Pay for it

Strong

Taekwoon immediately stand straight upon his eyes caught a glimpse of the Master walking out of the Lee Holdings building. He quickly opened the passenger's door for the man before started to turn on the ignition key. 

"Where should we go, Master? "

"I need you to bring me to Sunway Hotel. I have some important business to attend and I need you to be there, "Taekwoon nodded politely as he started driving towards the direction. 

 

 

"As long as we can expand our business, I'm sure he doesnt mind this at all. Plus, your daughter is such a goddess. I would be very glad to have her as my daughter in law, "Master Lee laughed at his own remark while the other man smiled while nodding his head approvingly. 

"I hope our children get along well, "Mr Park quired an eyebrow at the Master and Taekwoon can see the smug grin on his Master's face. 

"Of course, they will. Absolutely will... "

.

.

.

"I'm not trying to be rude but it just that it sound ridiculous, Father, "Master Lee abruptly stopped eating midway before turning his glare at his son. Hongbin instinctively cowered at the gaze. 

"Should I remind you that you are in no position to retaliate? Every single decision you makes affected people around you. Think again, my artwork, "Hongbin stared hard at his food, feeling his heart clenched at his father's words. Wonshik and Taekwoon was standing far from the dining table and he was pretty sure they didn't heard the little argument he had with his father. 

"But, marriage is not something that we can't just take it for granted. It need to happens between two loving person, "the Master smirked at his son's words before spitting out his thoughts. 

"Why does it matter anyway? It's not like you deserved to be loved by your attitude. Your face was all it took for women to fall in love with you. And don't you ever forget that you're the reason why my wife left me, "with that, he walked away, leaving Hongbin all speechless and heartbroken by his own father's words. 

 

"Hongbin ah...stay close to your noonas. You don't want to get lost, right? "Little Hongbin nodded as he tighten his grip on his father's hand. He skipped happily upon seeing colorful balloons that his sisters were holding. 

"Eomma, I want them too! "His mother smiled while ruffling his head. He let go of his father's grip and walked to his mother instead. 

"They sold it on the other side. Binnie wants to follow me and try to buy it? "Little Hongbin nodded almost immediately and his mother smiled at the adorable sight. 

"Tell father to wait for us here, okay? "Little Hongbin quickly obliged and soon he and his mother was already at the balloon stall. Little Hongbin was so excited to see the colorful balloons and h jumped happily at his attempt of purchasing the balloon succeeded. 

"Noonas! I have my balloon too!! "He waved frantically at his father and sisters that were waiting at the other side of the road and beamed happily towards them. Little did the boy know that there was a car speeding and his mother was quick enough to push him off the road, which resulted her getting hit instead. 

Little Hongbin winced in pain when he realised he scraped his knees and he wailed loudly upon seeing the bloody and lying limp figure of his mother. From that day onwards, his father never treated him the same anymore. His father hated him for he inherited his looks from his mother yet he was the one to kill the woman. 

His father knew so much that he hated being called as an artwork, because people tend to value his looks more than the talents he has, but his father never gave him any courages, even when he tried to socially communicating with others. Somehow, when he turned into teenager, his father decided 'keep' him inside the mansion, 'protecting' the precious artwork out of other's view. 

 

"Young Master, the Master asked me to take you to a place, "Hongbin frowned at the sudden information. 

"Why... And where? "Wonshik bowed politely as he continues. 

"I'm sorry, Young Master. I was not informed why but the meeting will be held at a family restaurant. I believe it belongs to the Park, "Hongbin nodded as he walked towards their at, eyes searching everywhere for the figure he misses the most. 

"Is my father also going there? "

"I'm not so sure about that either, "Hongbin nodded in response as he settled in his seat . A meeting? 

 

 

"Reservation under the name of Lee Hongbin, please, "Hongbin looked around the restaurant, admired by the antic interior, giving off the pleasant vibe. 

"Young Master, this way, "Hongbin followed Wonshik's steps and they halted upon reaching a table and there sat a beautiful woman, clearly all alone and waiting for someone. Wonshik cleared his throat before croaking his voice. 

"Park Jiyeon-ssi? "The woman lifted her head,as if responding to Wonshik's question just now. A smile appeared on her face and she fixed her clothes, all looking elegant. 

"Lee Hongbin-ssi? "Hongbin immediately tilted his head to one side upon hearing his name. Wonshik bowed down politely at the couple before excusing himself. 

"Yeah,that's me... "

 

 

Wonshik blinked confusedly as he saw his Young Master walked out of the restaurant in a rush, making hi way towards the car. Wonshik immediately ran to the car, fast enough to politely opened the passenger's door for Hongbin. Receiving nothing in response from Hongbin, he gulped down hard as he the ignition key of the car. 

"Are we going home,Young Master? " a curt yes was heard and that was all it takes for Wonshik to carried on with his job. The silence moment was broken when he heard the Young Master cleared his throat uncomfortably. He tried to look at the male through the rear view mirror and he stiffen when he realised that the male was eyeing him, making Wonshik to immediately switched his focus to the road. 

"Butler Kim, no. Wonshik-ssi, "Wonshik tried to hide his frown when the Young Master called him by his name but he replied to it nonethelessly. 

"Can you... at least ask me about what happened just now? "His voice cracked, a desperate toned laced in Hongbin's voice as he requested that. Taekwoon always asked him whenever he was sad and he was so glad that there's someone that can actually hear his problems but now, he can only rely to Wonshik, pathetically. 

"Sure, Young Master. What happened during the meeting with Park Jiyeon-ssi earlier in the restaurant, if I may ask? " Wonshik asked the latter, a slight smile but still polite, even though he was bewildered at sudden question.  'I guess that's how Taekwoon hyung deal with our Young Master, '

Hongbin heaved a relief sigh when his Butler acted exactly the same way he wanted and the caring tone in Wonshik's voice is one of the comfort he needed the most. Just like Taekwoon always did. 

"It started off good, she's really friendly and we're just the same age, making it way more comfortable. We exchanged about each other interests and I do admit she's indeed a pretty woman, elegant even. And then, she started to compliment me, basically praising about my looks and even agreed that's the reason my father boasted a lot about me being an artwork to his father, "Hongbin gritted his teeth in anger, hands already called into a fist before he continued. 

"I even said that I'm good in playing guitar and photography but she didn't even give a freaking care about what I said and instead keep ranting on how lucky she is to be able to marry with a man with such good luck, she said that's very compatible to her goddess features and God, she even said it that she wanted to boast to her friends for having such a model looking husband. Does it all have to be about my looks only?! "Hongbin heaved out a frustrated sigh and Wonshik could only sympathize with his Young Master.He keep his mouth shut, giving the Young Master all the space and time he needed. 

"I don't want to get married with her. I don't need a wife who will took me for granted. That's not how it should work, "Hongbin covered his face in shame and anger. Chewing on his bottom lips in distress, he leaned forward,a hand on Wonshik's shoulder ,making the latter to flinch. 

"What is it, Young Master? "

"Thank you for listening to my rant. I... I'm sorry for being such a mess, "Wonshik shook his head as he pull off the car upon reaching the mansion. He let the engines on and remained on his seat. 

"There's no need to apologise, Young Master. It's part of my job to be able to please you whenever you are down. My apologies but I do think that telling about what you feel and not let it bottled up is a better way to tell other you are worth for who you are, not what you are, "the Butler turned off the ignition key and was about to step out of the car before he was stopped by the Young Master calling his name again. 

"Thank you for the kind words. Can we... be friends? "The last words came out so soft from the Young Master's like that if he didn't pay any attention, he would miss it. Wonshik stepped out of the car and quickly opened the passenger door for the latter. A small smile was obvious on his face. 

"Your wish is my command, Young Master, "

 

 

"I oppose to this marriage," Master Lee's face hardened at the brave words that comes out from the lips of the male in front of him. 

"Seemed like you didn't take my words seriously enough, my artwork, "Hongbin keeps his hands balled into a fist as he tried summoning his courage. He lifted his gaze again, before voicing out his thoughts. 

"The marriage won't work out like this. Jiyeon-ssi and me does not suit each other -"

"Go to hell with suit or not! This marriage is for business purpose and that's why I'm keeping you in this mansion. That's my sole purpose, selling off that beautiful face of yours for my own benefits! "The words rang, his father's voice boomed across the room and Hongbin's heart shattered into pieces. His knees went weak and before he fell, a strong pair of arms supported him from the back. 

"Young Master... "Hongbin let his eyes closed at the soft soothing voice, the one that he has been missing so much. He stand on his feet after thanking the taller male and boy, his eyes cowered in fear when he saw the fury look on his father's face. 

