둘 02

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did the headmaster not explain anything to you?" Jungkook asked with a frown as he walked past Jayeon. Jayeon sped up, shaking her head in response. "No, he didn't even talk to me. His secretary just gave me a piece of paper," Jayeon explained. Jungkook stopped in his tracks and raised his eyebrows. 

Jungkook suddenly remembered how he and s were treated when they first stepped foot in the school just a few months ago. They were also treated the same because they were demons - the unwanted creatures of the underworld. Jayeon waved her hands right in front of Jungkook to snap him back into his senses. 

Jungkook grunted, "Now it's suddenly my job to explain everything to you." 

Jayeon smiled and said, "Thanks, chingu!" She patted his head, making Jungkook look at the bubbly girl right in front of him. Seeing a girl this energetic was new to him, only because all the girls he had met before were all demons and all of them were just indifferent and cold. The other students wouldn't even dare to approach any of the BTS members, even though none of them can deny that all of them were good looking. 

Jungkook glared at her, shoving her hands away from his head. 

"I am not your chingu," Jungkook grumbled under his breath. 

Jayeon ignored his comment and continued to walk beside him. 

"So, chingu, what else do I have to know other than the fact that the headmaster seems to hate me?" 

Jungkook looked at her and said, "I didn't say the headmaster hated you though." He raised his eyebrows curiously at Jayeon, wondering how she seemed to know what he was thinking of at the moment. Can she read minds like Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung? He asked himself as he kept staring at the girl. 

Jayeon peered at Jungkook, "You didn't, but you seemed to imply that he does." 

No, I didn't, he thought but decided to shrug it off. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Whatever," he muttered before looking ahead. "Year 1 students are required to take classess with students that have the same powers as them, which explains why I'm unfortunately telling you this and it is also the reason why I'm wretched to be stuck with a girl like you." 

Jayeon ignored his mean comment and just nodded at his explanation, slowly realizing that Jungkook is an earth elemental too. 

Jayeon gasped in excitement, "Oh my! You're an earth elemental too?!" Everyone in the hallway stopped and turned to Jayeon as she excitedly asked Jungkook about his powers. Jungkook growled and placed a hand over Jayeon's mouth, "Shut up." 

Jayeon shoved his hands away and clapped like a stupid maniac, which earned some glares and looks from the whole student body. 

However, Jungkook just sighed heavily before leaving her.

"She's so annoying," Jungkook muttered to himself. And just his luck, Jayeon caught up with him and slid her arm around his shoulders. She tip toed, considering that Jungkook was much taller than her. Jungkook stopped in his tracks before giving the girl a deathly glare, "Can you stop touching me?" 

Jungkook shoved her arms away from his shoulders before turning around to face her. 

"I'm only going to say this once, so don't make me repeat it," Jungkook stated with a stern voice. 

Jayeon blinked innocently at the demon. 

"Always walk at least 5 meters away from me because I do not want you near my proximity, do you get me?" Jungkook stated with a deep frown on his face. Jayeon snorted before mocking the taller one. She nodded her head and agreed with a smile plastered on her face, "Okay chingu-ya!" She stated a little too loudly, which caused some to stop and stare at her remark. 

"Friend?" 

"Is she a demon too?" 

"Is she crazy? Why would she want to befriend a demon like him?" 

Jayeon snapped her head to the people before glaring at them, "Don't say that to my friend!" Jungkook groaned in annoyance before he grabbed her wrist tightly and dragged her to an isolated corner of the school. He slammed her back against the wall before shoving his hands inside his pants pockets. 

"Look, I don't know what your deal is, but I don't deal with any bull. I'm only doing this because Namjoon hyung seemed to trust you enough to give you a space that was always within our territory. I'm not doing this because I want to be your friend, and I'm not doing this so you can pull this ery," Jungkook stated with a frown. 

However, being Jayeon, she ignored what he was saying and asked the question she was curious about. 

"Are you a demon?" She asked quite seriously. 

Jungkook's frown subsided with a curious look. He stared at Jayeon in the eyes, but he swore to himself that he saw her eyes go flame red. Am I imagining ? He asked himself. Jayeon took his silence as a yes, and sighed. 

"I don't know if you're putting up this front just because you're a demon, but it's not going to work on-," before she could finish her sentence, Jungkook returned her question with the same q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter