Desperate

Strong

"Master... "The man flickered his eyes towards the tall male who slipped a letter on his desk. 

"Resignation letter, Taekwoon? How funny... "Taekwoon cleared his throat before standing straight in front of his employer. His heart broke into two the moment the man ripped his letter into small pieces, not even considering the effort he put into writing one. 

"Master, you know that I'm not even worth your time, anymore. I hope you can consider my resignation, "Master Lee smirked, watching the male in amusement.

"Well,I got a better offer for you, Taekwoon. How about you tell Hongbin to come home and I might fire you at the spot? I know he's with you and that's why I don't even worried of leaving him in the rain yesterday. Such a faithful butler, hmm? "Taekwoon clenched his fist, not dared to look at the Master in eyes.

"Fine. I'll do as-"

"And once you're fired, don't even dare to come close to this mansion or else, my men will hunt you down. And I assure you, you wouldn't be pleased, "

'I can't let Hongbin suffered anymore. He needed me and I need him. What should we do? '

"I'm giving you the last chance to cancel your resignation. Say it, "Master Lee grinned with his wicked smile and Taekwoon has never been so disgusted by his own words. 

"I... I'll continue working for you. And, I'll bring Young Master back, " Taekwoon gritted his teeth upon saying the words, feeling completely guilty for betraying his words to Hongbin. 

"Nice.. And oh, in case if Hongbin might disagree, just tell him that your life at a stake because of him. I'm pretty sure he will be a nice kid to you, "

 

 

"Hyung, why are we coming back to this place? I thought you didn't want to work for my father anymore, "Hongbin turned to his side, frowning when the older stopped in front of his mansion. 

"The Master is waiting for you inside.Please go and meet him, "Taekwoon spoke as he keep his eyes fixed on the front, not even spare a glance at the confused male. 

"But...hyung, didn't we-"

"Young Master, you know it's wrong to make your father waiting. Please go inside now, "Hongbin refused, keeping his stayed on the seat and won't even budge. Taekwoon sighed before sneakily reaching for the younger's hand and held it tight inside his, probably out of other's views as the bodyguards were waiting outside the car. 

"Hongbin, just don't look at me and keep your head straight.I need you to listen to my words now, " Hongbin hummed with a slight nod, eyes looking forward but heanaged to tighten his grip on Taekwoon's hand. 

"Master didn't approve my resignation and he wanted me to keep working for him. And, he need you back at the mansion. I desperately want you to be safe, and this is the safest way  that I can think. Master wouldn't dare to hurt you or else, he'll lose both ot of us. For now, let's just act like we usually did before I came up with a better plan. I wouldn't dare to promise you, but I hope you'll stay strong... Even without me, "Taekwoon gulped down hard at his last words before letting go of the younger's hand and went out of the car. 

"The Young Master is inside the car,"he immediately walked past the bodyguards as soon as he told them,not even once turning back.

Hongbin watched the male walked away, holding in his tears as the bodyguards opened the door for him. 

"Take me to my father..."

                       ★★★★★★

a/n: *trash* *trash*  sorry for the short, slow and sappy intro. Well, as far as you guys know (reference to How I wish The Lion Could Love) I'm a big leobin trash and also drama... So, lololol.. 

Might update the next chapter soon^^

Keep supporting Leobin, guys.. .