We're Drifting Away

Strong

"Wonshikkie~"Jaehwan sobbed, a pout was obvious on his face as he tended the wounds on the latter face. Wonshik hissed when the iodin met with his wound, making it sting. Hongbin stared apologetically at the butler and his eyes went towards Hyuk that was hugging his knees to his chest,sitting at a corner. The kitchen was now only to be filled with their presence since Hongbin commanded others to leave the cooking section. He walked towards the younger male and he frowned when he realised that Hyuk was trembling. 

"Butler Han? " no response. Hongbin tried to nudge the male slightly to get his attention but he was nothing but a wind to Hyuk. The latter was  in his own world as he keeps trembling badly. His body shook as he rocked his body in a frightening manner. Hongbin frowned in worry at the behaviour of the young butler before resorted to call him by his real name. 

"Sanghyuk! Han Sanghyuk! "Hyuk's bloodshot eyes stared at the Young Master before his eyes widen in shock. 

"Young M-Master! " He immediately shifted from his previous position to stand up, only to fall on his knees, his legs turned jelly. 

"Hey, are you okay? "Hongbin crouched beside the younger and awkwardly patting the younger's back. 

"I... I  have never seen the hyungs got into the fight before. And Taekwoon hyung... He was not supposed to be like that. He's not a monster. Please... "Hyuk eyes went towards the Young Master, pleading with all his heart. 

"Taekwoon hyung didn't mean that. He was ordered by the Master. Please don't hurt him. He... He's innocent! "The fear was visible in the Butler's eyes, making Hongbin to nod unconsciously. His grip tightened on the younger male's shoulder as he averted his gaze towards his personal Butler that was safe in the cook's embrace. 

"You can count on me... "

*************************************

"Young Master? " the mentioned latter spun hisbehad towards the source of voice, brows quirking confusedly as he saw the cook, Lee Jaehwan came to his study room and not Wonshik. 

"Chef Lee. Where is Wonshik? "Standing straight as he keeps his hands to his side, the cook bowed politely at the Young Master. 

"The Master asked for you to follow him for a meeting. And Wonshik won't  be able to you there as he's still resting. So, you're going with... Butler Jung and Master, " Hongbin gulped down at the order before he nodded slowly, making Jaehwan to retreat from the room. It's been a while since he's together with Taekwoon. 

 

Hongbin walked towards the car and he quickly spotted the tall figure standing beside the car, head hanging low as he bowed politely at the Young Master. Hongbin tried to match his eyes with Taekwoon but ended up frowning when the latter didn't even spare a glance at him. Sighing inwardly, he settled down into the passenger's seat, right behind the Master before his eyes followed Taekwoon that sat in the driver's seat. 

"So my artwork, I'm giving you a second chance to fixall of this. We're going to meet with the Park's family again and I wanted you to behave like you should. Be obedient like a good puppet, "Taekwoon  tighten he grip on the steering wheel upon hearing those hateful words from the Master and his ears perked up at the younger's answer. 

"I promised you, didn't I Master? "

 

Hongbin's eyes widened in shock as he spotted the faint purple blotch at the corner of Taekwoon's lips, feeling the anger started to bubble inside him. No wonder that the older keep facing him away, he wanted to hide the bruise. And now, Hongbin could see it because the older has let down his guards. The Young Master stormed towards his father who was about to step into the restaurant, clenching his fist hard. 

"Master! "The man turned at him, frowned at the sudden shout. 

"They could hear you. What is it, you wreck? "Hongbin gritted his teeth as he keeps his eyes fixed on the man before he sensed the approaching male. 

"I thought we already agreed about not touching my friends,Master,"He spoke through his teeth and God knows how angry he is for the Master to break their agreement. The Master chuckled before smirking devilishly. 

"Thats all? You're seriously wasting my time. Let's just get inside and meet the-"

"Not until you explain yourself, " the man folded his arms, an amused smile was obvious on his face as he dragged the Butler by the arm and cupped his jaw harshly. Hongbin's eyes widen and Taekwoon stiffen. 

"He is not your friend. He. Is. Mine. And I'm free to do ANYTHING towards my personal Butler. You got me? "He tighten his grip on Taekwoon's jaw when the Young Master didn't respond to his question, earning a painful hiss from Taekwoon. Hongbin's jaw hardened at the sight as he boldly pushed his father's hand away. 

"I got it. Just,don't hurt him anymore... "With that, the Young Master walked into the restaurant, leaving his father with a triumphant smile on his face while he himself trying so hard to not let his tears drop.  I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... 

 

"Hongbin ssi... Why did you left just like that last time? "Hongbin forced a smile on his face as he gently shoved the female's hand on his. 

"I'm so sorry for the impolite behaviour of mine, Jiyeon-ssi. I wish you could forgive me for my mistakes, "He faked a smile at the female as he glanced sideways at Taekwoon who was standing a metre away from his table, assigned to watch him. His father? He left already with Mr. Park. 

"I will forgive you, but on one condition, "Jiyeon fingers started to trail to his arms haughtily and Hongbin has to fight the urge of shoving it away. 

"What is it, Jiyeon-ssi? "The pretty woman smiled seductively as she leaned closer to the Young Master's ears, whispering sensually. 

"I want a kiss... "Hongbin's eyes widen in shock at the close proximity before he immediately distancing himself. On the other side, Taekwoon keeps his hand balled into a fist as his eyes were trained on the couple. If he was about to remember, Hongbin used to say that he likes him in romantic way. Then, something clicked inside him. Damn, I never replied to his confession! 

His eyes flickered towards the couple again when he heard a girlish whine from the female, literally latching herself onto the Young Master's arm. To tell the truth he heard every single thing that the couple talked about. Blame him for his sharp hearing. 

"I don't think it's appropriate enough to do that on our second meeting, "Hongbin excused himself and Jiyeon huffed in anger. 

"There's nothing wrong with it! We're going to get married soon so why not getting used to it. I'm going to  report this to Mr Lee that you-"her words abruptly stopped when she felt a pair of lips landed on her cheeks. She smiled triumphantly before hugging the Young Master's arm. And Taekwoon chuckled heartlessly at the sight. 

​​​​

 

"Taekwoon hyung! "Taekwoon turned his body around, only to be attacked with a powerful hug from the younger male. 

"Sanghyuk? What are you doing here at this time? "It's late at night and Taekwoon decided to take a fresh air outside since the Master won't be needing him for the moment. Sanghyuk snuggled closer towards the older when he felt Taekwoon responded to his hug. 

"What about you ,hyung? Why are you not in bed yet? "Taekwoon heaved out a heavy sigh before entangled himself from the hug, making the younger to whine at the loss contact. 

"Hyuk ah, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself pretty well. You should just-"

"Why is it so hard for you to accept my feelings? I like you, hyung. I like you and I'll do everything to protect you, " Hyuk shook the older's body, eyes pleading and Taekwoon slowly facing the younger away. 

"You don't have to protect me. I'll be fine. The one that needs protection is... "

"Our Young Master. He is, right? Eventhough you've stopped becoming his personal Butler, he's always become your number one priority, right? Huh, to be me... "The younger chuckled to himself before he could feel the tears slipping from his eyes. 

"Sanghyuk ah...I do like you, but as my little brother. Not more than that. After all, the Young Master practically grew with me by his side. That's why he's very important to me, " Hyuk snickered at the older's remark before facing the latter. 

"No, that was not the reason. The real reason is that you have fall for him,right? He was the one who owned your heart... God, why didn't I realised it sooner? "Hyuk ran his fingers through his hair and Taekwoon was quick to pull the younger into his embrace before Hyuk quickly recoiled. 

"No,don't. Stop looking at me like a little kid anymore. I don't need a brother, "those words stung and it pierced through Taekwoon's  heart and Sanghyuk immediately regretted his words. 

"H-hyung.. I didn't mean it... "Taekwoon's heart soften at the guilty look on the younger's face and he patted Sanghyuk head gently. 

"It's okay. I understand and trust me, you need a brother. Even though you already have that cousin of yours.. "Sanghyuk groaned at the mention of  Hakyeon before he leaned into Taekwoon's touch. 

"Jeez, I don't like him. I like you, "Taekwoon smiled at the younger as he ruffled the younger's hair. He smiled dearly when Hyuk sighed in content at the contact, all relieved. Sanghyuk was the second person he knew after Hongbin upon working for the Master. It was Wonshik who introduced the little boy to him and Hyuk used to be intimated by him for his scary looks but time changes and now, the younger male could easily overpower him by strength. 

"Taekwoon hyung, "

"Hmm? "The younger retreated as he played with his fingers nervously, eyes casted downwards. 

"There's something that, I've been wanting to do for a long time. Can you help me? "

"Sure, Hyuk ah. What is it? "Taekwoon quirked an eyebrow at the taller male and Hyuk took a deep breath. 

"Close your eyes, "tilting his head to one side, Taekwoon  stared at the younger confusedly before complied to the request. Hyuk inched forward when he assured that the older followed his order before closing the gao between their faces. Taekwoon could only  guess what could be happening next because he could feel the younger's breath tickling his face yet he remained silent.  Hyuk won't do that. He won't.. 

A pair of soft lips met his,making Taekwoon to jerk his body backward, immediately creating a distance from the tall lad. He looker at the younger who already has his cheeks flushed before dashing off to his room after bidding him goodbye. Little did they know, there's a pair of eyes watching them since the start. 

 

 

"Young Master, "Wonshik bowed politely at the male before resuming to hand him his secret stuff. His precious camera. 

"Thanks but... I'm pretty sure that I didn't said anything about we going to the park today, "Wonshik smiled faintly at his employer. 

"I just think that you might be needed this. Taekwoon hyungused to say that photography can help to brighten up your mood, "Hongbin smiled weakly at his friend if the same age before shaking his head .

"It's not important anymore. I... I should not care about myself. This is not about me, this is all about you guys safety. And I can't let the same thing happened again, "

"Young Master... "

"Wonshik hyung! I- oh, I'm sorry Young Master. I didn't see you right there, "Hyuk bowed politely at the Young Master and the latter shrugged it off. 

"It's okay, Wonshik. I would like to spend the whole day inside my study room today so you have the free time to yourself, "surpressing his dissapointment, Wonshik bowed politely before dragging the younger with him. Hongbin was about to enter his room when he heard the two males conversation. 

"What are you so excited about, Hyuk ah? "

"The Master... " Hongbin's ears perked up immediately at the mention of his father, brain processing bizarrely at the Butler cheerful attitude. He inches forward to be able to hear them and Sanghyuk next words makes Hongbin's heart bled and he almost fell on his knees .

"The Master... He asked Taekwoon  hyung to ask me for a date! He said that he knows about our relationship! I'm so happy, hyung~" Wonshik frowned at the newly found information as he instinctively turned his head around, heaving a relieved sigh that the Young Master was not around. 

 

"Relationship? What relationship, Hyuk ah? I told your stop already, didn't I? You're lucky that our Young Master didn't  hear you or else..."

"Or else what? Hyung, I love Taekwoon hyung and I'm the one who should makes him happy. Plus, he should know the consequences of falling in love with our Young Master, " the moment he finished his words, Wonshik's eyes glared at him menacingly. 

"What do you mean by Taekwoon hyung falling in love with our Young Master? "Hyuk bit his lips nervously, mentally cursing himself for his slip of tongue just now.

"You-you know what I meant! That's why I insisted to make Taekwoon hyung look at me. Because he'll end up suffering if he wait for the Young Master! " with that, he walked away leaving Wonshik in a state of confusion and dissappointment.  Hyuk, it's you who the one ended  up hurting yourself... 

                      ★★★★★★

a/n: this chapter is confusing af...so sorry. And there, I put up the angst tag... 

Also,remember the spoiler alert???

im the biggest leobin trash alive~~~~^_^