Pained

Strong

because I got to finish this story no matter what

                                   ★★★

"My artwork~"Hongbin stiffened for a while before standing, bowing politely towards the Master. 

"Have a seat, Master, "

"Sure... Butler Jung, tell the maid to prepare for my lunch and oh, you're joining us too, " Hongbin flinched at the overly friendly tone, glancing sideways at his secret lover. 

"I beg your pardon, Master? "Taekwoon bowed at the Master slightly, all clueless and confused. The Master turned to his side and he immediately stood straight. 

"Do I have to repeat myself? "Taekwoon gulped. 

"No, Master, "

"Good... "

 

"The marriage with the Park's daughter has been set. The preparation should start now, a month before the wedding, "Hongbin nearly choked on his food, luckily Wonshil was fast enough to hand him a glass of water. Taekwoon stopped midway of eating before continued shoving those tasteless food into his mouth. 

"A month.. .from now? "The Master nodded while enjoying his food and Hongbin has to refrain all the urge to slam the table with his fist, hard. 

"Master.. Shouldn't you tell me about this earlier? I could have meet her at least for some.. talk, "te Master frowned before a smirk started to appear on his face. 

"My, my.. .You're the one who told me that you're going to follow any of my orders as long as I didn't hurt your 'precious ' friends. Am I right, my artwork? " Hongbin bit his bottom lips hard, he's so close to the verge of venting out his anger before he glanced towards Taekwoon who's currently eating with zero expression on his face. 

What should we do, hyung? 

Please, hang in there... I'll find some ways, I promise... 

 

 

"Young Master... "Hongbin heaved an audible sigh while Wonshik bit his bottom lips in contemplation. 

"You... can oppose to this marriage. We can protect ourselves. I'll... I'll protect them all. You don't have to worry about us, Young Master... "Hongbin shook his head in denial as his lips curled into a thin smile. 

"How bout you and Jaehwan hyung? "The butler blinked his eyes in confusion before realizing that the Young Master wanted to change their topic of conversation. He slowly nodded. 

"Us? Good, I guess? " Hongbin nodded as he smiled faintly. A moment later, he wrote something on his sketch book before secretly showing them to the Butler. The taller male nodded before he excused himself, walking out of the room. 

 

 

"What is it Young Master? "The said male pulled out an envelope which Wonshik recognised the most while trying to hold his frown. 

"I want you to use this against Park Jiyeon, "

"The Park's background check?What do you want me to do? " Hongbin stared at the paper before averting his gaze towards the Butler. 

"Follow her, and find as many evidences to stop our wedding from happening. By any costs... "Wonshik tried to mask his surprise at the Young Master's demand before slowly nodded. 

"Wonshik ah, "

"Yes, Young Master? "

"Don't tell anyone about this, will you? " the Butler quirked a polite smile before nodded to it. 

 

 

"Butler Jung! "The mentioned male frowned before he dragged his long legs towards the source of the voice. He walked into the mansion's hall as his eyes were greeted with the sight of two beautiful ladies long with the Master. 

"Master, " he bowed politely at the man before standing straight. 

"This is Hyebin and Hyera, my daughters. From now on, you are assigned to them to wherever they would go and your job will be replaced by Butler Han. Understood? "

"Yes, Master, "

"Good. Hyera, Hyebin.. You can go rest in your rooms. Both of you must be so tired, " the oldest of the two nodded and Taekwoon was ready to walk away before he herad his name was being mentioned in their conversation. 

"Was he the one who took care of Binnie after we moved out? " he heard a scoff from the Master and the next moment he found himself clenching his yaw hard at the man's words. 

"Yeah but apparently your brother seemed to take him for granted and making him as his slave instead. Your brother never learnt, huh... "

 

Hongbin was about to lay on his bed when he suddenly heard a knock on his door. The latter frowned as he tries to process something on his brain. Just who would come at this hour to his room?  Wonshik would never dare to do that, other butlers too. Taekwoon?  He was nowhere to be seen since the morning. Reluctantly, the dimpled male walked towards the door before slowly opened it. His eyes widened in shock. 

"Hyera noona! Hyebin noona! "He was soon engulfed into a tight hug by both women as they stepped inside the latter's room. 

"How come I didn't  know about you coming home? " the youngest pouted as the oldest ruffled his hair in adoration. 

"We wanted to make a surprise for our little dongsaeng~~ Are you surprised? "

"Yah, do you even missed us? How come there's no single message or letter about your well-being? "He knew that Hyebin meant it as a joke, along with the question, but he can't stop himself from frowning. A sudden tap on his shoulder managed to jolt him from his own world. 

"Are you okay, Binnie? "His lips curled into an awkward smile before next second he got his cheeks all puffed. 

"Aigoo... Our Binnie had grown into a handsome young man ~ Our beauty surely runs in the genes, "Snickering at Hyebin, he turned his head at the  oldest, Hyera. 

"Are you coming home for good? " The female shook his head in guilt as she found the youngest's hands. 

"We're staying here for a month and a half. We heard that... you're getting married, "Hongbin's lips curled into a weak smile as he leaned against his bed. 

"Seems like that, I guess.. "He lifted his gaze upon seeing a hand on top of his. 

"Do you want us to talk to father about this?  I can see that you didn't want this marriage, "Hongbin stared at Hyebin hard, denying every ounce in himself. He wanted this wedding to be cancelled and he desperately need his sisters help. But, he won't risk the others who have been his backbone all this time. Hongbin is not an ungrateful person. He cherished those people around him a lot. 

"It's okay, you don't have to, " I can't risk to lose you two...