Together

Remember Me {Discontinued}
'...informed that Kim Sunggyu's fiancé has awaken-..'

'...images were leaked from fans who took pictures of Sunggyu and his fiancé..'

'...Infinite's Myungsoo recently tweeted,' Never lose hope.', celebrating Haneul's recovery..'

'...fans have spread rumors that Sunggyu's lover has lost her memory and that he was filing for a divorce..'

'...One member of Infinite,tweeted that the rumors were false, and that he was extremely upset with the fans who spread them..'

News spread around like a wildfire, and the media reported Sunggyu's fiancé's recovery the same night she woke up. K-pop websites posted pictures taken by the fans as Sunggyu exited the hospital the next day, dragging his fiancé's wheelchair to a white limo. Another set of photos were taken place outside the dorm as they exited the limo. One fan managed to catch a picture of the two lovers kissing passionately.

Sunggyu and Haneul were in their room, sleeping. Sunggyu protectively hugged her body close to his, afraid he'll lose her like last time. His chin rested on top of her head, while his arms were around her waist and back. Beside them laid Sunggyu's mp3, which was blasting off his solo song,'Because.'

The two slept for hours, locked in Sunggyu's room while the other Infinite members went to a radio interview. Sunggyu had permission to stay with his fiancé, to help her in anyway he can.

~~~~~

"You have no idea how much I missed you.." Both lovers were awake, and sat up slightly on the bed. They leaned back on the large pillows and huddled close to each other, while Sunggyu's fingers toyed with Haneul's thin black hair. 

Haneul smiled," When I was in the coma, I heard different voices occasionally, but there was one voice that I heard everyday. I realized that it was you.."

Sunggyu blinked back tears," Let's not mention the coma, please..."

He looked away, avoiding her eyes. Haneul frowned and gently placed her hand on top of his," Sunggyu, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere...you shouldn't worry.."

Sunggyu looked at her strangely," That's...that's what you said right before the accident happened."

Haneul stared back silently," I don't remember the accident. All I remember is my family life, you, kind of...and the other members. How did it happen anyway?"

Sunggyu began explaining the story of the accident, which was caused by two eager fans who were chasing the limo. One of them stopped infront of it, demanding to see Sunggyu, and the driver had no choice but swivel to side, and thus making a van slam into the limo in the process. Sunggyu had angrily confessed in an interview once that he will never forgive those fans.

   Sunggyu held Haneul close to him, her head affectionately, while kissing her forehead. 

"Sunggyu...can you sing for me?" She asked timidly.

Sunggyu stopped her hair and smiled," Which song?"

"Your solo one...it's my favorite song." Haneul stated shyly, while avoiding his eyes.

His smirk widened even more," I didn't know it was your favorite...oh you're just saying that!"

"I am not! I mean it! It's true!" 

Sunggyu laughed loudly," Haha! Okay, okay calm down."

He began singing the lyrics to his song,' Because.', smiling when he saw Haneul grin widely. She really did love this song, even though it had a sad theme behind the catchy tune. 

After he finished, the two just sat there, facing and staring at each other. Sunggyu gazed lovingly at Haneul's face," You have no idea how I reacted when I found out you woke up.."

Haneul smiled gently, hugging Sunggyu close to her. She still had a good memory of Sunggyu, but forgot some details about him.

Sunggyu couldn't take it anymore, and placed his right hand on the back of her head, pushing her face towards his. He pressed his lips to hers, closing his eyes slowly. His hands made their way to her jaw, pushing her face even closer, deepening the kiss.

 Sunggyu gracefully traced his tongue on the bottom of her lip, making her squirm uncomfortably. He smirked and withdrew, breathing heavily. A thin line of saliva stretched between their parted mouths and he flicked it with a finger, breaking this string. 

He wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her on top of him, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck," I wish we can stay like this forever."

AHH so short :X sorry guys! XD I just don't know what I should write next! And sorry of the kissing scenes are extremely lame, I never wrote kissing scenes before :D lol