Party Entrance

Hatred Means I Care

Lisa eventually persuaded Rosè into coming, and they got ready.

Rosè wore a blue skin-tight dress with red and yellow stripes which stopped at her thighs as well as a belt wrapped around her tiny waist, she straightened her golden hair and wore ribbon earrings. She put on knee high stockings and did her makeup with rosè colors, putting bright red lip balm on her plump lips.

Rosè also decided to bring a black leather jacket just in case it was cold.

Lisa looked drop-dead gorgeous as well. She had worn a flowy red crop top with a black sports bra on the inside. She had a flashy belt on with silver designs and ripped black shorts on. Her blonde hair was wavy with hooped earrings and a collar with a hoop as well. Lisa had on golden eyeshadow with fierce eyeliner. She put on her black boots to top it all off.

While Lisa drove, Rosè prayed nothing bad would happen and she would be safely back in her adequate sized, cozy apartment in Seoul.

As Lisa led her to BamBam's front door, she could already hear the loud music coming from the huge mansion infront of them.

They didn't even have to knock or ring the bell; there was a sign that said "The door is unlocked, come in to have some fun" and there was lipstick shaped as lips on the piece of paper.