"Butler Jung! Step out of this and do I need to remind you again who do you solely serve now? "Taekwoon bowed politely while Hongbin stared at the older male in confusion. Again? 

"And you, Hongbin... Can't you be grateful for what I've done all this time, raising you? Your mother must be so sad to have an ungrateful son of yours, " ​​​​​​Hongbin covered his ears with his hands, trembling at the hurtful words. His mother has always been used as the weapon against him. His only weakness. 

 

"Noonas, you can't leave me here all alone! Let me follow you please, "Hongbin pleaded at his sisters who were already having their bag packed for leaving to the States. His sisters doesn't want to live with their father anymore. They wanted to pursue their dreams and Hongbin was so scared to be left alone. 

"Hongbin ah, we will come back to this house again after all the mess are cleared up. But for now, just let us go, "Hyera stared at his only brother in sympathy as Hongbin turned to his second oldest sister. 

"Noona, please don't leave me alone with our father. I'm scared... "He didn't even care about the tears that wetted his cheeks, reluctantly letting them go. 

"Hongbin ah, you need to stay here, in this house. This is the only place where the memories with our mother remains. You don't want to forget about her, right? "Hongbin shook his head vigorously at the mention of their mother. 

"If you truly loves our mother, just follow what father said and preserve it to the end, okay? "Hongbin nodded with a slump on his shoulder, his heart clenched at their words. 

 

"Think about your mother, Hongbin.. "Master Lee smirked victoriously when his words affected his son pretty well. 

​​​​​​"S-stop! Stop using mother against me! I'm a grown up adult already! "He walked away, hands keep covering his ears and he held in his tears badly as he stormed out of the room. 

 

"Y-young Master! Please help... "Hongbin turned at the voice, startled by sudden voice. 

"Butler Han, is everything alright? Have you see my Butler, by the way? "Sanghyuk shook his head before quickly nodded, making Hongbin to frown in confusion. 

"He- he's at the main hall. Please tell Master to stop, "the younger pleaded, eyes were glassy and Hongbin stared at the latter in worry. 

"What is he doing at the main hall with my father-! "Hongbin's heart started to pound heavily against his chest that he could feel his heart could jump out any second now as he dragged his long legs to the main hall. The words that his father said keeps resonating in his mind. 

"Every single decision you makes affected people around you, " God, just how reckless he could be?! 

 

"Again, "at the command, Wonshik was swung to the side again, when the fist hit his face. He could feel his blood started to drip from the corner of his like and he hissed in pain, hands on hi knees as he kneeled in front of the Master. 

"No one should ever tell me what to do! Again, "At the Masters words, Wonshik slowly lifted his head, eyes gazing at the male in front of him that put him in this state. 

"Hyung..."he whimpered in pain, blinking away his tears as he saw the tears started to brim on the older's eyes. Taekwoon clenched his fist in anger and regret when he heard the whimper from his cousin. He's ruining him! Taekwoon prayed hard that someone would just come and put this thing to stop. He couldn't hurt Wonshik anymore. 

"Butler Jung! I said-"

"STOP!"Taekwoon thanked God for listening to his prayer as he could see Hongbin running towards him and Wonshik. Hongbin's eyes were red in anger and he never saw this side of the younger before. 

"What do you think you're doing?! "He shouted at the top of his lungs as he knelt beside his butler, inspecting his wounds. Taekwoon looked at the younger in the eyes and he could immediately see the regrets flashed in those doe-like eyes. 

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... 

"Come Wonshik, lets tend your wounds, "he supported the male by putting an arm around his waist to steady the latter before his eyes shooting daggers at his father who was clearly wearing an amused smile on his face.

"You have to pay for what you done, my artwork... "

"Fine...I'll be your artwork, your puppet and even your punching bag, but dont you dare lay a finger on my friends, Master, "Hongbin hissed through his words before turning his back at the man, whom he assumed not his father anymore. Heck, he was never been his son since his mother's death. 

​'I swear to God I'll protect everyone that I loves at any cost and I don't even care of getting hurt anymore. Because I'm just a broken kid from the start anyway... '

                      ★★★★★★

a/n: yow... So, I would like to apologise to the readers who may or may not confused by the plot of this fic. Also, a 'Butler and Master' thing is something that I've never write before so this may seemed a bit weird for those who knows how it should work. But yeah, I'm still learning and there's no doubt that I'm still lacking a lot in terms of writing and also language.

So.. Bye2~~*hides in a corner*