Cut Ties

Strong

"Can I come along? "Taekwoon rubbed the back of his head while glancing elsewhere except the tall male. 

"I'm... I wanted to visit my parents grave. I think it's better if you stay here ,the Master might need your service.. "Hyuk stared at his boyfriend with a frown on his face, obviously disliking the idea. 

"Why would the-"

"Please, I need someone to cover me up. Sanghyuk? " he pleaded while staring at the younger desperately and the latter sighed. 

"Geez, fine... But first, I want my reward, "smirking mischievously, Hyuk quirken an eyebrow at the older male who seemed caught off guard by te sudden request. 

"Sure, I'll get you something when I got back, is that okay? "Taekwoon smiled genuinely at the younger but quickly changed to a frown when the taller male shook his head in denial. 

"I want it now, "

"Now? But I don't have anything with-" his words abruptly stopped midway as the younger grabbed him by the collar, making their face an inch away. 

"I want a kiss, on my lips, "trying all his might to not frown at te request, Taekwoon gently removed the hands that were on his collars a minute ago. 

"Right now? But we're working Hyuk ah. It's inappropriate to-"Hyuk pouted before leaning closer towards the male who kept retreating. 

"There's no one around, hyung~"biting on his bottom lips, Taekwoon let out an audible sigh as he looked at te younger. 

"I'm embarrassed, "the younger chuckled before grabbing the taller male by neck and crashed their lips together, making the older to widen his eyes in utter shock. Frozen, he stood still until the younger pulled away from the kiss. 

"Ayy... Must I be the one who always initiated skinship with you? "Smiling broadly, the younger skipped away happily, leaving Taekwoon all speechless with a slight jab of pain hit him on the chest. I'm sorry, Sanghyuk. 

 

 

"Wonshik ah, "

"Yes, Young Master? "The dimpled male let out a heavy sigh as he rested his head on the backrest, eyes glancing at the butler who were focusing on the road. 

"Can you at least tell me where are we going to? I think we're quite far from home already, "the butler bit on his bottom lips as h looked through the rear view mirror, the Young Master pale's face seemed to regain it's colors back. 

"We are here Young Master," the dimpled male fluttered his eyes opened as his eyes scanned around the surrounding as a warm breeze keep blowing his face and hair. 

"A beach? So sudden? "Turning his gaze back at the butler, Hongbin quirked an eyebrow when tgevtaller male handed him a small note with some handwriting scribbled on it. Upon seeing the sender's name, Hongbin quickly gave the note back to the butler as he crossed his arms in retort. 

"We're meeting HIM? I thought you would've understand from our previous encounter two days ago. I don't want to see him,Wonshik,"

"But I need to see you, Young Master.. "Hongbin sudeenly felt a lump stuck on his throat upon hearing the soft soothing voice. How he missed..  No, no. Get back to your senses! He's the one who yelled at you two days ago, saying you're immature. Don't get swayed, Hongbin! 

"Wonshik, I think we should head home now. Master would probably be looking for me, "Turning his body to the car, Hongbin was getting ready to jump into the back seat when suddenly a hand went to grab his wrist. 

"Please, Hongbin... "Hongbin fluttered his eyes shut before heaving a long audible sigh. 

"Make it quick, butler Jung, "smiling out of relief, Taekwoon turned towards his cousin, signalling that he nd the Young Master  needed to be alone. Lucky, enough, the younger complied to it immediately. 

 

"Thank you and sorry, "sensing that there's no one else around them, the taller male pulled the Young Master into a tight hug and the younger buried his face into the crook of his neck. 

"Geez, you jerk. How could you asked me to do something dangerous like that?! "Throwing light punches onto the older's chest Taekwoon smiled at the sight before placing a kiss on the younger's forehead. 

"You did well.. You should become an actor one day, "chuckled to himself, Hongbin grinned cheekily at the taller male flashing his deep dimples. 

"I know,right? "Taekwoon was the first one to pull away from the hug,earning a pout from the younger. 

"Let's hug some more. I miss you... "Patting te younger's head gently, Taekwoon quirked a small smile on his face. 

"We cannot be long here. Wonshik is waiting. You got the files right? Did you keep it at a safe place? "Hongbin immediately nodded as he clasped their hands together, eyes looking into the older ones. 

"How do you know there's a camera installed in my room? "

"I used to stumble upon seeing the Master watching some footage in his office. That's when I know. You need to keep acting all hapless and weak. In the meantime, I'll keep finding more evidences and files to makes the Master's plan fail, "Hongbin nodded understandingly as he brought his hand toward the other male's cheeks, inspecting it. 

"Does he still hurt you? "Taekwoon shook his head while smiling genuinely. 

"You have to go now, "nodding at the older's words, Hongbin quickly retreated making a distance from him and the older. 

"Before you go, there's something you should do, "

"What is it? "

"Slap me, "Hongbin's brows furrowed at the absurd request.

"What? "

 "Just do it, "

So he did. A red mark could be seen on the taller male's cheek and Hongbin quickly placed a small kiss on te area. 

"I'm sorry, hyung. I love you.. " Taekwoon smiled before he placed a peck on the younger's lips, taking him by surprise. 

"I love you too, Hongbin.. "

 

 

"What's wrong with your cheek? Did you get into a fight or something? "Hyuk brought his palm across the older's cheek before the tall lad retreated, backing away from the touch. 

"I hurt myself, "h was about to walk away but a sudden grip on his wrist makes him to halt in his steps, eyes watching the younger unwaveringly. 

"The Young Master was out too just now. Did.. Did you meet him? "The taller male blurted out his question cautiously while boring his eyes into his boyfriend's orbs. 

"We happened to stumble on our way back. And I got this one from him, just so you know.. "Hyuk's eyes widen in shock at the information. 

"Young Master... He slapped you?! Why? "

"Because I told him that he's not supposed to be clingy and depending on me anymore. Since I got myself a boyfriend to please already, "talking, with the stoic face of his, Taekwoon walked away as the younger blinked his eyes in bewilderment. A sudden buzz fron his pocket managed to jolt him out fron his own world. 

"Butler Han? "

"They totally cut off their ties, Master... "

                                  ★★★★★★

*short update because I'm back~* ^^