Keep the Faith

Remember Me {Discontinued}
Haneul tried her best not to cry as she waited with the other members , for Sunggyu's operation to finish. Unfortunately, he had several broken ribs, a broken arm, and a deep gash on his left shoulder. Glass shards were embedded in his arms, as a result from the cracked lights. He was also internally bleeding excessively  , mainly from the head. Sungyeol, who quietly sat beside Haneul, squeezed her hand comfortly, while rubbing her shoulders encouragingly," Ssh, Noona. It's alright. He'll be okay." 

After his soothing words rung throughout the quiet waiting room, her shoulders shook and trembled uncontrollably, as she broke into silent sobbing. She hunched over her lap, covering her red, wet face with the palm of her right hand. Sungyeol looked taken aback and peered up, his brown eyes asking for assistance from the others. Woohyun frowned and stood up, sighing tiredly. He walked towards Haneul and bent down to her eye level," Let's get you home. The surgery's going to last for several hours, and it's already late. Go get some rest, I'll stay with him here, so don't worry."

Haneul dolefully frowned, her heartstricken eyes gazing ahead of Woohyun's shoulder," Is he going to be okay?" It was stupid to ask such a question, but she wanted to feel even a glimmer of hope.

Woohyun took her hand and smiled kindly," He'll be okay. I promise, Haneul."

The twenty-one year old female was led outside by Sungjong, who sweetly gave her his blazer. The two took a cab back to the dorm, all the while Sungjong comforted the crestfallen female. The others decided to stay behind a while, and after an hour, they left, except Woohyun.

A soft knock jolted Haneul from her star gazing. She coughed," Who is it?" She was in her and Sunggyu's room, standing alone by the window, arms hanging outside in the cool night air. The wooden door opened and Myungsoo's face popped from the gap.

"Noona, you're still not asleep?" 

Haneul managed to break a small smile through her emotional mask," I was just going to."

Myungsoo blinked cutely , then nodded," Well, okay. If you need anything we'll be here." Haneul thanked him and he left. She sighed and glanced once more at the stars, praying Sunggyu would get out perfectly fine.

~~~~~

Mmm...this is getting boring isn't it?