Chapter 2: The Picket Schedule

HOUSE 10-1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Minhyun staggered towards the House 10-1 after a grueling time in college on Tuesday. In this semester, Tuesday is definitely the most hateful day for him. Getting lectures from morning ‘till evening, and just taking break between the class time. And Minhyun just had sleep at 4AM after watched the soccer match with the others. His body seems to fall out.

Minhyun breathed a sigh of relief, and accelerated his step as he saw the typical white roof of House 10-1 which caught by his eyes. He just wanted to go to his room faster, burry his body on a warm blanket and sleep until he feels satisfied as revenge, ‘till next morning if necessary. Minhyun just need to sleep.

But once he got home, his fatigue had increased. He was getting more sick when he saw the atmosphere of the house is not much different from the house that newly hit by a hurricane. The delivery food box trash and soda cans laid in front of the television, and the stains of food stuck and dried on the coffee table. Also there were still dirty dishes that have not been washed since yesterday afternoon. And ... Hyunbin’s T-Shirt. Minhyun held his roommate’s T-Shirt with disgusting looks . How could Hyunbin's T-Shirt in their television room.

And…

"Oh My GOD!" Minhyun jumped when something warm and wet felt on his feet.

Kong, Daniel's newly adopted cat from one of the shelters which is not far from House 10-1 suddenly urinate him and immediately ran away after Minhyun shouted. Minhyun looked away. His jeans were new and his sneakers had just been washed.

"Kang Daniel !!!!"Minhyun shouted for Daniel.

Before long, Daniel came out with a sleepy face. Her pink hair was a mess. "Minhyun-ah ... don’t shout. It would be ashamed if the next door heard you."

"Is it your picket day with Seongwoo, right?" Minhyun asked irritably. "And please educate your cat! Look what he did to me! "

Daniel was speechless and looked at Minhyun. "What does Kong do? I don’t see anything ... "

"Kong pissed me!" Minhyun feel gross and irritated.

Daniel grinned broadly, "That's a sign that Kong really loves you. You're Kong's territory. Well, my baby girl knows who is the best-looking resident at here. "

Minhyun sneered, "Shut your mouth, Daniel. Quickly clean the house. You're the picket one. "

" I'm not the picket one." Daniel shook his head.

"I've memorized the picket list. There's no way I'm wrong." "You're wrong, just look at the board." Daniel pointed to the board. Minhyun was sure if he wasn’t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter