Chapter 2. That guy

• ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎬᏩᏆNNᏆNᏩ •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after I entered the room I saw a guy running fast towards me. He immediately mumbled something that I didn't quite get, so he repeated. "Where were you, Mark ?"

I answered, then he continued with a few more questions and lastly asked me if I met my new roommate yesterday.

"..."  honestly I didn't know what to say so I just shaked my head.

"Jackson" Jaebum yelled "Come and meet Mark, he will be your roomate from now on."

A few minutes passed and Jaebum apologized to me an said that Jackson really hates waking up and that why he sleeps a lot when they are on a break.

"It's okay." I said quietly and continueлd "I understand  I have the same problem. Today was an exception because I switched the time zone."

Jaebum proposed we make today's lunch together and I agreed. While we were making it he explained how things work here at the dorm, told me that every member has a day in the week he has to cook and clean finally he  showed me the rules the school has and the rules they have made.

Rules:

EVERYBODY SHOULD BE BACK BEFORE 12 ON SCHOOL DAYS
NO SMOKING AT THE DORM
NO TEACHERS ALLOWED
NO PARTIES IN THE DORM
NO GILRS AT THE DORM


EVERY MONTH COLLECT 80$ FROM EVERY MEMBER OF THE DORM FOR FOOD, WATER AND ELECTRICITY FEES.

They were rules like every dorm makes these days and I wasn't surprised at all. Well at least not until I saw the last one .No girls at the dorm? Well I guess my roommate hasn't read the rules or just doesn't like following them. I was kind of pissed but I managed to keep my calm and ask Jaebum.

"No girls at the dorm? Why is that tho? I haven't seen a rule like that before."

"Well... long story short it's Jackson's fault..." Jaebum managed to say and was interrupted.
 
"What is my fault?" Jackson said while coming into the room.

"We are talking about the dorm rules Jacks. As I was saying we made that rule because our boy Jackson is first a big player and second one of the most liked students at the school. You see it's good they like him but when he is Jackson the outcome is not good especially when we come home and find him doing his thing. The good thing is that when he did it it was only in his room." said Jaebum.

"So he doesn't do that anymore right..."

Only asked that to see if Jackson will react and yes he did. His face was saying don't say a thing to Jaebum or we will have a big problem or at least it looked like that. If it was it made me think  that  he in fact doesn't know that he has been breaking the rules. Jaebum said the things aren't like before which confirmed my theory. The room was kind of silent before two boys came running into the room while one of them was screaming at the other.

"YAHHH!! Bam Bam idiot give me my phone back that call is important! If you don't give it I'll break your PlayStation!! YAHH!"

The tall boy was screaming so loud that probably the whole neighborhood heard him.

"You two, why are you fighting again for?!?!?!" Jaebum screamed and both of them stopped immediately.

"Jaebum-hyung" he looked at him with a pleading look " Bam Bam is doing it again, that was probably one of the most important phone calls in my life. Suzy-noona was calling after the fight we had the other day now she will think I don't want to talk to her anymore..." he cried out.

"Bam-ah give Yugуeom his phone back and but before that call Suzy and tell her that Yugуeom isn't home and that he will call her later."  he told Bam Bam and continued   "That's all that I can do. Now both of you come to meet Mark. He will be living with us from now on and will be sharing a room with Jackson."

He pointed at me and I introduced myself briefly. The clapped and came to talk to me for a while when Jaebum said it's time for lunch and called them all to come to the table. We all went there and talked a lot while finishing the food, then the two boys that we fighting earlier  invited me to play a game with them while Jaebum was clearing the table and washing the dishes. Everyone seemed really nice well except Jackson but the first impression is not always the thing you should follow or maybe it is. 

Later that day I went back to the room I shared with him, he wasn't really happy about my question earlier.

"You wanted to tell Jaebum what happened yesterday, right?" he asked.

"Not really it's not my business anyway. If I wanted to tell him I would have already, you don't have to worry about it, I don't like bugging into other people's things plus it happened without you knowing about my coming so I hope you will change it now."

That was my answer to his question. I honestly said what I meant I didn't want any problems and I didn't have the intention of telling that's not the type of person I am in the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter