Longing for your presence

Strong

"You dare disobey me? How careless can you be about someone else future?" Hongbin gritted his teeth as he bowed politely at his father. 

"I was ignorant and ungrateful. Please forgive me and... Butler Jung treated me well, so... he was not at fault, "Master Lee nodded, a smirk was apparent on his face. He walked towards his son and stopped right in front of him. 

"Don't worry, I'll let it pass this time. I hope you learnt your lesson already, Hongbin... "

 

 

"Hyung! God, I was so freaking scared that you won't come back, "pulling the older male into a tight hug, Hyuk sighed in relief. Taekwoon smiled as he patted the younger's head before retreating from the hug. 

"Yeah, yeah...Where is Wonshik, by the way? "Hyuk stared at the older male with a knowing look as he folded his arms. 

"You know, with his best friend,Jaehwan hyung.They practically went to hang out together at the kitchen, without me! Can you believe that?! "Taekwoon chuckled as he stole a glance at his watch. 

"Hyuk ah, I need to go check on Young Master. Can we talk later-"

"Hyung, how many times do I need to tell you that he's safe and sound with my cousin? Even though I hated to admit it, but Hakyeon hyung is really good in making people comfortable (not for me) and yeah...he's nice guy. Don't worry much, "Hyuk poutes when the older shook his head in denial. 

"It's my job, Hyuk. I should be grateful that the Master still wanted to hire me despite what happened yesterday, "

"That, I.. "

.

.

.

 

"Hyu- I mean, Taekwoon! You're here, "Hongbin exclaimed happily upon seeing the male entering his study room. Taekwoon immediately make a hand gesture of telling the younger to focus in his class, which Hongbin nodded approvingly. Hakyeon smiled looking at the dull face earlier turned into a bright one. 

"Young Master is such a fast learner. I'm so glad to to teach  such a smart young man, "Hongbin smiled genuinely at the praise before stealing glances at his Butler who was standing near the door. 

"I heard that you are Butler Han's cousin. You two are quite the same, "Hakyeon chuckled as he bursted into small giggles, which in turn received some glares from Taekwoon. The latter immediately covered his mouth, fully aware at the staring male. 

"Aigoo, my apologies Young Master. Not my intention to be rude, but Sanghyuk and me is totally different, no matter how we look at it, "Hongbin nodded as he politely guiding his tutor to the door, eyes keep glancing towards his butler. 

"No, it's okay.Everyone have their own preferences. And oh, Mr  Jung here is at the same age as you. You two can be friends, "Hakyeon widen his eyes in amusement before reaching his hand out to Taekwoon for a handshake. 

"Really? Sanghyuk never told me that, even though he was aware that I knew about his little crush on you, "Taekwoon bowed politely as he reached for the hand. Hongbin in the other side was trying to calm himself down upon hearing Hyuk's crush towards his favourite person. 

"Jung Taekwoon, "

"Cha Hakyeon, "

*************************************

"Sudden meeting? "Taekwoon frowned as  he saw the employees were gathering at the main hall. He quickly went to stand beside his cousin and Jaehwan with Hyuk accompanying them. 

"The Master wanted to meet all of us. I heard there will some change in the jobs, "

"What do you mean? I love cooking~~"Jaehwan pouted cutely at Wonshik and the latter was full of smile. No one can't resist Jaehwan's aegyo, especially Wonshik. 

"Well, we should wait for it..."

 

Taekwoon stared blankly at the paper as he saw his cousin walking towards him, face contorted into a frown. Taekwoon took a deep breath before turned to look straight at the younger in the eyes .

"Hyung, I'm sorry..  "

"Don't be. It's the Master's order and we're bound to follow his commands. I'm fine with it, don't worry, "Wonshik keeps his head down, all guilty before a tap on his shoulder managed to make he lifted his head. 

"Go, you need to be with him, right now. I'll start doing my job too, "Taekwoon bid the younger with a small smile before exited the main hall, only to be greeted by the sight of their Master waiting outside. He bowed politely at the man before standing straight in front of him. 

"Your wish is my command, Master, "Master Lee smirked as he handed him the car keys. 

"Great. Now, I wanted you to accompany me for a meeting, butler Jung, " 

 

 

"Young Master, Kim Wonshik is at your service, "Wonshik bowed politely at the shorter male, fully aware of the change in Hongbin's face expression. 

"Where is Taek...butler Jung? "Hongbin walked toward the male, signalling him to stand straight. 

"I'm going to be your personal butler from now on. It's the Master's order, "Hongbin was rendered speechless by the male's words just now. Why in the world is his father doing this? 

"But, Taekwoon has been my butler since I was 19.He can't possibly be switched just like that! "Wonshik keeps his face straight before croaking is voice. He knew this was coming and he already prepared for it.He felt slightly sorry for the Young Master's confused state. 

"My apologise, Young Master.I may not be as good as butler Jung but I will work hard to accomplish anything you desires," Hongbin heaved an audible sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well,since you replaced him,what is butler Jung doing now?"Wonshil gave the male a slight nod before answering the question.

"He becomes the Master's personal butler," Hongbin's eyes widen in surprise.

'WHAT?!'   "Ahh...I see.Well,thanks for the information.And oh,I need to go to a park this afternoon.Can you take me there?"

"Your wish is my command,Young Master,"

 

 

"You may rest for now. And I hope you can consider about what I said just now."Taekwoon nodded as he opened the passenger's door, bowed at the Master politely. As soon as the Master left, his eyes immediately caught a glimpse of his Young Master approaching, and of course accompanied by Wonshik. 

 

"Stop looking after for the Young Master. I had appointed the best man to do the job for you so you should just focus on your Master. You got me, Butler Jung? "

"Yes, Master, "

"​​Also...don't even dream to put yourself at the same place as that artwork. He didn't worth it, "

 

"Taekwoon! "Hongbin smiled so brightly that his lips could rip because of it. Taekwoon smiled faintly as he bowed at the Young Master. 

"Young Master, "

"Hyung, we need to use the car right now. The Young Master... "

"I know, Young Master is going to the park, right? "Wonshik quirked his eyebrow in confusion while Hongbin nodded happily. There's no doubt that Hongbin's daily routines becomes his too. Taekwoon walked towards the Young Master as he handed the latter's favourite thing, fully aware at Wonshik's questioning look. 

"Wonshik ah, this is Young Master favourite's thing. From now on, I need you to keep it and make sure that no one knew about this, except the three of us. Most importantly, the Master shouldn't know about it. Okay? "Wonshik nodded his head even though he was quite bewildered by the sudden command. 

"Young Master, my cousin is at the same age as yours. You might treat him as friend and I can assure you that he is harmless. Wonshik is really a reliable employee and friend, "

"Thank you,Taekwoon. And I'm so sorry for what happened, "

"Don't be, Young Master. Wonshik ah, you need to head to the park now. Please excuse me, Young Master, " Taekwoon give a slight smile before walked away and Hongbin's eyes following him like a lost puppy. 

'I miss him... '

                                  ★★★★★★

a/n:yow~~so this is the next update. I'm so sorry for the slow progress for this story but trust me, I do have something special (?)restored for this fic. So yeah.. Thanks a lot for those who subscribed and even left some comments.. [I'm so happy~~]

And yeah, Vixx's comeback gonna be lit,yalls!! 

Till then, keep loving leobin yeorobun~^_^

​​​​​