Chapter 3. Exam week

• ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎬᏩᏆNNᏆNᏩ •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exam week started and it was definitely hard for all of the members at the dorm. Jinyoung and I started doing our plan with Jaebum. I could see the change in his expression, he also started acting different when he was with us, to be exact he was kind of pissed. Even though the exam week is awful  the good thing is that I actually can sleep now because Jackson doesn't bring girls. He is way to busy to think about them. I'm glad that he cares for his grades because if he didn't I would be doomed.

The first two tests passed and I can say that I managed to do them for a good grade well at least for the math one. I have been always good at math so it wasn't that hard plus it's my favourite subject and I understand everything even if I don't pay attention. The next day was going to be the English one so I didn't really have to study for it. After the tests we were all free to go home and that was what I did. I was finally there, unlocking the door, entering my room amd laying in the bed when Youngjae came to the room.

"Mark-hyung." he asked and when I looked he seemed really troubled by something.

"Youngjae, what is it? Are you okay?"

"Well, Mark-hyung you said thatyou lived in LA before you came here, right. So I was wondering if you could help me with some of the things I don't understand. Usually Jackson does that but he still isn't home and I don't know when he will be so can you, please?"

I just smiled and nodded in agreement. We went in the living room and I started with the thing he would learn easier and then moved on. A few hours passed and everything was going good. Youngjae was a fast learner which was good for me because things were going smooth. When we finally finished Youngjae thanked me and said he owed me one. He seemed really happy that he had managed to clear and understand so many things. We sat and played some games for a little bit then Jackson came home. He looked like he had ran a mile to come here as fast as he can.

"Youngjae, I'm so sorry. I forgot that the English is tomorrow and that's why I went to the library to finish some of my projects. If you want we can start now."

"Oh, hyung it's okay I asked Mark-hyung to help me and he did. I think I'll do great tomorrow  thanks to him. Don't worry about it."

After that Jackson just went to our room and didn't come out till it was dinner time. At the table everything was as fun as always Yugeom and Bam we fighting again because one stole the others last bite of bread, like always for stupid but quite adorable reasons. This was at one side, at the other we had Jackson with his jokes making everybody laugh. He definitely knew how to cheer up everyone after a hard day even me. If we weren't in such bad terms I would say that we could have been friends but in my defense I gave him a chance. At the other side there was Jinyoung and me. And yes we were doing our plan, well not exactly we were just chatting but I guess eventually even  just that could make Jaebum jealous. I'm telling you ever since Jinyoung started doing everything with me he has been acting really strange but I can't judge him it looked like I was stealing his best friend from him. That's why I don't know if he likes Jinyoung or is just like that because he is his bestie.

After the dinner we all went to sleep because it was going to be a hard day. Jackson and I weren't arguing anymore, we both didn't even care about the fact that we were in a room together and it was all because of the exams. They made us forget everything and just focus on them.

The exam week passed everything went great my grades were all good. Youngjae passed his English test with and 'A' and he couldn't stop thanking me. After the hard week we all decided to have a weekend to celebrate which fitted in our operation with Jinyoung perfectly. We all decided to buy beers and a lot of food to make a good mini party just by ourselves. No one else was going to be here just us seven and that was perfect. 

It was seven o'clock when we all sat by the small table near the couch and TV. We started it all with cheers for the fact that we all passed the exams. Everything was going great and after a few hours of dancing, eating and drinking everyone was drunk so when someone suggested we play 'Truth or dare' everyone was on for it.

 The game started from Bam Bam who asked, well of course he asked Yugyeom the question which' s answer he'd been dying to know and because Yug had chosen truth he couldn't lie.

"Yugyeom-ah~ Are you and Suzy-noona dating?"

"Aish, will you ever stop we are just best friends!"

It was Yugyeom's turn he asked me what do I chose and I answered truth. After a few minutes he came up with a question.

"Mark-hyung, has somebody ever broken your heart?"

"Yes, there was a girl but now when I look back on it it's a stupid story."

"Tell uss~~" they all asked in one voice.

"Well it was 3 years ago when I had a crush on this really cute girl. Her name was Sara and she was in my biology class. She approached me first and we became partners. I started to like her and I thought she did too, but she didn't. One day after school I overheard her talking to her friends about how boring and annoying I was and why she would have never thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter