Spec. Part: Happy Birthday, Hwang Minhyun! (2/2)

HOUSE 10-1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SPECIAL PART: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HWANG MINHYUN! (2/2)

 

Kim Jonghyun sits in the dining room in despair. His hand continues to massaging his forehead while listening to Jaehwan’s laugh, which is no different from a psychopath. Seems like Jaehwan would be a real psychopath after Jonghyun saw him chopped the onion with a barbarian look and of course his laugh. It might be Jonghyun would be haunted by Jaehwan’s laugh tonight, like Daniel.

“Ya! Kim Jonghyun! Why are you sitting there!?” Jaehwan poked his head from behind the wall and sees Jonghyun’s sitting alone in the dining room. “We have to cook!”

“How can I cook if you act like psychopath!” Jonghyun exclaims from his place. He can’t handle all the work today if he has to cook with a man who cuts onion like psychopath and screaming loudly when his eyes get irritated. After this, Jonghyun will call the hospital and makes an appointment with a psychiatrist.

“Ohooo~” Jaehwan laughs shrill. “Sorry, sorry! I’m too happy. Don’t be sulking, Jonghyun-ah. Okay, okay?” Jaehwan smiles broadly as he makes a circle with his thumb and forefinger.

Jonghyun sighs, “Once again you’re like that, I’ll call the hospital.” He gets up from the seat and goes back to the kitchen.

Actually, the food that they want to cook isn’t difficult. They just cook seaweed soup, ddeokbokki, kimbap, and kimchi jeon. But Jaehwan’s presence that made Jonghyun much more difficult because of his behavior. Kim Jaehwan, the man that Jonghyun thought would be the quitetest and didn’t want to get involved with any problem in here, actually the craziest that others. His original character just came out lately.

“Jonghyun-ah,” Jaehwan calls Jonghyun.

Jonghyun who’s preparing dough for kimchi jeon, doesn’t turn a glance at Jaehwan. “What?”

“I’ve been stir-fried the onion for the last three minutes, but why still not cooked yet?”

Jonghyun raises his eyebrows. He turns toward Jaehwan whom still busy stirs the onions with chopsticks churned around. How can he stir-fry the onions but not cooked yet? Jonghyun watched from where he stands, and then…he sighs in frustration.

As he grunts, Jonghyun turns the stove’s knob quickly. He puts his hands on his hip and stares at Jaehwan. While Jaehwan gawks at the fry pan that starting to heat up. Then, he chuckles.

“Hehehehe…Sorry, Jonghyun-ah…”

“Aish…” Jonghyun swears when back stirring the dough.

“I can cook,” Jaehwan says. “It’s just that my mother always prevents me from cooking.”

“That’s mean you can’t cook, idiot!”

“Ah, my mother doesn’t believe me! Ya!! It’s burnt!”

“Ya! Kim Jaehwan!!!”

***

“We’re home!”

Seongwoo and Daniel have just returned from supermarket after found gifts for Minhyun. When hearing Seongwoo and Daniel’s voices at foyer, Jonghyun and Jaehwan immediately run to the foyer and approach them. They’re curious about what gifts that Seongwoo and Daniel bought, considering that two guys have above average minds compared to others.

“What did you buy? You guys didn’t buy the weird ones, right?” Jonghyun grabs the plastic from Seongwoo’s hand.

 

“Hm…not really…” Seongwoo glances at Daniel and chuckles. “Weird…but at least it’s very useful for Minhyun. Right, Daniel?”

“Of course!” Daniel nods in agreement.

As soon as Jonghyun opens the plastic with Jaehwan, they freeze. A seconds later, they looks up Seongwoo and Daniel.

“How’s it?” Seongwoo grins at Jonghyun and Jaehwan.

“Daebak!!” Jaehwan raises his thumbs to Seongwoo and Daniel.

Meanwhile Jonghyun just chuckles as he’s shaking his head. “You two are indeed unexpected. But I’m impressed for this time.” Jonghyun does High-five with Seongwoo and Daniel.

“There’s one more!” Daniel shows something from behind his back to Jonghyun and Jaehwan. And they end up with laugh loudly, especially Jaehwan. They start to feel enthusiast because they imagine how Minhyun would react later.

“How about you, guys?” Seongwoo asks. “You must be suffered because of that man, Jonghyun-ah.” Seongwoo glances towards Jaehwan who’s still busy looking at the items inside plastic.

“You’ve already knew based on my expression.” Jonghyun shows his tired face to Seongwoo and Daniel.

“Do you need help?” Daniel asks.

“Hm…actually no, but I need your suggestion.” Jonghyun returns to the kitchen, while Daniel and Seongwoo heads to the dining room. They’re staring in amazement when see ddeokbokki, kimbab and kimchi jeon at the dining table. Seongwoo immediately claps Daniel’s hand hard, as Daniel was about to take a piece of kimbap.

“Wash your hand first, Daniel!”

Daniel pouts his mouth then runs to the kitchen.

“Jonghyun-ah!” Seongwoo calls Jonghyun.

“Why?” Jonghyun pokes his head behind the kitchen wall.

“Everything’s edible, right?” Jonghyun throws a napkin to Seongwoo’s face from behind the kitchen wall. It landed successfully on Seongwoo’s face.

“Of course it’s edible. Don’t unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter