Coconut Head's Kind Acts

Hatred Means I Care

Jungkook’s other hand immediately flew to her waist to steady her, and Rosè felt her heart beat pick up the pace as she looked up and met Jungkook’s unreadable gaze.

“Listen, just let me walk you home. Besides, all your friends are drunk. BamBam is probably busy with Lisa.” Jungkook stated in a determined voice and Rosè really wanted to erase the image of BamBam being "busy" with Lisa.

"Fine. Just help me find my jacket." Rosè said while getting out of Jungkook's grip and rubbing her head from a headache.

She and Jungkook headed towards the bed, searching for her jacket, but the pile of clothes had gotten to big.

Rosè had a hard time standing for too long so she gripped the headboard when she swayed slightly.

She felt a hand slipping on her waist and pulling her backwards.

“I'll send BamBam a message later on to give Lisa your jacket when the crowd clears up. For now, just wear mine okay?” Jungkook said as he reached for his black jacket and put it over her.

Jungkook’s voice was so soft that Rosè had a hard time believing that Jungkook was really talking to her like that.

“But wouldn't you be cold?” Rosè spoke, trying to disregard the way Jungkook was looking at her.

The hand on her tiny waist tightened its grip slightly as Jungkook cracked a little confident smile, “Don’t worry about me,my body is hot-blooded.”

That was very true. With their bodies pressed like that, Rosè felt unbearably hot. But she wasn’t sure if it was because Jungkook’s body was radiating heat, or because she was blushing so hard with how little space there were between them.

“Alright...” Rosè finally whispered, just wanting for Jungkook to release his hold on her so that she could think clearly once again which seemed impossible in Jungkook’s proximity.

Indeed, Jungkook removed his arm but not before it lingered on her shoulder for a few seconds longer than necessary.