여섯 06

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was walking out of the basement, his usual means of transportation with Jungkook to their shared housing after he waits for Yoongi to shape shift into water, and after seeing Hoseok teleport back. Considering the youngest demon had left even before he did, he decided to walk alone today and leave the shape shifting for the next morning.

He was in close proximity to the main entrance when he heard a faint yell. 

His eyebrow perked up as he stopped his tracks for a second, the sound catching his attention all of a sudden. He looked around and did not sense anyone else in the school, but him - and another one like him. With this realization, he frowned. 

He shape shifted into a crow and flew to the direction of another yell coming from a woman.

He turned into the left corner of the school, where his usual classes were for ice elementals. He shape shifted back to his human form as he landed on his feet right beside the open door of one of his classrooms. His hands inside his pockets as he walked a step forward and turned his head inside the classroom, only to get warned by a woman with fear enveloping her voice.

"P-Please don't come in!" 

Jimin turned his body around, fully facing the classroom entrance - giving him a full view of one of his fellow ice elemental classmates on the cold ground, crouched down as she had her hands covering her eyes desperately. Being the rebellious demon that he is, he didn't listen and entered the classroom.

"I told you not to come in!" The woman yelled once again as her hands still covered her eyes. 

Jimin tilted his head on the side, knowing full well what was going on with her. 

The same woman was known around the school for being another outcast, however, she wasn't a demon like him and his friends. She was just labelled as weird. He knew she possessed such great power, but he also knew she couldn't control it as of yet as both of them were just on their second year. 

He stayed mum and just completely stood still until after the woman stopped whimpering from her position. 

He knew too well not to approach her closer, as she was about to reach her limit. 

"...you..." Jimin's classmate uttered with fear.

Jimin raised his eyebrows with curiosity. 

"...someone strong..powerful.." She breathed.

"your kind...killed," she muttered the last word before pure darkness swallowed her.

---

Jungkook stood still as he let Jayeon realize who interrupted her moment with her precious mother. Jayeon's eyes turned back to its original colour as she slowly looked away and clenched her fists. 

"What are you doing here?" Jayeon muttered.

Jungkook stayed silent for a second, drinking up her appearance - tear stained face, her blonde hair looking fuller and silkier by the minute, the roots of the cedar tree unknowingly hugging her feet as if it was protecting her from his invasion.

"The deers directed me here," he mumbled silently as he took a step towards the marsh right in front of the both of them.

Jayeon's attention immediately went to Jungkook. Her eyes following his every direction, "you can communicate with animals too?" she asked, her eyes rounding up with full of her honest curiosity. 

Jungkook glanced at her briefly before taking a stick left on the ground to play with the water. 

"No," he answered firmly.

Jayeon frowned before walking towards Jungkook and picked up a stick shorter than Jungkook's before mirror his actions. Both of them stayed silent, basking in the purity of the sounds of nature emitted. Jayeon crouched down and leaned forward, looking at her reflection through the water and briefly saw a reflection of her mother who sometimes would appear before her for a split second. 

Jungkook watched as it happened and it only amazed him - to see Jayeon bask in such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter