Chapter 7. I'm so confused

• ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎬᏩᏆNNᏆNᏩ •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I should ask him…

But what if he says he was just doing it because of the bet.

Wake up Mark, if you ask him now you will both remind him of the bet and hear something you don’t want to hear or you will piss him off with the fact that you still believe that it exists.

Ahhhhh… I’m going nuts, really! Can someone please make this easier for me, PLEASEE!!

“Hyung? Hyuuung?”

 I suddenly stop when I hear a familiar voice.

“What are you doing, hyung? Why are you hitting the wall with your head?”

He sits on the bed beside me and I cry out.

“Jinyoungieeeeeeeeeee!”

“No, really hyung, what is it? Why are you…” I hug him and he shuts up surprised from the sudden skinship.

“I guess it’s really serious for you to be hugging me like that.”

“Yes.”

“Will you tell me or do I have to guess and hope that no one sees us in this weird position and btw aren’t you uncomfortable?”

“Will you stop it; I’m seriously in a big dilemma here!”

“What is it that’s bothering you do much?”

“Jackson.”

“What?  I thought that you are friends now. What did he do this time?”

“That’s the problem. He didn’t do anything; he is just being all nice and friendly.”

“So, what is the problem then, that’s great isn’t it.”

“That is the problem. He is confusing me so much. One day he is like ‘let’s make a bet’ and the other one he is being all friendly and acting like it never even happened.” I sigh and continue. “It’s just so confusing I really can’t understand what he is thinking and what he wants from me…”

“I think he probably regrets that he made the bet and now he is just trying to pretend it never happened and probably trying to get along with you.”

“Do you really think so?”

“Well, yeah he is like that. He doesn’t like apologizing so he just tries to ignore it. You know he is just like a little baby. Maybe if you stop worrying and try to get to know him better you will understand what a bright and bubbly person he actually is aside from the ‘wild & y Jackson Wang’. That’s only the fame he brings back from school because all the girls like him and actually they like him not only because of his body but for his personality too.”

“Are you sure we are talking about the same meanie who doesn’t like me at all because of what happened when I first moved in?”

“Yes, Jackson’s actually really nice once you get to know him. He likes talking a lot and he makes really cool jokes, he can brighten up the room with his presence. You just haven’t gotten to know him because you ignore him all the time.”

“Well I ignore him because… you know why I ignore him I don’t need to explain.”

“You know once you get to know him you can’t believe that a person who looks like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter