Raven's Mind Games

Hatred Means I Care

“WHAT?! Have you lost your mind?!” Rosè shouted while flabbergasted. 

Jungkook stepped foward quickly and clamped a hand over her mouth as he hissed, “Shhh! You'll wake up Lisa and BamBam! And trust me, BamBam when woken up is not as pleasant as he is in general.”

Jungkook shivered in that moment as if he had remembered something traumatic, but Rosè used that chance to swat Jungkook's hand away and say, “ Look, I don’t know what game you're playing, but we are not sleeping in the same bed. No way in hell!”

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, his lips quirking into a mischievous smile as he teased, “ What, are you afraid that you won’t be able to keep your hands off me during the night?”

Rosè spluttered at the comment, feeling utterly offended as she quickly said, “ Me? Ha, you wish!”

Rosè expected Jungkook to scoff or have some smart remark, but what she didn’t expect was Jungkook to mumble, “ Yeah, maybe I do.” while looking to side of her head.

Rosè wasn’t sure if Jungkook unconsciously said that or if this was just another one of his ways of messing with her head and heart, but she hated how she couldn’t stop her cheeks from burning at that comment.

She was so busy thinking about what Jungkook had said that she didn’t even notice Jungkook wrapping his fingers around her wrist and leading him towards his bedroom.

“Huh?” Rosè blinked dumbfounded at how she didn’t even notice that Jungkook had brought her to his bedroom.

“I don’t know why you are making such a big deal out of this. The bed is big enough for the two us." Jungkook said walking towards the bed.

"And also, don’t think that Lisa hasn’t told me about how you love to cling to her whenever she stays over at your apartment since you're afraid of the dark.” Jungkook casually stated as he started preparing the king-sized bed.