Memories

Remember Me {Discontinued}
"You don't remember me? At all?!" Sunggyu grasped Haneul's hands in fear.

The girl shifted uncomfortably under his hard gaze,"I-i...remember a few things about you...like, your name, your age...are you my fiancé?"

Sunggyu nodded numbly," You lost your memory..?" Tears started rolling down his face, as he tightly hugged  the frail girl.

The leader of Infinite was informed that his fiancé just woke up from the year long coma, and he immediately bolted out from the dorm, barefoot and still wearing his pajamas. The others followed behind him, only to be informed by the hospital staff, that only one of them could see and stay with Haneul, and the rest could come the next day. Of course, Sunggyu was the chosen one.

Haneul frowned, staring at the broken hearted male,"N-no! Don't cry! I remember you...just...not that much...my memory's a little fuzzy. I can't remember a lot of stuff. "

Sunggyu sobbed, hugging her again. He cupped her jaw, gently and leaned in,kissing her deeply and fully on the lips. Haneul froze, uncomfortable at her position," I missed you so much, my angel." Sunggyu whispered in the kiss.

~~~~~

Sunggyu shook hands with Haneul's doctor and smiled," Thank you for your time, sir."  

After speaking with the doctor, Sunggyu understood Haneul's condition. Her head injury slightly damaged her hippocampus, making her past memories extremely blurry. Sunggyu was extremely relieved to hear that her memory will fully come back, in approximately six to nine months, maybe even less. During the wait, Sunggyu was instructed to take Haneul out to places she's been before, hearing that it'll be helpful with her memory process. He was also informed that she needed a physical therapist to help her, untill she recovers from the coma.

Sunggyu happily walked to Haneul's newly re-located room. He knocked on the door twice, before entering. He smiled as he saw Haneul stare in shock at the food tray infront of her.

"This hospital sure makes a big breakfast.." 

" This was specially made for you." Sunggyu stated, walking over to her bed, sitting next to her. Haneul smiled back, timidly. Sure she remembered Sunggyu , slightly, but she was a bit uncomfortable around him. 

"Say ah~" Sunggyu stated, a hand under her chin, while the other held a carved metal fork, which pierced a piece of scrambled eggs.

Haneul blushed and opened in a very small 'o'. She chewed it slowly before swallowing," You eat some too."

Sunggyu shook his head," I'll eat later, this is for you."

Haneul quirked an eyebrow as she chewed another piece of egg," I don't mind...really."

Sunggyu smiled," I see you're still  selfless..." he pecked her lips, and nuzzled the tip of his nose on hers, making her blush.

~~~~~

This wasn't how I imagined this chapter...I'm extremely disappointed  at the result...

In the meantime, please check out my story, 'Healing Scars' if you love Myungsoo and Woohyun :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/118592/he--ling-sc--rs