Chapter 4. GAME ON

• ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎬᏩᏆNNᏆNᏩ •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



I finally decided to do it. I was going to tell him that I accept the stupid bet.

"Jackson! Can we talk..."

He came to the room looking me with a resting face. He was probably pissed that, I from all people interrupted his conversation, but I honestly didn't care.

"What do you want?"

"Remember what you said last week, at the party, while we were both alone in the room?"

"Oh, you mean that? So, what you finally have your decision? Enlighten me, Mark. What do you choose?"

He was doing it again, coming closer,pushing me towards the wall, making my heart beat faster but the difference this time was that I wasn't going to run and I knew how to fight back. It was my turn to show him that I'm not scared.

"Let me give you my answer, Jackson"

I said, changed positions with him so he was leaning against the wall and then I made the distance between us so small that I could hear him breathe heavily.

"Wow, somebody..."

I shut his mouth with mine bofore he could say anything more. He was totally *shocked* and I was glad he was. I broke the kiss soon after I started it.

"This is my answer, hope you understood it."

That was everything I said, I winked, then I left the room.  I didn't want anyone to see me so I went to the roof.

JACKSON POV.

'What the hell just happened? Was that really... Mark?' I thought as I was leaning on the wall but soon I just let myself slide down to the floor. I couldn't believe that this had really happened, that Mark actually just kissed me on his own and that he actually accepted the bet. This wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to be this brave. Why is he like that now?He should've refused because he hates me and he can't handle it. Because in the end he knows that I will win and he doesn't want that to happen, because he knows that he will lose. Why is he making everything complicated now. If I knew he would have the guts to accept I would have never offered it. But...

"I guess this means 'GAME ON', Mark"

It's on but I won't let him have it like he wants. I need to find him...

"Jinyoungie~ Have you seen, Mark-hyung?"

"I think he went on the roof."

He really was there, lying on the floor and looking towards the sky. I guess he heard my footsteps because he stood up a little, probably to see who was coming in his direction.

MARK POV.

"Jackson. What are you doing here?"

He didn't say anything just came closer. That move of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter