Awake

Remember Me {Discontinued}
'-was reported that Infinite's leader and his fiancé have been in a car accident..'

"-fans are fearful for him and his fiancé..'

'-shown, currently in the hospital..'

'-has recovered well, but unfortunately his fiancé...'

'-gyu seemed devastated and lost while performing on stage...'

Cuts from news reports flashed in Sunggyu's mind as he took a hot shower after practice. His eyes scrunched up in pain, as he tried fighting back tears. 

'I will never lose hope for you, Haneul.'

~~~~

Woohyun stared sympathetically at his sleeping hyung. Infinite's leader had changed so much after the incident last year. He became weaker, and tired. He rarely smiles anymore and always seems dazed out. 

'Haneul, wake up as soon as you can...it's killing him..' he thought, turning off the lights of their shared room,' Wake up, Haneul.'

Somewhere far away in a bright white room, a female's closed eyes twitched slightly as her lips formed a small smile for just a second before disappearing.  

~~~~

The Infinite members sighed in relief as they crashed down on their beds, tired from the day's work. A big glass trophy stood proudly on a shelf in the living room. That day, Infinite won a first place reward for best song of the year, 'Paradise'.

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo immediately headed for bed,  while Woohyun was cooking a small meal.

"Yah...where's Sungjong?" Hoya asked Sungyeol, who looked up from his phone.

"He went to go visit Haneul." He replied, talking madly on his phone with a frustrated expression.

" At this time..?" Hoya asked in shock. He glanced at the click which read ,'11:38 p.m'.

~~~~~

Sungjong thanked the lady who handed him a bouquet of pink roses. He made his way towards the ICU room, humming a sad tune,'I'm sorry I haven't visited you in a while, noona. I promised myself I was going to visit you today, to tell you about what happened at the music awards ceremony..'

He slowly turned the golden, carved doorknob of Haneul's room, and was greeted with the smell of medicine and rubbing alcohol. He stepped in, forgetting to close the door. The maknae shivered as he waked past an air vent,'I should've gotten a jacket.'

He tripped and crashed into a wall, earning a loud 'thud',"Ouch!"

He glared at the waxed green tiles before rubbing his sore head, tenderly. Sungjong looked up and immediatlyfroze, his eyes widening in shock and horror. His face grew pale as if he just saw a ghost. 

The maknae's fingers felt numb, and the red vase of pink roses fell from his grasp, shattering into millions of pieces as it met the cold ground. He stumbled back, nearly losing his balance, and tried uttering a few words, but his throat felt tight and constricted. 

Sungjong bolted out of the room like lightning, out of the hospital, into the city and back to the dorm. A huge smile lit up on his face, as tears of joy sparkled in the moonlight's glow.

Back at the hospital a tired female stared in confusion at the broken vase and flowers.

'She's awake, hyung. Haneul finally woke up!'

~~~~~

AHH~ Thank you SO much for the lovely comments! You guys are so sweet <3 :) I hope you liked it? I'll try to work on this story's summary , cuz I know it ! Haha!