하나 01

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In an empty classroom at the basement of the school grounds sat seven boys; one had his head bowed on a desk, one reading a book, one had his head falling as he fell asleep sitting, two continued to bicker with each other, while the other two manifested ice and wind from their very fingers. As the wind demon played along with the ice demon, he abruptly stopped at the faint mumbles he was hearing. 

Hoseok turned around, with his eyebrows raised as he stared at the entrance of the classroom. 

"Someone's coming," Hoseok muttered under his breath, something a human wouldn't be able to comprehend but being demons themselves, they heard the slightest decibel he muttered under his breath. Yoongi, who was taking a nap slowly raised his head lazily and stared at the door. While Namjoon just glanced at the door, following by the sudden stop of Jungkook's and Jin's bickering. However, Taehyung was still being himself, still in deep slumber.

Jimin, turned around to face the door and raised his eyebrows. 

"Are you sure you didn't mishear it, hyung?" Jimin asked, thinking how impossible it was that someone dared to enter their territory within the school. Of course, all of the boys knew no one would dare to come down the basement because after all, it was the deepest core of the school grounds; where the seven boys would be most powerful because it was one with their real world - the underworld. 

Hoseok shook his head, his eyes not leaving the door. 

"No, I can't be mistaken. I hear a girl's voice and her footsteps are getting closer," Hoseok continued. 

Jimin shrugged and said, "It could be just a dare. Who knows? Maybe one of the other fire elemental morons dared an earth elemental to come down. I bet you they won't even go as far as the first step of the stairs." However, Hoseok shushed him before focusing on the voice and the footsteps again. Hosek squinted his eyes and whispered, "She's already at the bottom of the staircase." 

And this alarmed everyone, including Taehyung. 

Taehyung's eyes turned flame red before going back to its original dark brown. He raised his head and frowned, "Jin hyung, can you check?" Taehyung asked his oldest brother, while the elder turned into a shadow without hesitation. Jin molded himself to the floor, and onto the wall as a shadow, checking who it was. Jin found a girl, her head full of her blonde locks. 

I've never seen her around before, Jin thought. 

Hoseok, who was the only one out of the two who has mastered his mind reading capabilities immediately heard Jin's thoughts. Hoseok looked at the rest of s, looking at Namjoon. "Jin hyung said he's never seen her before," Hoseok declared. 

The youngest, Jungkook, raised his eyebrows as he crossed his arms and sat against the chair. 

"Her? Since when did girls try to enter our territory?" Jungkook questioned. 

Everyone within their school were terrified of them, but more so despised them. Especially the girls, so the rest of the boys questioned the unknown girl's visit to their territory. They all wondered who, what her purpose was and why she came. 

Jin returned to his human form, standing across the girl who was looking blindly around the premises before getting startled at Jin's presence. 

"Holy crap, you scared me!" The girl yelled, which startled the six other demons inside the clasroom. The six demons stood up from their seats and immediately gathered at the door of the classroom, peering over the window next to it. 

Jin, unnerved to her remark, just stood there. 

"Are you, perhaps, lost?" Jin asked politely, considering he was the most empathetic one amongst the seven demons. 

The girl turned her body and quirked her head to the side, "I wouldn't say I'm lost." 

Jin raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms against his chest. "Then?" 

The girl shrugged her shoulders before taking a look at the surroundings again, finally catching the empty classrooms surrounding the dark basement. She's heard of the outcasts of the school from the people whispering amongst themselves around the school since she's started to attend the magical school. She wasn't curious about them, but now that she thought about it, she thinks she found out who they were. 

"Just exploring the school grounds," she retorted. 

"I guess I trespassed your territory? Correct me if I'm mistaken," she added on boldly. 

Jin was about to answer her, but the door to where the six other demons were opened. It revealed the so-called leader of their group, Namjoon, walking out with the five other me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter