everything. I programmed him to be more like me. You can say just like a small reflection of mine."

“So he can do fail experiment too?”

“Fail experiment?”

“No..nothing hyung”

“Hmm..Well, Ryeowook is waiting for me. So, please let me finish the job.”,Jaejoong brought the robot into the experiment room and locked it from inside. Kyuhae tried to peek through a small hole and they saw the robot threw Ryeowook’s clothes on the ground while Jaejoong wore a goggle and a mask.They only saw his beautiful and innocent face and not his body, they were disappointing a lot.


“How much longer do we have to wait? I’m getting bored.”

“ your thumb.”

“Ha-ha, such an joke.. yours first, who knows that I might enjoy that moment."

“In hell”,Jeajoong went out from the experiment room with the sweat all over his face. The robot wiped his face with a tissue and threw it at Kyuhyun.

Great, that is exactly his ing reflection. I understand really well now.”,Kyuhyun was mumbling while throwing the tissue at the floor irritatedly.

“It's done, please bring Ryeowook home and let him rest. I need to settle out that dangerous thing outside of my room first. Be careful, it's night already."

“Hyung!”

“Yes hae.”

“Could you make a robot of myself too?”

“Of course”

“I want too!”

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun..one of you is enough in this household.”,Donghae snickered before he was kicked in the by others. The younger entered the experiment room angrily but he felt so calm when he saw Ryeowook's sleeping face. Donghae followed Kyuhyun from behind while rubbing his sore .

“Let's play rock, paper, and scissor.Who wins will bring Ryeowook home.”,Donghae agreed and Kyuhyun thought he would win but there was no luck for him. Donghae brought Ryeowook all the way to his room and Kyuhyun just followed him from behind quietly.

“There…there Ryeowook..sleep in peace,okay.”, Donghae left the room after he tucked Ryeowook in the bed and returned to his room while wondering where could Kyuhyun had disappeared to. A few minutes later, the mentioned guy entered his crush's room quietly and sat on the bed. He gazed at his precious love under the night lamp while smiling idiotically.

“You will be mine and I will be yours someday~”

“Hmm,what?”,Kyuhyun was startled by the unexpected voice coming from the half-awake Ryeowook.

“Nothing,it's just a dream..Good night wookie.Sleep tight.”,Ryeowook continued his sleep and Kyuhyun sighed in relief.

Think of me in your dream okay?”,Kyuhyun returned to his room satisfyingly. The next morning, Ryeowook sewed his shirt but he was pretty disappointing when all his hyung started to give all their torn clothes to Ryeowook too. Because of Donghae's loud mouth, he couldn’t stay with Ryeowook alone. All his dream shattered into pieces because of his damn hyung. He was ing hate it.