Dreams

Remember Me {Discontinued}
Sunggyu and Haneul sauntered in the park, hand in hand. It was a quiet, sunny day. Birds were chirping, kids were outside,playing, and the city's busy traffic could be heard from miles away. 

"I had another dream again today." Haneul stated, making Sunggyu stop and stare excitedly at her.

"Really? What was it about? Did you remember anything?" 

For two weeks, Haneul had been dreaming frequently, about her forgotten memories. She remembered many small things such as Sunggyums favorite food, the day they got engaged, their first kiss, and many others.

Haneul blushed in embarrassment and stuttered," I'd like to avoid talking...about that particular dream."

Sunggyu blinked in confusion,"Why? Was it scary?" Haneul shook her head, the dream replaying so vividly in her head. 

Sunggyu pouted and crossed his arms,"Tell me!~ "

Haneul blushed and shook her head," I-it's not necessary." She began walking again, but Sunggyu grabbed her arms, swiftly turning her around, making her crash on his chest. She hastily stepped back, blushing. Sunggyu eyed her sternly, waiting impatiently.," Fine! I'll tell you!"

After describing the dream to Sunggyu, he burst into laughter, making Haneul stare in confusion at him,"W-what?" she asked, shyly.

"S-sorry. It's just," he was interrupted by his own loud laughter," It's just that, you're still so uncomfortable around things like that. I just find it cute."

His face was tinted with a rosy pink as he thought back to the memory," Do you know when that was?" Haneul shook her head," It was our first year anniversary. We were on vacation in Japan."

Haneul mouthed an 'o', and nodded, brushing her brown hair put of her face, while watching a copper colored squirrel bounce on the multi colored leaves on the forest green grass. 

"Wanna go eat?" Sunggyu asked excitedly," Guess what's my  favorite restaurant!"

Haneul blinked at her fiancé's hyperness," Umm..King Kim's Palace?" for some reason, that name popped in her mind.

Sunggyu's small brown eyes widened, his honey colored hair framing his temples," Yeah.." he suddenly beamed widely, hugging her tightly and spinning her around in circles," Just you watch, Haneul! In no time, your memory will fully come back to you!"

Unknown to them a figure watched secretly from behind a tree.

~~~~~

Sorry for the late and short update :<

Horrible chapter...I know.