Chapter 5. FRIENDS?

• ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎬᏩᏆNNᏆNᏩ •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...
"So,  babe. What are we going to do for our anniversary?"

"Oh, Markie you always want to plan these things out don't you think that a simple dinner and a walk trough town would be better."

"But... but I want it to be special. It's our first anniversary together and it has to be more than our usual dates."

"It's special even if we don't do anything because it's only the two of us." Jackson said as he was coming closer to his bed "You know I love to spend my time with you in any way."

"But..."

"No 'but' Markie. Dinner and a romantic walk trough Seoul with you sounds perfect" Jackson said as he gave Mark a little peck on the lips.

"If we are going to do only that then you need to give me a big present in return."

"You mean something like this?"

Jackson came closer and gave him a passionate kiss, then he started kissing his ear he then moved to the collarbone, but found Mark's shirt annoying, it stopped him for a split second he returned to the mouth continuing kissing him slowly. He removed the shirt and then...

"AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"YAAAHHHH!" I heard Jackson yelling at me "How can you be screaming so early in the morning? You scared the out of me. Do you even know what time is it?"

'Ughhh. WHAT WAS THAT?  HOW CAN I BE... WITH HIM... SO DIRTY, GOD. AWFUL.' I was thinking until Jackson snapped me out of it.

"I asked you something. At least give me an answer and don't ignore me."

"Yeah, sorry. It just... ewwww"

"God you don't even know how to give a proper explanation. Just go to bed and don't do that again or I'll kill you."

I checked the time before I got to bed again it was 05:00am. I really wanted to sleep more but the thought of having a dream like that again gave me a reason to keep myself awake.


  But that made things even worse because I couldn't get that scene out of my head. It was like I put it on repeat but I hadn't. I wished to erase it and NEVER EVER think about it again.

"AGHHHHHH. Why can't I forget that stupid dream like I usually do???" I started beating my head to get the thought out

"What's happening to him?"

"Idk ,Bam. He's been like that since 5 AM"

I realised I had said my thought out loud after I saw Jackson's and Bam's weird looks towards me.' I'm okay. I just need to get some fresh air.'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
 If the fact that I haven't forgotten that stupid drem isn't going to kill me the fact that I have a bet with the person who is in the dream is. With what mind did I agree to that... well at least I haven't had much problems with him lately. He hasn't tried to do anything too. Maybe he even forgot about it... nahh that's Jackson. Plus it's only been a few days sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter