Knock Knock

Hatred Means I Care

Jungkook seemed shocked before he said in a slightly irritated tone, “What’s the problem? I can tell you want this" 

Rosè was furious

“Just because my body reacts like this doesn’t mean that I want this. I'm going home.” Rosè spat out. Pushing Jungkook away who seemed angry, confused, and also regretful?

But Rosè couldn’t deal with that right now.

She headed towards the door when there was a knock from the other side.

“Kookie, are you asleep?” BamBam's soft voice came from the other side and Rosè felt panic spreading through her body.

! If BamBam saw them like this then they would have to explain everything to him.

And she couldn’t explain something that she didn’t even know what had meant.

She heard a rustling sound of Jungkook getting up from the bed and she turned around quickly to find him about to open the door. IS HE INSANE?!

In an instant she pressed her hand against Jungkook’s mouth and pinned him to the wall.

“Don’t answer!” Rosè hissed through a whisper and Jungkook looked at her in wonder before removing her hand and whispering back,

“Why not?”

“Because, I don’t want him to see us like this and come up with ridiculous conclusions about us!” Rosé whispered nervously.

Rosè was so immersed in finding a way to not let BamBam find out about this that she failed to notice the flicker of irritation flashing on Jungkook’s face before it was too late.

Once again there was a knock on Jungkook’s door, this time slightly hesitant and Rosè felt the anxiousness rising inside of her.

 Rosé heard a muffled sound coming from Jungkook’s mouth and she looked at the younger male bewildered, her voice barely above a whisper as she said through gritted teeth, “ Shhh, are you insane?! Keep quiet!”