Chapter 4: Mother is Coming!

HOUSE 10-1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TING! TONG!

 

Jaehwan who was busy to searching for a chocolate in the fridge, immediately raised his head as the sound of the bell. However, he didn’t even move and only stood in front of the fridge, unpacking the chocolate –that he found at the first rack and eating it deliciously. Someone will open the door – he thought.

 

TING! TONG!

 

The bell rang once again. Jaehwan stopped chewing his chocolate. After he was busy with his own mind, suddenly Jaehwan tapped his head. He just remembered that it was only him at this house. So, there’s no one who would open the door, except him. Jaehwan was sighing at that time.

 

TING! TONG! TING! TONG! TING! TONG!

 

Jaehwan hissed and walked through the foyer with annoying face. Anyone who rang the bell now, looked like a impatient person. Who is it? A Prankster? With his annoyed face. Jaehwan opened the door and found a man who smiled broadly as he showed off his hand that full with two pots.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo !!" said the man in exciting tone.

 

Jaehwan's forehead frowned. "An ... nyeong?"

 

"My name is Kim Taemin, and I want to offer this pots, I ..."

 

"No, thank you. We already have a pan to cook. " Jaehwan was about to close the door, but the salesman named Kim Taemin held the door with his feet.

 

"Just look at it! These pots are great! I will give you a discount !!" Taemin exclaimed.

 

"No!! I told you I won’t buy !!" Jaehwan stepped on Taemin's foot so he wouldn’t hold the door anymore. When Taemin jumped up after his foot is stepped on by Jaehwan, Jaehwan immediately closed the door.

 

Jaehwan peeked out of the window a bit, and saw a strange salesman named Kim Taemin start to left house and was looking for other 'prey'. Jaehwan sighed with relief, he hoped he won’t come again. Actually, why would he offer a pot to a house that full with male and student? He’s really strange.

 

When Jaehwan returned to the kitchen, the bell rang again. Jaehwan put on his annoyed face again. He closed the refrigerator door roughly. Why did the man come again? Jaehwan, who was usually calm and very quiet, inevitably had to be angry and re-cast the man back. He took a broom that always Minhyun used to hit the mischievous pair –Ong Seongwoo and Kang Daniel –when thay had to made a prank for Minhyun. Jaehwan would do something like Minhyun. He would hit Kim Taemin if he dared to come again.

 

"Yaa!! I told you ther..." Jaehwan stopped talking as he saw the figure that standing in front of the door. He didn’t move at all. It wasn’t Kim Taemin who came again and begged him to buy a pot. "Jaehwanie !!" "Eomma?" *** Minhyun and Hyunbin had just arrived at House 10-1 after shopping for groceries at the supermarket - after school. As soon as the door of the house is opened, Minhyun was staying and starred –he forgot that he’s stood on the door and blocked Hyunbin’s view. Seeing Minhyun stay in front of him, Hyunb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter