Accident

Remember Me {Discontinued}
Haneul huffed and threw another pair of jeans in the pink plastic laundry basket," When will they clean after themselves?" She nearly slipped on a pair of Dongwoo's socks. The tall female smashed her head back on the wall," Am I ever going to finish?"

She glanced at the loud tv and smiled as Infinite ran up on stage, ready to perform numerous songs," Good luck, guys."

~~~

Sweaty and tired, the Infinite members took a break after their live performance of 'Be Mine.' The cameraman followed them back at their dressing room, where they just relaxed and drank water or soda. Sungyeol and Woohyun were fooling around infront of the camera, while Hoya was on his phone, pretending to listen to Myungsoo. Dongwoo and Sunggyu quietly sat on the leather couches, while Sungjong was washing his face in the restroom. 

The camera shifted from each member, and the cameraman asked each of them questions," What I thought about our performance ?" Myungsoo laughed," It was great," he nodded," I hope our fans enjoyed it and the upcoming performances."

The camera shifted towards Sunggyu, who blinked in curiosity," Sunggyu-sshi, do you have anything to say to your fans?"

The leader smiled humbly," Yes. Please enjoy our performances! We'll work harder to make you happy. Thank you~!" His eyes widened slightly in realization," Oh! Haneul if you're watching-, I mean , you better be watching!"

The others chorused with laughter as the leader continued, a goofy smile on his face," Please wish us luck. I love you." He waved happily at the camera. Hoya and Myungsoo made kissing noises in the background , earning a playful glare from the leader," Yah! Shut up you two!"

"Infinite you're up!" A coordinator burst in the room, pointing frantically to the exit.

~~~~~

The stage was fairly huge, black in color. Various colored beams shined in a ring around the members as they lined up for 'Paradise'. As the song began playing, Sungjong impatiently looked around and smiled at the crowd. For some reason he had a bad feeling about something, but he had no idea why. Shaking his head, he got ready to sing his part.

Kreeek

His ears perked up at the loud noise. Distracted, he looked around again, but stopped when Sungyeol quirked an eyebrow at him. Sungjong shrugged and focused on the song.

Kreek

Sungjong noticed a few of the audience members looking around in confusion, which caught the members' attention, but they couldn't just stop the performance.

  "Nareul bonda (geureol kkeoya neon)

An bonda (anil kkeoya neon)

bonda apa onda

Woohyun meekly went back after his part, Sunggyu replacing him at the front. 

Yeogi isseo deo deo, butak halkke

Deo deo, jalhae julkke-

KREEK

  KREEK

The sound of wires ripping, and metal grinding against each other was heard above the members. The overhead lights were getting loose from their position above, tilting  in a 45° angle.  The music and lights suddenly were turned off, and many fans pointed in shock at the enormous overhead lights that were falling down at rapid speed, aiming straight for the beginning of the stage, where Sunggyu was frozen in place.

"Hyung! Move!"

Screams echoed from the fans as the stage shook as a result from the fallen metal. Dust fogged the stage, making it impossible for anyone to catch a glimpse of the crushed leader. 

"Hyung!" Sungjong and Myungsoo shouted simultaneously, running towards the fallen leader," Hyung!"

"Sunggyu-ah!" 

"Call an ambulance!"

"Someone help me push this off him!" Hoya growled loudly, trying to shove the large metal off the leader's body. Sunggyu layed on the floor, unconscious, with numerous scrapes on his bleeding face and arms. The impact of the metal looked like it some severe damage to his bones and organs, mainly his ribs. 

"Dammit! Don't they check the overhead lights before the performances?!" Woohyun seethed, glaring at the numerous coordinators who stared in shock at the scene before them," WHERE'S THE PARAMEDICS?! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?!"

~~~

Back in Infinite's dorm, Haneul's hand lost it's grip on the black remote, as she stared wide eyed at the tv,"...Sunggyu."

~~~~~~~

For those who are confused, I have stated from before that I was going to change what happens to Hamstergyu :P Uhhh...sorry for not updating in FOREVER :(