Chapter 5: Kwon Hyunbin

HOUSE 10-1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Hyunbin entered the house with his head bowed. The man staggered into the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of mineral water from the fridge. He walked over to the dining room and drank it while daydreaming.

“Hyunbin-ah! Finally you came home!” Hwang Minhyun, who just finished cutting the grass at the backyard, sat down next to Hyubin and grabbed the bottle of water from Hyunbin’s hand. “Wah, I’m so thirsty! It’s really hot today, isn’t it?”

Minhyun waited for awhile, but there’s no reaction from Hyunbin. It made Minhyun feel something strange on Hyunbin. Hyunbin usually gets angry like a child if Minhyun try to seize his drink or food. But this time Hyunbin was unmoved and just took a deep breath.

“What’s…wrong?” Minhyun asked him as he wiped his sweats on his head.

Hyunbin didn’t answer and sighed again. Then he put his head down on the table, with a spiritless face.

“Hyunbin-ah? Is there something?” Minhyun asked again. He started to get anxious.

“Minhyun-ah, what’s wrong with Hyunbin?” Seongwoo who just came out of his room, asked Minhyun while put a slice of potato chips into his mouth.

“Dunno. I asked him so many times but he didn’t answer.”

Seongwoo pulled a chair in front of Hyunbin, looked at Hyunbin who still put his head down on the table. “Why? Your name is crossed out already in your family list?”

“Ya! Not funny!” Minhyun threw a small towel that hung on his shoulder towards Seongwoo.

“Aish!” Seongwoo threw back the towel to Minhyun. “Hyunbin-ah, what’s wrong? Don’t say nothing!”

Hyunbin still remained silent.

“Ah, you’d better eat my potato chips.” Seongwoo pushed his pack of potato chips near Hyunbin’s head. “Eating is the one of the things that will make you feel better.”

Suddenly Seongwoo and Minhyun were shocked when Hyunbi raised his head quickly and looked at them in disgust. “You two are so noisy!!”

Hyunbin immediately pushed the chair he was sitting before with roughly, and went to his room. And also he locked the door.

“Aish…what’s wrong with that guy? Being possessed?” Seongwoo gawked.

“Okay, now I can’t change my clothes because he locked the door! Ong, lend me your clothes!”

“Wear your own clothes! There’s a lot at laundry room!”

***

“Hyunbin-ah~” Jonghyun knocked the door since fifteen minutes ago. “Open the door~”

“It’s useless.” Seongwoo waved his hand to Jonghyun. “Since this afternoon, Minhyun and I already have told him to open the door, but it’s not open at all.”

“He might be sleeping? It’s really hard to wake him up, right?” Daniel asked. “Minhyun-ah, just sleep on the couch tonight!”

Minhyun glared at Daniel. “I don’t want to be disturbed by your flirty cat!”

“Hyunbin-ah,” Jonghyun knocked the door once again. “Open the door. Don’t be like this!”

“Hyunbin-ah, we don’t know if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter