Chapter 6. I don't know what's happening...

• ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎬᏩᏆNNᏆNᏩ •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally woke up at 10AM after sleeping like ten hours. Jackson was still asleep on the bed next to me. The strange thing was that I didn't want to wake him up like I usually would do. This time I tried doing everything as quiet as possible. When I was done I exited the room without making a noise.

It was Jaebum's turn to make breakfast today so when I went in the kitchen I saw him back hugging Jinyoungieee.

"Eeww, can't you get a room or something like that?"

I said so I can scare them a little and it definitely worked. Both of them were looking at me like I caught them having or something erted like that.

"Yahhh! You scared the out of us."

"Sorry~ But you know I wouldn't have had to scare you if everyone at the dorm knew about your relationship, but they don't sooo I'm having a great time doing this when I can. Hehehe."

The both let a sight and then I continued.

"By the way, when are you two going to reveal that you are actually dating. You know you can't hide it forever and also with this habit Jaebum has of back hugging you it won't be very nice if someone else actually shows up and catches you."

They've been dating for a while now. Apparently after the party they talked it all through and decided to give it a shot, but of course it was obvious they were going to start dating and honestly Jinyoung didn't even have to tell me because his smile was revealingeverything.

"We know, but we still don't want to tell them because we don't know how they will react."

"You know it's better sooner than later, right?"

"Yeah, we just want to find the right time."

I left the two lovebirds at the kitchen and went to see what's on TV. None of the things I usually watch  was on nor anything was interesting so I just thought of watching a movie or some YouTube videos.

 And YouTube videos it was because I knew that I could never pick a movie and that it would take hours to find a nice one with my taste.

A ‘few’ videos later or okay maybe 20\30 Jackson showed up. TBH I didn’t see him at first because when I watch videos I kind of go to my own world but then I heard him ask something and realized he was actually next to me.

“Jaebum and Jinyoung are asking if you’re eating breakfast.”

“Oh... Oh yeah. Tell them I’m coming in a moment.”
 

I quickly closed everything I had opened in YouTube and went to grab my breakfast. Everyone was there already except Bam who apparently had decided to skip breakfast or Yugyeom didn’t wake him up again.

Breakfast was fun. This was the first time that I could see Jackson wasn’t glaring at me while we were both eating our pancakes. I could see how Jaebum and Jinyoung were trying r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter