Jungkook's Get Together pt.6

Hatred Means I Care

In the end, most of them half-drunk or completely wasted like Yoongi and Jimin.

All of us huddled on Jungkook’s beige sofa, or splayed over the floor, watching some horror movie on his large flat tv screen.

Rosè was not drunk (she learned from last time's scarring event), but she still laughed every time that Hoseok who was sitting next to Jennie screamed in sync with the girl in the horror movie that was running away from a face-eating clown.

Ridiculous.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head on the couch behind her, thinking how much she missed hanging out with her beloved friends.

She didn’t even notice her eyelids getting heavier and the voices getting more quiet until she couldn’t hear them anymore and fell asleep.

At one point she felt warm, and her cheek was pressed against a nice, firm pillow that moved from time to time, hm how strange.

When Rosé finally opened her eyes, the first thing that she saw was that there was now some thriller on the TV.

The second thing was that she was no longer sitting on the sofa.

Well, she was still on the sofa, but her body was now half-lying/half-sitting.

And there was something moving in her long golden hair.

Fingers gently carding through her hair. Soothing her, almost back to sleep.

But wait. Jennie was the one sitting next to her but now nobody was there beside Rosè. And Lisa was on the floor in front of her but and now the floor was empty?? 

Actually, it was also very quiet except for the sounds coming from the TV screen and the breathing of her pillow.

Wait, that didn’t sound right!-