셋 03

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was sitting on a couch, his feet lying on top of a dark brown coffee table. His hands shoved inside his pants' pockets as he stared off into space, making the two mind readers look at each other. It was unlikely for the seven demons to let each others' thoughts to the mind readers of the group, but Jungkook was seemingly off that he was letting Hoseok and Namjoon read whatever he was thinking of. 

Hoseok nodded at Jungkook's direction and asked Namjoon, "What's up with him?" 

Namjoon shrugged his shouldes as he kept hearing Jungkook's thoughts. 

What...is she? Is she a demon too?

It can't be...right?

"Who is he even talking about?" Hoseok asked silently to Namjoon. Namjoon looked at the youngest and had already knew who he was thinking of without even hesitating. Namjoon looked at Hoseok and said, "The earth elemental."

Hoseok's mouth made an 'o' shape as realization hit him. 

He looked at the desk he was sitting on and found a pen. He picked it up and threw it to Jungkook's way, but the youngest was quick to notice the pen being thrown his way as he caught it with his right hand swiftly. He looked at Hoseok and raised an eyebrow, "What was that for?"

Hoseok snickered, "You were too preoccupied with Ms. Earth Elemental that I thought I'd give you a heads up that we heard all of your thoughts." Hoseok teased, while Namjoon rolled his eyes and went behind the desk and sat down on the big wooden chair. 

Jungkook's lip immediately quirked down in a flat line.

"Don't you think she's up to something?" Jungkook asked, looking away. Hoseok shrugged his shoulders and moved away from the desk and took a seat beside Jungkook. "Honestly, I don't really care. It's not like she has the guts to actually try and get to know us," Hoseok stated with confidence. 

Jungkook stayed mum for a second before he told Namjoon and Hoseok what Jayeon had called him that day. 

"She called me her friend," Jungkook muttered quietly. 

Namjoon and Hoseok's ear perked up as they both raised an eyebrow at the youngest. 

"Are you actually serious?" Hoseok asked, still not believing what he had just heard. Jungkook's frowned was even more evident. He looked at the half demon, and half angel without even batting an eyelid, which only confirmed that this was indeed the truth. Hoseok sat up and looked at the youngest. 

"She actually...actually, called you her friend?" Hoseok asked for one last time. 

Jungkook blinked, not even giving him an answer. 

Hoseok scoffed before leaning against the sofa and exclaimed, "Heol. What a crazy earth elemental she is, alright." 

There was a short silence before Namjoon spoke up, "Let's not judge her based on this. I'd actually like to get to know her, this way, we can know if she's actually up to something." Hoseok sat up again and turned around, immediately looking at Namjoon. Namjoon looked at Hoseok's eyes and said, "I'm just stating the truth."

"Are you sure you're a full demon? Because it seems like you're the angel and I'm the demon," Hoseok muttered as a joke at Namjoon. 

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "It's called being rational Hoseok. Rational, read a dictionary will you?" 

Hoseok scoffed, "Okay Mr. Smarty-pants."

Namjoon heaved a deep sigh before shaking his head, "I give up," he muttered to himself before walking out of the study. 

When Namjoon left, only Jungkook and Hoseok were the ones inside the study. However, Jungkook stood up and smirked, "Sometimes, I really wonder if you're actually older than Namjoon hyung." With that, the youngest of the seven demons left the study with a disgruntled Hoseok. 

Hoseok shook his head and grunted in annoyance, "What ungrateful demons."

---

Jungkook was walking towards the entrance of the school when Jungkook heard a familiar, yet annoying voice calling him from afar. 

"Jungkook chingu! Wait up for me!" Jayeon screamed on top of her lungs as she waved at Jungkook who didn't even bat her an eyelash. However, Taehyung stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at the blonde girl. Although he seemed hesitant around her, it still did n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter